Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Monitor Your Celibacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Monitor Your Celibacy (357 Views)

Rev. Sister Quits Celibacy As She Decides To Marry. / As Today Is Valentine Share Your Celibacy Period / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monitor Your Celibacy by VERTEX1: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Hello all, it's necessary to create this group to monitor this journey of celibacy. I'm not here to discuss benefits of celibacy, but let's track our journey here and encourage
one another.

Let's goo
Re: Monitor Your Celibacy by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2023
You will never see the Nairaland warlords here because they simply live their night lives in the brothel.
Re: Monitor Your Celibacy by VERTEX1: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
You will never see the Nairaland warlords here because they simply live their night lives in the brothel.

That is the one of the reason for creating this in the Romance section.
I don't argue whatever believe anyone has about correctness of their gender, but I'm more concerned in not making sex the ultimate goal which it is not, let there be celibacy and not just avoiding of masturbation.

Many will not agree because they've been too deep in it, until they start practicing celibacy one day at a time will it be worth it.

1 Like

Re: Monitor Your Celibacy by VERTEX1: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2023
It is not too late to practice celibacy, we only feel too comfortable with our demons.

I started this week Sunday today is day 6.
I'll be updating my progress here from time to time,
any other person is free to join.

1 Like

Re: Monitor Your Celibacy by Carcholce: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2023
VERTEX1:
It is not too late to practice celibacy, we only feel too comfortable with our demons.

I started this week Sunday today is day 6.
I'll be updating my progress here from time to time,
any other person is free to join.

Nigerian women almost frustrated me when I was practicing celibacy. The moment they know you are no longer interested in beating their pvssy, they’ll do anything to know why, as much as throwing themselves on you.

“You are seeing another woman”
“You don’t find me attractive anymore”

is their preferred slogan. Even if you explain things to them, their small mind cannot comprehend it. They think it’s not possible for a man to have a dlck and not use it deposit cum endlessly and unnecessarily.
Re: Monitor Your Celibacy by VERTEX1: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Carcholce:

Nigerian women almost frustrated me when I was practicing celibacy. The moment they know you are no longer interested in beating their pvssy, they’ll do anything to know why, as much as throwing themselves on you.

“You are seeing another woman”
“You don’t find me attractive anymore”

is their preferred slogan. Even if you explain things to them, their small mind cannot comprehend it. They think it’s not possible for a man to have a dlck and not use it deposit cum endlessly and unnecessarily.

The thing is that the temptation comes mostly when you're getting it right
Re: Monitor Your Celibacy by BOSSkesh(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2023
2hrs celibate
A win is a win
Re: Monitor Your Celibacy by VERTEX1: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2023
BOSSkesh:
2hrs celibate
A win is a win
Big win
today is my 19th day of monk mode. Thank God I'm going strong.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Casual Sex May Be Shifting Intimacy, Emotional Connection / I Need A Ghanaian Sim Or Someone In Ghana To Recieve Otp For Me I'll Pay. / The Swag Of Nigerian Law School Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.