Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events (21158 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events? / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians / Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mendy101:
lol intenshonahl
Lol.. what?.. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by BigDawsNet: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Save in dollars and pounds. If you have 1million naira to save, buy foreign currency from aboki and save. Don't save in naira, it's useless.

Wot if u buy dollar $1000 at 850k rate from aboki,
Then next 3 month.. naira gain some strength and its droos to 650k at $1000?

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Dididrumz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

You look sweet

Can we talk privately?

Bro, this Your pick up line sha ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by JaskanFactor: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
My friends have been advising me to start saving money for a while now, I don't earn much but I had already decided to start saving, no matter how little, just yesterday when someone heard us talking about it, he said with the way Nigeria currently is, saving has disadvantages because my 1million today will become 500k next year.

find a way to buy swiss francs with your naira, then sit back and enjoy.

Cause Swiss francs is the most powerful currency in the world more stronger than dollar, pound, euro etc.

Pound is cheap like naira compared to swiss franc

dont keep anything but money you need to spend in a week in naira
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by ImpactBooks: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
I have three (3) bank accounts - GTB, UBA and Globus.

GTBank - Meant for day-to-day chop chop, paying bills etc. Money in this account is often small ๐Ÿ˜Ž

UBA - Meant for savings. The savings is to meet unforseen and pressing needs like family issues, assisting friends on financial needs etc that the money in the GTBank may not be able to meet๐Ÿ˜Ž

Globus - Meant for investment savings. Money in this account is often huge and it doesn't last therein because once the money gets there, I spend it on already planned investment like building projects, purchase of land etc. Suffice it to say that my investment change form in this account๐Ÿ˜Ž

Whatever the economy situations, with this mentality, I am not losing on both ends.

Cheers๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by DenreleDave(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
tell am to send you weekend money make he rest ๐Ÿ˜‚
Money is the only language u understand cry cry
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by DenreleDave(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
how? normal aboki?

No. Abnormal aboki
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by DenreleDave(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Wot if u buy dollar $1000 at 850k rate from aboki,
Then next 3 month.. naira gain some strength and its droos to 650k at $1000?

That's another problem with saving in us.d

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by AdisaOwala: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

You look sweet

Can we talk privately?

You dey find kpekus for NL grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by May1st: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
My friends have been advising me to start saving money for a while now, I don't earn much but I had already decided to start saving, no matter how little, just yesterday when someone heard us talking about it, he said with the way Nigeria currently is, saving has disadvantages because my 1million today will become 500k next year.

Your friend is myopic. Inflation is the only reason why 1m today could become 500k tomorrow, regardless, it cuts across everything in the economy. Don't just save money, have savings where your money will be invested and yielding returns on a monthly basis. I am a financial advisor for Heirs Life, pls google it and look through our website and see things for yourself.

If you feel compelled for a savings need, feel free to inbox me so i can profile you for a savings plus life insurance policy. Remember, only deat.h is sure.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by ufotty2001: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
The purpose of me saving money is because of uncertainty in d future... Uncertainty can health issue, feeding and problems... We are in d world that is filled with uncertainty..
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Greenback: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

The puss360 is a bia bia man o grin grin grin
Ye be telling a hairy arsse niccah he looks sweet, OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!! grin grin grin

You look sweet

Can we talk privately?
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Jamie1000: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Saving to invest has no disadvantage. Savings helps you take advantage of opportunity. A distress sale of a good car, House, land or asset or even start up business. No matter how little. Save.

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Freelancerr(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bradford111:

I have what it takes to make you happy and spoil you lavishly give us a trial bae letโ€™s see how it goes

Chairman abeg no vex, do giveaway for me.

Or make you give me job.

I sabi data entry.
Video editing
Customer rep..
Virtual assistant.

Either you give me remote job or you dash me money.

One go happen. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by phemmyfour: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
All the same, you still need to save no matter how small. What's most important is to do that which you want to do if you have the money now cos delay is dangerous.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Egypt209: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
People wey dey toast woman, how una dey take see their profile?
Nah from browser I dey enter nairaland because i no see their real app for PlayStore to download.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Chinedumejoooo: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
How can you be working without saving?
Saves is very good because of many factors.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by ibechris(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

When u save to invest,tomorrow what u have saved will eventually save u.

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by sukkot: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Weed and loud
which one is loud
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by saveman91(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
When hungry come start by breaking the box
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Hespee93: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Saving always gives financial descipline, it has saved me a lots.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by AllenSpencer: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

NEVER SAVE MONEY!

PUT MONEY TO WORK!

Even the bank saving your money, puts your money to work. Why cant you do yourself!

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Ikpunnegi01: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... Good...
But no thanks...
I no need anyhow man now...
Na who go come pay for my head I dey find.. na August we wan enter time don dey go grin grin
You get money??
Your kind of girl is always good for business. No be those ones wey no know wetin dem want. Treat my guy well and reduce price for am abeg grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Hanndye: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I wonder too oh my dear Candidlady cheesy.

E shock you too abi?? cheesy
If you no have much to save and your neck is growing thin and you still say you are saving, you no go die?
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by ojonugba2014(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

No dear.. thanks...

Omo .see knockout
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Ikpunnegi01: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
tell am to send you weekend money make he rest ๐Ÿ˜‚
No carry wahala come spoil show here. I dey learn how to toast girls grin You know say na this one dey scare some guys badly.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by CodeTemplar: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
finallybusy:
Saving has no disadvantage. Start today. I donโ€™t like the act, but I will start once good money starts flowing again.
saving has disadvantages o. In inflation like we are in, N1m today may only be able to afford what N500k could few months ago.
Investment I'd the way out. OP should invest in those critical things whose prices are always going up.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by finallybusy: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
CodeTemplar:
saving has disadvantages o. In inflation like we are in, N1m today may only be able to afford what N500k could few months ago.
Investment I'd the way out. OP should invest in those critical things whose prices are always going up.
He should combine both at the end of the day.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Johel(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Save in dollars and pounds. If you have 1million naira to save, buy foreign currency from aboki and save. Don't save in naira, it's useless.

Kindly explain more on this, it's quite insightful.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Johel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No, abnormal aboki.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Johel(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
Weed and loud

Weed and loud dey make u weak undecided?

Guy go for check up on...lol

CBN, EFCC Interventions Morph Zone 4 Abuja Into A "Ghost Townโ€ / Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum / Finally: New Tejuosho Shopping Mall Nearing Completion. (Pictures)