Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. (27862 Views)

Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. / Greenwood Is 3rd Youngest Utd PL Scorer & Youngest Player To Score This Season / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by tishbite42: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Very good. Greenwood the best defender to have played for Manchester United. Welcome back home man
Cut the colos
It has adverse reactions on you
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2023
My question is wetin dey happen to all these ladies way dey cause men this tins....they shouldn't go free oo! Once the men are found not guilty the lady should be dealt with by the law!

1 Like

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by tishbite42: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Shedrack777:
women especially obembet won't like this news even though she's man united fan
Leave our obembet for us before CR7 go arrest you o
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2023
nicho450:

I thought he was the coach or something
he used to be the assistant coach, but he was later converted to a player and he played as a defender. Now our defense will be very solid

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Fireboy02: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2023
MySexyMoni:
Everything great that ever happened in this world happened first in somebody’s imagination.
Exactly
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2023
tishbite42:
I hope this is true
it is true, I just confirmed the news from the Glazers
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by nicho450(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
he used to be the assistant coach, but he was later converted to a player and he played as a defender. Now our defense will be very solid

I hope they convert him to goal keeper because in the last match he played he did well to save Bruno Penalty.

It was a great game overall. He can go a long way if given the chance to be a goal keeper too.

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by EBEk101(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2023
That’s not Fabrizio Romano official handle now
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by nicho450(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Yes I was in the Zoom call, I heard when they answered your question.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Kenmatt(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2023
That means that right front wing is going to be super active this season.

Mason Greenwood is better than Anthony Santos.

The Argentine teen who operates from the left wing front is also better than Anthony Santos.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2023
nicho450:

I hope they convert him to goal keeper because in the last match he played he did well to save Bruno Penalty.

It was a great game overall. He can go a long way if given the chance to be a goal keeper too.
he would have been a goalkeeper, but he chose to be a defender and he is very good. Just wait and watch him play

1 Like

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Oakenshield: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2023
BeforeJuly:
Has he been found not guilty of rape?
the case was dropped from prosecution that's why,I think he was pardoned after he showed true sincerity
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Candidlady: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
My question is wetin dey happen to all these ladies way dey cause men this tins....they shouldn't go free oo! Once the men are found not guilty the lady should be dealt with by the law!

🗑️

Keep believing in fake news
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by KosiGee(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Jasonjay101:
That's a good one. But seriously what I still don't understand is that, why would they let go of the girl that framed him up and put him in this mess in the first place. Why can't the same law that prosecutes sex abusers also prosecute false accusers

The girl didn’t frame him. He got himself into the mess all by himself. He was reckless, abusive, arrogant and exuberant.

He raped that girl but somehow the girl withdrew from the case.

I hope Mendy returns to active football as well.

4 Likes

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by tishbite42: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
💯
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by wiseone28: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2023
Addidas should also approve me for palliative nah
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by LeeSmart: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Ya all saying the lady in question accused M.G which is not true. M.G actually committed the crime, the lady only refused to cooperate with authorities because she's expecting a child with him.

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by udemzyudex(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2023
BeforeJuly:

You just return to earth?
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by descartes400: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Penguin2:
I didn’t know sponsors have this much power on these football clubs as to decide who stays or leaves.

And that's why the news should not be taken serious
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by ProducerXTN(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2023
Na fake Fabrizio be that o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by mymadam(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Very good. Greenwood the best defender to have played for Manchester United. Welcome back home man
Defender? 🤔
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by EdiskyHarry: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Women always killing men's career.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Nicerazor(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Gbadebo19:
According To Fabrizio Romano, Adidas, Manchester United's main sponsor has approved the return of Mason Greenwood to the club.

https://twitter.com/FabrizoRomanoz/status/1685116779167674368
The Twitter account is fake bros. I doubt the authenticity of the news. Provide more sources pls.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by mymadam(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Defender? 🤔 Good guy 👍🏽
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Penguin2:
I didn’t know sponsors have this much power on these football clubs as to decide who stays or leaves.
Protecting their image. Their image is the most important.

No b like Nigeria where person go commit grievous horrible crime come dey beg "I am sorry" "I am sorry" "forgive me! "

Then viola! Them go free the person let am go 😂🤣 grin grin grin
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by mayorofyentown(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2023
BeforeJuly:
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by mayorofyentown(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2023
BeforeJuly:
Yap. since, either early this year
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by kiddkash(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Jasonjay101:
That's a good one. But seriously what I still don't understand is that, why would they let go of the girl that framed him up and put him in this mess in the first place. Why can't the same law that prosecutes sex abusers also prosecute false accusers
He is back together with the girl and they just had their first child
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by ihollarmide(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Gbadebo19:
According To Fabrizio Romano, Adidas, Manchester United's main sponsor has approved the return of Mason Greenwood to the club.

https://twitter.com/FabrizoRomanoz/status/1685116779167674368
Fake account. No checkmark and it's Romano NOT Romanoz
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2023
mymadam:

Defender? 🤔
yes. He was a defender before he had that problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move / Enyimba Vs CARA Brazzaville: CAF Confederation Cup - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Lagos Open Water Swimming Championship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.