Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) (5120 Views)

Just Like In The Military Era, Any Kidnapper Caught Must Face Firing Squad / Bayo Onanuga: If He Were In China, Emefiele Would Face Firing Squad / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Minister of finance in Niger Republic given 48hrs by the coup plotters to account for the stolen money of Niger people or face execution by firing squad.
We're back to square one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJFJwgktKLE
Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Otundaola: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2023
Africa my Continent

1 Like

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by dnawah(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2023
ProducerXTN:
Minister of finance in Niger Republic given 48hrs by the coup plotters to account for the stolen money of Niger people or face execution by firing squad.

the angel of coup come pass by

3 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Otundaola:
Africa my Continent

E plenty embarassed
Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Cabalgeneral: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2023
ProducerXTN:

Good example imagine from Niger Republic.

7 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Madmohamed1: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2023
ProducerXTN:

I think Nigeria should have done the same EFCC should go after finance minister not centre bank governor oh I forgot she is a Fulani woman no problem

6 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
Another unwise Samuel Doe in the making in Niger Republic.

By the time they are caught later in life and cut into pieces for murdering people by extra-judicial means, the world will then say it serves them right. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

Don't kill anyone if the allegation is not proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court where the accused have full opportunity to defend himself or herself in court. What the usurpers in Niger are doing can be easily interpreted as propaganda to justify their treasonable felony crime which is now about to escalate to crimes against humanity. Check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by SalamRushdie: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Fake video , that's not the Minister of Finance in Niger

This is the minister of finance picture

2 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Isobug: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Fake video , that's not the Minister of Finance in Niger

This is the minister of finance picture
They News was not the present Finance minister but former finance minister. I don't know why bloggers don't get news right before posting or writing

2 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

By the time they are caught later in life and cut into pieces for murdering people by extra-judicial means, the world will then say it serves them right. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

Don't kill anyone if the allegation is not proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court where the accused have full opportunity to defend himself or herself in court. What the usurpers in Niger are doing can be easily interpreted as propaganda to justify their treasonable felony crime which is now about to escalate to crimes against humanity.
embarassed
Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't kill anyone if the allegation is not proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court where the accused have full opportunity to defend himself or herself in court. What the usurpers in Niger are doing can be easily interpreted as propaganda to justify their treasonable felony crime which is now about to escalate to crimes against humanity.
Why is he crying though? He should be confident and bold enough to account for the money spent while he was the finance minister or he's scared someone is witch-hunting him 😐

2 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Hanndye: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2023
Democracy in Africa should be defined as government of the people, by the people BUT NOT for the people.

4 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Stone03: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2023
When they were squandering they never cared about the crying masses. A nation that has the most uranium deposit in the world, yet her citizens are suffering.

Do good when it is expected of you

6 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Stone03:
When they were squandering they never cared about the crying masses. A nation that has the most uranium deposit in the world, yet her citizens are suffering.

Do good when it is expected of you

Absolutely, also a warning to Nigerian leaders too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by hisexcellency34: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Fake

1 Like

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by silverlinen(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Damnnn

Didn't cry when he was looting, now he's crying when it's time to account for everything

Kill the damned looter and send his entire family to life imprisonment.

They'll learn after this.

1 Like

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
You can imagine that cry
Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Germanjoe(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why crying?u dey manage public wealth,they ask u to account for the money u start crying.
For what exactly?
Is it that u were not given the money o they are accusing u wrongly.naso judgement day go dey men go confuse whether to cry or laugh.
Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by cpu2006(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
OK
Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Upright2020: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Madmohamed1:
I think Nigeria should have done the same EFCC should go after finance minister not centre bank governor oh I forgot she is a Fulani woman no problem

This is funny, who do you think EFCC are? Angel.
Stop playing, you will be shock to know that those people you asked EFCC to go after, are actually Saint when compared to corruption perpetrated by the same EFCC official,

No Saint or corrupt-free person can be found within anything Nigeria government: abomination, even your military are so currupt and making our politicians a learner when it comes to corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by escohido123: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
This is gradually coming to Nigeria.
He shud vomit all the embezzled money or meet his maker.

1 Like

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by endy69: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't kill anyone if the allegation is not proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court where the accused have full opportunity to defend himself or herself in court. What the usurpers in Niger are doing can be easily interpreted as propaganda to justify their treasonable felony crime which is now about to escalate to crimes against humanity. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Na why dem give 48hrs na. If I leave my shop for ur hand and you join hands with other ppl to steal from me, if I discover na you I go start with. Military Rulership is meant that correct the wrongs of civil administration. When the finance minister dey buy houses him no think twice. If na me I go first break him legs and all of him family members wey enjoy the moni go acct for them or face same fate

3 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2023
endy69:

Na why dem give 48hrs na. If I leave my shop for ur hand and you join hands with other ppl to steal from me, if I discover na you I go start with. Military Rulership is meant that correct the wrongs of civil administration. When the finance minister dey buy houses him no think twice. If na me I go first break him legs and all of him family members wey enjoy the moni go acct for them or face same fate
👍👍

2 Likes

Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by Dancebreaker: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Military already know that he stole so much and can't account for it.
9ja looters should be careful with their impunity.
Re: Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dancebreaker:
Military already know that he stole so much and can't account for it.
9ja looters should be careful with their impunity.

Extremely careful bruh embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Colonel Lawan Gwadabe Accuses IBB, Atiku, Gusau / What Is Reuben Abati's Offence Or Wrong Doing? / MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.