Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events (21162 Views)

Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events? / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians / Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by DanAugust2021: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Yes it's good to save...
Don't let anybody deceive you...

Besides why is This on Romance section?
Cos money is romantic.

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Johel(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
exactly my thoughts, I don't like it when my money doesn't work for me

How can you make 1m work for you in current Nigeria?
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Fantazy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
My friends have been advising me to start saving money for a while now, I don't earn much but I had already decided to start saving, no matter how little, just yesterday when someone heard us talking about it, he said with the way Nigeria currently is, saving has disadvantages because my 1million today will become 500k next year.

Everything in this world have disadvantage(s) EXCEPT Saving.
If you can afford to save, please save oh!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by talented321: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Johel:

Weed and loud dey make u weak undecided?
Guy go for check up on...lol
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by LtChisom: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
which one is loud

Loud is a strain of marijuana with a distinct flavoured aroma and taste. This strain of marijuana has a higher THC hence the name loud, that is the highness it causes is very loud and the euphoria lasts longer.

Other strains are:
Colos
Arizona
Sk
Normal Mary J

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Fugazy2023: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
My friends have been advising me to start saving money for a while now, I don't earn much but I had already decided to start saving, no matter how little, just yesterday when someone heard us talking about it, he said with the way Nigeria currently is, saving has disadvantages because my 1million today will become 500k next year.

Time value of money. He is right.
What you can buy with 1 million today, you can't by with 1 million even by end of this year because price would have increased...
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by uuzba(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Time value of money. He is right.
What you can buy with 1 million today, you can't by with 1 million even by end of this year because price would have increased...
buy dollar and keep under your mattress.
It's still savings abi? And the value will increase.
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
it is advisable to go home and plant cassava,plaint maize and do fish pond or poultry. NAIJA YOUTHS WAKE UP,YOU ARE TOO LAZY.YOU WANT QUICK CASHOUT AS IF LIFE IS A GAMBLE.
Life is not a gamble, Life is deliberately what you make out it with God on your side angry
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
uuzba:

pAPER DOLLAR WILL SOON GO EXTINCT,AMERICA IS PREPARING TO HAVE A DIGITAL DOLLAR. STAY TUNED TO WORLD NEWS grin

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by BigDawsNet: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

That's another problem with saving in us.d

Absolutely... you have to think about... I'm not trying to advertise tinubu government but anything can actually happen with the exchange... it can definitely gain some strength...
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by descartes400: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Yes it's good to save...

It's on Romance section because at the end of the day, na woman go chop the savings romantically then e go come Romance section come ventilate wink

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by theamazonguru(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

Yes it makes sense.
But make sure you save in USDT which is the equivalent of $$. No depreciation can touch it.
Do this and thank me later.

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Henix(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

Saving in naira is counterproductive in today's Nigeria

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by FolaAk: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:
investment is better
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by NaijaCover(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

Start Investing Money And Thank
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by sylve11: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Save in dollars and pounds. If you have 1million naira to save, buy foreign currency from aboki and save. Don't save in naira, it's useless.

Na so cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by masterduba(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Even better.
AllenSpencer:

NEVER SAVE MONEY!

PUT MONEY TO WORK!

Even the bank saving your money, puts your money to work. Why cant you do yourself!
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by doyin01: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
theamazonguru:

Yes it makes sense.
But make sure you save in USDT which is the equivalent of $$. No depreciation can touch it.
Do this and thank me later.

Even the usdt you are mentioning cannot be considered as a stablecoin again...get informed....you will be shocked when you see usdt/usd ratio at $0.80 for every 1 usdollar....buying the physical usdollars is even safer than the USDT itself.....and when the digital dollar in America is launched and it gains momentum, the usdt will be in little trouble...

So you People should stop misleading people...

Yeah saving usdt is not a bad idea...I also saved some money in usdt too..but always let people know the bad side of it too..don't just tell them only the good part...if for example you buy 1000 usdt at current rate (870naira)..and you spent 870k..what happens if the naira gets strength and the usdt price falls to 670?? So automatically your 870k becomes 670k..200k loss..which is even worse than the inflation the OP is trying to run away from...

Saving in usdt is not bad and it can be very very profitable...but let the person know the good and bad side before they will go and pack all their life savings to buy usdt because of sweet talks they read on nairaland..then few months later they start crying...

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Save or invest it.
IyanuDeb:
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Fugazy2023: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
uuzba:

That is if the dollar increase in relation with inflation dude

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by WendieT(f): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Save in dollars

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Pardon9ija: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
You can save in this present condition and achieve your life dream investment if you thoroughly study the Nigeria Economy trends.
Don't be deceived by the current reality of devaluated naira, the naira it still has much power as before if you know what to do. You can save but not in cash, save in liquidities (not shares and securities). 1) Keep buying any valuable items that can be easily convert to money, 2) Buy seasonal item cos of changes in price. 3) don't buy perishables, 4) watchout when the price start increasing and stop your buying and observe. If you re in the North, buy maize, melon, guinea corn, suya bean, rice paddy, dry pepper, shumbo, ect. In the west buy cola, groundnut oil of any kind, poundo, Samnvita, staghetti, and lot more. In the South, buy Dollar, red oil, coca cola pet drinks, Malt of any kind, bags of rice etc. All these item can be sold in a few days in December and you will be amazed how your devaluated naira will appreciate tremendously. Keep rolling it over and over, in two years you would have given yourself the great biz idea.

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by lildush(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Yes it's good to save...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I Taya oooo

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by hoyze24: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
IyanuDeb:

Save your money in dollars, digital dollars like usdt and usdc are the most accessible right now. Register on a centralized crypto exchange, engage in peer to peer transactions where you exchange naira for usdt.

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by CCIA: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
Saving has disadvantage?
Investment is the next great thing.

That is why I want to invest in

IyaebeTheGreat
Candidlady
Pocohantas
Siofra
Sweetplum
Shalommy
JennyClay
Mariangeles aka MariahAngel

E.T.C

I am 100% sure and guaranteed of reasonable daily return from this investment.

I am proud of your industriousness girls.
Keep making use of your God given natural asset to make much more profit for the growth of the Incorporation I will start cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by lildush(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Hey God... talented321 come and see o... I say I no gree... Bros still dey disturb... Okay, assuming I say how much will you pay me for weekend... You go call me olosho grin grin grin grin...

Any lady who request money for sex is n olosho. Take it or leave it. How did dat tot even got to ur head?
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by bassdow: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Okay... Good...
But no thanks...
I no need anyhow man now...
Na who go come pay for my head I dey find.. na August we wan enter time don dey go grin grin
You get money??
How much exactly ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by bassdow: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
lildush:

Any lady who request money for sex is n olosho. Take it or leave it. How did dat tot even got to ur head?
...but no one mentioned S3x na
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
lildush:

When a lady refuses you, and you keep persisting... Then we have to move to the next level... Business...

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Uniqueaccountant(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
pls email me...lets share whatsapp contacts..celinewills22@gmail.com
Puss360:
Yes it's good to save...

Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
ojonugba2014:

Omo .see knockout
Hey... Be cultured...
Re: Is It Advisable To Save Money With These Recent Events by Puss360(f): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Your kind of girl is always good for business. No be those ones wey no know wetin dem want. Treat my guy well and reduce price for am abeg grin
Okay... Thanks...

Finally: New Tejuosho Shopping Mall Nearing Completion. (Pictures) / Daily FX Turnover Jumps To Record $857 Million As Naira Gains Momentum / CBN, EFCC Interventions Morph Zone 4 Abuja Into A "Ghost Town”