Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married (23465 Views)

AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by gazilion: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:
I love my wife so much, she was just one in a billion.

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

My marriage of seven years is blessed with four kids already.

Bottom line - go to your God and talk to Him about it.
PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

He will tell you your next line of action. Marriage is of God not man.

Throw the NON away and keep the SENSE.

This post is terribly wrong!

You are making mockery of your sisters situation because you had children before her!

Peninah may have had children before Hannah, but we never had any of their names. It shall be well with your blood sister.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Daniel058(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

this kind of advice should be deleted From this forum. If one of your children become SS now, he/she will be the one suffering it. If you have so much Faith ask God to change one of u Genotype

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Anny69: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m AA but do have money to take good care of me?

Are you millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

Double wahala for dead body if you’re broke undecided

God forbid!!
grin grin Your comments are so hilarious.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by kwasoly(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

Are you saying none is AS?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Amayabor1: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

Even as a Christian, this is a very wrong advise to give. An AS person should stay away from another AS person when it comes to marriage. That you escaped it such that none of your children are SS doesn't mean there are not other people who are regretting while they got married because of the pain they see their SS children go through.

Moreover, that you escaped giving birth to SS children is probably not a miracle. Even AS and AS parents have some probability of giving birth to AA and AS child. Nor be everything be miracle!

Don't advise people to tempt God.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Anny69: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
I will say congratulations, you should be happy. At least no woman will trap into the deadly contraption called marriage which favours only women. What do you even need a wife for? Women bring absolutely nothing to the table, all they're looking for is a man to feed them. I join all Nairaland Alfa mails to rejoice with you. You should go to church tomorrow and do special Thanksgiving for being "untrappable".
grin Hehehehe.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Anny69: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

sad So many things is wrong with this your write up. What are the genotypes of those your 'handsome princes'?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by erico2k2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... Just live your life normal... Nobody knows tomorrow... AA, AS or SS deserve a chance to enjoy happiness...
As it is, you are marrying for genotype...
Just live your life normal, don't put much pressure on your genotype.. when a woman comes your way... Love her and let her love you too...
When someone loves you, genotype doesn't matter...
Okay.. what if you are AS and be impotent nko??
So u see that life is not guaranteed...
If i see someone new and first thing the person ask me is for my genotype.. I'll tell you but that's the end of the relationship...
Love me for who I am not what I am ..
If a man with SS loves me to the core... I'll marry him.. even if he does the next day, I'll be grateful that he gave me those memorable moments of my life....

Be happy.. that's what matters ..
Just one SS child, the whole word JOY you ever knew in your life would disappear, everything in your life would be dark and grey. If you are As stay clear from another AS, its now worse than HIV.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by simplelad(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=edoman2016 post=124737849]

The AA ladies that I am meeting, I just don't have feelings for them. [/qu
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by GindoX(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
I will say congratulations, you should be happy. At least no woman will trap into the deadly contraption called marriage which favours only women. What do you even need a wife for? Women bring absolutely nothing to the table, all they're looking for is a man to feed them. I join all Nairaland Alfa mails to rejoice with you. You should go to church tomorrow and do special Thanksgiving for being "untrappable".

Lols grin and this is coming from a female gender grin grin
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by fx45(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m AA but do you have money to take good care of me?

Are you millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

God forbid!!
Full blown madness! You will soon enter market... Gradually

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by alphabbey1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... Just live your life normal... Nobody knows tomorrow... AA, AS or SS deserve a chance to enjoy happiness...
Just live your life normal, don't put much pressure on your genotype.. when a woman comes your way... Love her and let her love you too...
If i see someone new and first thing the person ask me is for my genotype.. I'll tell you but that's the end of the relationship...
If a man with SS loves me to the core... I'll marry him.. even if he does the next day, I'll be grateful that he gave me those memorable moments of my life....

You have no idea what SS children passes through on a daily basis. Expecially the ones with stunted growth. Please don't reason like this and avoid Anything that will produce SS at all cost...
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Jewessgratitud3: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Maybe you can come to my house to rebuke me.. i go like that one

Lol.. you never talk as e dey do you for body.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Puss360(f): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
alphabbey1:

You have no idea what SS children passes through on a daily basis. Expecially the ones with stunted growth. Please don't reason like this and avoid Anything that will produce SS at all cost...
I'm not bothered about children I haven't given birth to....
If I am AS or SS, then I ought not to give birth coz I already know how hard it will be to train such child...
Be that as it may, are you telling me that SS and AS adult don't deserve love and caring If so, then it's obvious you have no HUMAN SYMPATHY
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Wakatumbit: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
I and my wife are both AS, we just recently confirmed that she's pregnant so we plan on doing prenatal testing to determine the genotype of the child. And she'll be giving birth in either US or Canada just in case.

So if you have the money to spend the go ahead but if you don't avoid it.

I'll come and tell you guys the good news after my wife puts to bed grin

4 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Johnsown1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
You deserve the happiness sir, you just need to keep on trying and it will meet AA someday. Don't so much believe in people advising you to neglect the genotype fear.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by grandstar(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

Are any of your kids SS?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by yetunsbay(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
Are u a millionaire or billionaire urself ? If not, no one wants parasite has wifey

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by SonofGod231: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's virtually impossible to get a suitable partner...It's a naughty,cruel and nasty generation ohh so don't be too picky if you really want to marry. I advice,you take one of those AAs you've met or get any gorgeous lady with small sense wey be AA,crosscheck her family background then rehabilitate her and settle down.
Normally,you can't buy wife material any where now neither can you get mutual love and respect any where....You must rugged your way bro. AA no even dey market again naim you dey shun the ones nature try give you. Go reorient one and settle down.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by garriAndsugar: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol.. you never talk as e dey do you for body.
I go do you well oh
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by badonkadonk: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.

Give it time, I am also AS and it's been a roller coaster ride.

I feel its better to ask a woman stylishly her genotype prior to asking her out..

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Jewessgratitud3: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I go do you well oh

Dem dey worry you? Ta gbafuo!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Maj196(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please don't make that mistake of marrying AS. The probability of having offsprings with SS genotype is high. With SS genotype the blood would contain sickled shaped red blood cells which will get clogged together in the blood vessels, prevent free flow of blood and lead to other complications.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by arejibadz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

omo see advice you day give person, so what happens whhen he gives birth to a sickler??

2 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by CandyReview: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hey there! Dealing with an AS genotype as a man can be tough, but don't worry, you're not alone. When it comes to marriage plans, open communication is key. Discuss your genotype with your partner and explore options together. I've been through it too and found love and happiness. Stay positive and confident! You got this! 😊
https://michellemadridbranch.com/
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by alphabbey1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

I'm not bothered about children I haven't given birth to....
If I am AS or SS, then I ought not to give birth coz I already know how hard it will be to train such child...
Be that as it may, are you telling me that SS and AS adult don't deserve love and caring If so, then it's obvious you have no HUMAN SYMPATHY
No correlation of what you are saying with what am saying.... My main point is, Avoid whatever will Produce SS.... As for you, If you are AS, you can go ahead with another AS, only you will bear the responsibility and there will surely be a point in time where that SS child you will give birth to will regret you and your spouse Union. Am not bothered, am just repeating a well known advice for public reminder .....
With what my cousin and my two friend (male and female) faced and facing, all 3 SS, I will stay far away from anything that will produce SS....

That my cousin and the male friend are both dead now, the female one is married now and ladened with drugs, her whatsapp status every month always include pharmacy.... She's even afraid to get pregnant now because of the shege she's likely to face during pregnancy and delivery even for the fact that money is not her problem and she can conveniently afford private Doctor.....
Let me just put it this way " She has money, but she's not happy"... I know this because we had a heart to heart conversation....

That my cousin before he died, he was 8 years older than me and I look like his elder brother... The first time I saw him, I nearly send him on an errand... That's what SS can do to you.....
Truly there are very healthy SS that you won't even know they are SS, but these are just minority and still prone to serious health issue....

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Mayeldah(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:

Until you birth SS children and spend all your savings on hospital bills that's when you will know that love is not all it takes.

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by alphabbey1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Badca81:
Guy you better look elsewhere . I lost two sisters to sickle cell . one in 2018 and one this year ,age 25yrs . it was a very sad experience . plus if you don't want your children to go through reoccurring pains often . plus find another. this same issue made my elder sister stopped her engagement because she knows the pains and trauma she will be putting her future children. Oga , you don't want to experience it
It's only someone that have never been close with an SS that will take the Genotype matter lightly...

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Prenonjebose: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Be patient and less picky. Been there, lost some nice persons with AS genotype. No regrets though. Got married to an AA. It will happen but don't settle for AS, and don't be too choosy with the AA ladies that come around you. No partner is perfect as you are not also.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by jairusben(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

Good evening sir, humbly speaking I think this is an ignorant take to say out here considering the severe medical condition your child has to undergo because of two grown adults reasoning with emotions rather than being logical, for the fact all your four children are not sicklers that's if at all you've done a genotype test confirming thier blood genotype then I'd say you're very lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by AsaBlackheart(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!

Hookup dey find client

3 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Pat081: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
ecolime:

Follow this
follow who that runs gal that sees nothing good in men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

250 New COVID-19 Cases,297 Discharged And No Deaths On August 29 - (3766 Tested) / MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.