Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. (27889 Views)

Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. / Greenwood Is 3rd Youngest Utd PL Scorer & Youngest Player To Score This Season / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Judolisco(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Fake news
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
BeforeJuly:
Has he been found not guilty of rape?
He rape you ni?
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by amadice(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
BeforeJuly:

The charge was dropped against him.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Ashley86400: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jasonjay101:
That's a good one. But seriously what I still don't understand is that, why would they let go of the girl that framed him up and put him in this mess in the first place. Why can't the same law that prosecutes sex abusers also prosecute false accusers
Because she just gave birth to his baby.
They’re still together.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by TheSuperX(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Congrats to him, if he like make he mess up again, but what about the black french guy that was found not guilty few weeks back? I hope he gets to play football again.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Vimafidon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
theophorus:
Abeg, wetin dem do to the Girl wen accuse am of Rape?

If nothing is/was done, then this matter get Kleg

The girl is currently expecting a baby for greenwood and they are living together as couple...end of the allegations and all
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Vimafidon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
TheSuperX:
Congrats to him, if he like make he mess up again, but what about the black french guy that was found not guilty few weeks back? I hope he gets to play football again.

Mendy is playing football already...but has gone to french league and signed with a club there
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by TheSuperX(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Vimafidon:

Mendy is playing football already...but has gone to french league and signed with a club there
Good one, if those bitches didn't mess his career up he would have won Treble with ManCity. make we dey fear women for this life.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Vimafidon(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Finally Greenwood is back to field of play, I hope they don't loan him off, I prefer him to Antony who only likes to joggle with ball with no direction of driving towards 18yard and shaking off defenders, Greenwood is a specialty of driving down to 18yards box...Pellistri is another promising young lad..now the competition will be there in the right flank fowrad
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by EthanSly: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
theophorus:
Abeg, wetin dem do to the Girl wen accuse am of Rape?

If nothing is/was done, then this matter get Kleg

She don born pikin for am self
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by EnterpriseMan: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
BeforeJuly:
He was never guilty of rape
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by BeauBragnar11: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jasonjay101:
That's a good one. But seriously what I still don't understand is that, why would they let go of the girl that framed him up and put him in this mess in the first place. Why can't the same law that prosecutes sex abusers also prosecute false accusers

He wasn't framed, He was guilty of all charges.
The girl(on her own accord) withdrew all charges against him.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by EnterpriseMan: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
EthanSly:

She don born pikin for am self
The girl is a clown, she just wanted to secure her future.
Now she wants him to marry her angry
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Akaegwu(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jasonjay101:
The girl is currently his wife. Yet to confirm it from inner circle.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Ade3131: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jasonjay101:

It wasn't a false accusation... She dropped the charge bcuz they settled their dispute in the other room and 9 months down the line, there's a baby boy in between them.

If she press further with the charge, she's just destroying the life and career of her son's dad, the hen that lay their golden eggs. It's that simple!
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Englishisamust: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Very good. Greenwood the best defender to have played for Manchester United. Welcome back home man

He is a keeper for man u, not a defender
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Realhommie(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jasonjay101:
Well, he wasn't framed. The allegations were true with hard facts. But when the news broke then the girl's parent, her father especially didn't want her to press charges because they had actually been together for some years.

That Mason is not in jail today is because the girl withdrew the case and chose not to press charges. Guess both families decided thay was the best for them. And they got back together welcoming their first child only recently.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Englishisamust:

He is a keeper for man u, not a defender
he was a goalkeeper when he was with Aston Villa, but Sir Alex converted him into a defender
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Defender We need to checkk your brain
why?
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emola12:
defender U are not man u fans doh that is why you said so!
what do you know about Manchester United?
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
nicho450:

I hope he does well
he will

1 Like

Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Frankmorgan:

I hate it when someone gives wrong info on a public forum,say what you know or don't speak at all.
He is a good defender but not the best,where will you put carrick,Rooney,tevez and ibrahimovic
He is a good goal keeper too but he is no where near garnacho
that's your own opinion. He remains my number one defender in Manchester United
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Emola12(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
what do you know about Manchester United?
I know nothing about man u buh greenwood is not a defender argue with your browser phone olodo
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by enemyofprogress: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emola12:
I know nothing about man u buh greenwood is not a defender argue with your browser phone olodo
comot for here. Bloody chelsheeet fan
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by huntax(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
That's a parody account, you bellend.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by huntax(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Indelibleage:
Thank God for the news.

It's fake news... That not Fabrizio's original page.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by iamtardey: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Anthony right now cry
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Emola12(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
comot for here. Bloody chelsheeet fan
I'm confirm Man u fans aswear
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Dybala11(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jasonjay101:
The girl can't be accused of framing him cos the case wasn't settled in court. It's the case of Mendy that was really saddening bro.
Re: Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United. by Dybala11(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Penguin2:
I didn’t know sponsors have this much power on these football clubs as to decide who stays or leaves.
Even United won't want their brand to be associated with Greenwood when the case was ongoing cos of the cancel culture overseas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Open Water Swimming Championship (Photos) / Mikel Obi Joins Trabzonspor, Turkish Club, To Pocket N1.22 Billion In 2 Seasons / Messi, Aguero & Dybala In Argentina Squad To Face Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.