Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You (716 Views)

She Turned Her Face and started throwing grudges After I Said This. / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by lovediehatelive(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Sometimes we may have friends that are holding grudges against us but just can't tell us directly.

It is good to know them on time to know how to deal with unfavorable surprises from them.

How do you know?

There's this WhatsApp trick I discovered.

When you upload your status, check those that viewed. If a particular person views just the first status and doesn't view others, note down that person.

If it happens just once, it could be a mistake, something you should overlook.

However, when this repeats continuously, then it is intentional and that person is carrying something against you in his/her mind.

They don't just like viewing your posts so if it mistakenly loads after they viewed someone's own before yours, they quickly move to the next person, but they've mistakenly seen your first status.

You can take this further bye starting your first status with text writeups so that they can't cancel before it loads.

I've used this personally to know those frenemies that secretly hold grudges against me.

Some, I know how I've wronged them, but surprisingly, I just don't know how I've wronged the others.

It's just a simple but mighty psychological trick.

With this powerful knowledge I know who has bad intentions towards me without visiting babalawo grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by Olarewaju89: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2023
I don't give a Bleep who view my status undecided

If you like go kill yourself or huge transformer, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by Padipadi(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2023
lovediehatelive:
Sometimes we may have friends that are holding grudges against us but just can't tell us directly.

It is good to know them on time to know how to deal with unfavorable surprises from them.

How do you know?

When you upload your status, check those that viewed. If a particular person views just the first status and doesn't view others, note down that person.

However, when this repeats continuously, then it is intentional and that person is carrying something against you in his/her mind.

They don't just like viewing your posts so if it mistakenly loads after they viewed someone's own before yours, they quickly move to the next person, but they've mistakenly seen your first status.

You can take this further bye starting your first status with text writeups so that they can't cancel before it loads.

I've used this personally to know those frenemies that secretly hold grudges against me.

Some, I know how I've wronged them, but surprisingly, I just don't know how I've wronged the others.

With this powerful knowledge I know who has bad intentions towards me without visiting babalawo grin
You are jobless

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by lovediehatelive(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Olarewaju89:
I don't give a Bleep who view my status undecided

Know thy frenemies.

It's not about who viewed your status. Some people can be smiling with you but won't hesitate to stab you the next moment.

With this trick, you can know who has grudges against you!

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by STEWpid(f): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Chai..

You won't even care when you're too busy making money.

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by lovediehatelive(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

True...

However, this is for those that care. To be forewarned is to be forearmed

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2023
lovediehatelive:

How do you know?

How old are you?

The way some of you reason is just appalling.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by Damian911: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2023
kiss
STEWpid:
Chai..

I love this comment : kiss-
Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by ikeno(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
No matter how good I am to people some person's still hate me for just being good.i rather channel that energy use in worrying about people that hate me to something meaningful
Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by lovediehatelive(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
ikeno:
No matter how good I am to people some person's still hate me for just being good.i rather channel that energy use in worrying about people that hate me to something meaningful

True. That's life. However, one still needs to be armed for surprises.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp To Know Who's Holding Grudges Against You by marlow1962(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
People where they hold grudges against me they quick die. That's why I always advice my friends and enemies to always avoid holding grudges against someone that didn't do that bad, because if you say you wn dy carry vex for me for wertin I no do you, see you see 6 fit.

(1) (Reply)

If You Date Her Does That Make U Gay?? / I Want To Do A Secret DNA Test For My New Born Baby? / For The Guys Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.