Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,258 members, 7,857,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) (2375 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by jeromestarks: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2023
I will gladly allow my daughter to marry the son of soludo.

Where is Peter obi?
Has he found his missing manhood yet?
Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by HellAnus: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
It's never too early to tell you the truth

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 1. Always derailing threads
Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2023
Anambra1stPikin:

Bitterness affect life expectancy

Another wonderful product manufacturer in Anambra state 🦾

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Armaggedon: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2023
ibechris:

U don't know what u are saying. He was talking about commissioning of projects and not when they came.
You said they "started". Except you don't know what you're saying. When Jonathan came around 2013. There was virtually no state government project he commissioned. Most were companies. Stop rating Obi's performance beyond what it deserves.
Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Armaggedon: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2023
OVB123:
My question is, why is the state IGR very small, even with the establishment of these indigeneous companies?
Anambra is notorious for hiding true IGR figures.
Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by SOSinNigeria: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2023
OVB123:
My question is, why is the state IGR very small, even with the establishment of these indigeneous companies?

You don't even get it, IGR is based on taxation. Most of the industries in the East are indigenously owned unlike the ones in the West that are mostly owned by outsiders. It makes little sense to tax our indigenous brands unnecessarily because there has been a campaign for Igbos to bring their investments home. Some governments even build free trade zones just to attract investments. It may make sense for Lagos and Ogun state governments to tax companies there since that's the only benefit they get considering that profits are repatriated outside the state.

Even with all the IGR generated by Ogun state yet Abeokuta is the pure definition of sh1thole! Ota and Agbara have the worst roads in Nigeria and nothing is being done about it. Instead of demanding for more IGR/tax you should focus more on demanding for accountability!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Landlord97: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Kudos to Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Udopasa: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Shameless man that's approving a "line" in a factory that has been running for more than a decade.

He should rather improve security and ensure ease of doing business in the state for investments to thrive and for investors to come in
Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Stone03: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
At least he's different from one of his predecessor who was a social media governor , no one will call him an overnight saint or messiah in future because he has practical proof to back whatever future ambition he has.

The man you are castigating did far better than all the governors that ever ruled and ruined your State. During his time, Innosson Motors did massive business. Other indigenous companies ranging from furniture and computer companies thrived well

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Stillkrug: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2023
jeromestarks:
I will gladly allow my daughter to marry the son of soludo.

Where is Peter obi?
Has he found his missing manhood yet?
Shut up ewu trolling woman that are not virgin no dey pay again na to venture into politics section

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by jeromestarks: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Stillkrug:

Shut up ewu trolling woman that are not virgin no dey pay again na to venture into politics section
Exactly bro.
One day, when I lead this nation, you will bow before me.
Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Stillkrug: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
jeromestarks:

Exactly bro.
One day, when I lead this nation, you will bow before me.
I love how you keep living imagination dreams continue

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stPikin: 6:12am On Jul 30, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

You don't even get it, IGR is based on taxation. Most of the industries in the East are indigenously owned unlike the ones in the West that are mostly owned by outsiders. It makes little sense to tax our indigenous brands unnecessarily because there has been a campaign for Igbos to bring their investments home. Some governments even build free trade zones just to attract investments. It may make sense for Lagos and Ogun state governments to tax companies there since that's the only benefit they get considering that profits are repatriated outside the state.

Even with all the IGR generated by Ogun state yet Abeokuta is the pure definition of sh1thole! Ota and Agbara have the worst roads in Nigeria and nothing is being done about it. Instead of demanding for more IGR/tax you should focus more on demanding for accountability!
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commissioned New Tiger Foods Paste Plant In Onitsha(photos) by kettykings: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2023
Armaggedon:
Anambra is notorious for hiding true IGR figures.
It is a safe bait, so that vultures and hyenas of Nigeria will not feast on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Orders Demolition Of Iconic Area One Shopping Complex In Abuja / IPOB: "We Had Option To Kill Nnamdi Kanu In His Hideout" - Buhari / Fuel Subsidy: Sure, Not Abandoned –jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.