Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married (23460 Views)

AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by mekybabe1: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pls I'm AA. Come and marry me
edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by davillian(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:

The AA ladies that I am meeting, I just don't have feelings for them.
Sometimes you just have to learn to love certain things or people..
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Advocate1810(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:
I love my wife so much, she was just one in a billion.

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

My marriage of seven years is blessed with four kids already.

Bottom line - go to your God and talk to Him about it.
PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

He will tell you your next line of action. Marriage is of God not man.

Have you done genotype for your children? You must surely have SS in that four children if their is no SS all the children might not be your own.

Throw the NON away and keep the SENSE.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by mekybabe1: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
What was the genotype of your kids?
Felimax:

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Ex0rrcist: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

Wetin be the genotype of your four kids?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by emmylight4u: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m AA but do you have money to take good care of me?

Are you millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

Double wahala for dead body if you’re broke undecided

God forbid!!

I'm AS, a millionaire at that...oya let's start, but hope you have good character
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Pat081: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
fx45:
Full blown madness! You will soon enter the market... Gradually
hahaha you don't use to read her comments ni she b runs gal looking for marketing
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Don't be worried, keep searching and together with prayers.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Puss360(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mayeldah:

Until you birth SS children and spend all your savings on hospital bills that's when you will know that love is not all it takes.

A word is enough for the wise!
U can never understand written argument lai lai...
If I am AS or SS, where I wan see SS pikin born if I don't conceive myself?? Didn't u see where I wrote I'll adopt...
Abeg rest oga

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by breezeng: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Never Never try to marry ss or as if you are as. You will regret it. It's not easy seeing your child suffer. It will make you reched and frustrated even if you are rich.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by McLizbae: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Deep!
DataAlchemist:

And what if he is not as lucky as you are? cos it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for someone else, stop misleading people.
And why not refer your sister to talk to God too? or does God only answers genotype issue?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by WantsandMore: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

what's the genotype of your kids please? Asking for research purposes 🤔
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by McLizbae: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dey play cool cool
Tombrown3:
Funny enough, I'm AS.

Never been with a girl that's not AA, in fact, all my life I've never had sex with a girl that's AS.

It seems like I'm automatically attracted to only AA.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by McLizbae: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dose it seriously work that way, paying someone to pray for you? Does God really accept such prayers?
mosaicafrique:
Brother, you can't just want AA without spiritual commitment, have you fasted and prayed all night? You don't just go into marriage ordinarily, it's either you are doing the prayer and fasting or you pay for it. Get spiritual with your intentions and you will get results.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

How are you now coping with your SS children? Hope they don't have any crisis
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by manchyme: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

So far so good you have been lucky after taking the risk. Be grateful and stop at that four Cus you can't escape the next one.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Akposkiz: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
AA ladies genotype humbly speaking I few!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by niyi123: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.

We are in the same league..I am tired of the thing myself
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Scamburster(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
mekybabe1:
How old are you
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by tonexman18(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abeg, If una be AA, make una try dey marry AS if you wan marry... Let's help others
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by BabaIbo: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I hate this, when people feel they can use the name of God as an excuse for stupidity

The bible says "prayer without works is dead", the fact that God said prayer is the key doesn't mean we shouldn't use our common sense, that is why he gave us "free will"

And at bolded, what exactly is the correlation between marrying AA and not having a child? give detailed explanation because you might have discovered a new medical breakthrough that no one knows yet undecided, and if you brought up your sister's story to drive home your useless point then something is not right in your brain, ko follow rara.

And at your own story, I see that you conveniently omitted the part where one or two of your children are SS, so as to decieve Op to join in your ignorance abi? Don't bother coming back to prove your lies by telling us they are all AS cos that's obviously what people like you will say, oniyeye.

Op ignore this quoted comment with every fiber of your being.

Calm down, there is a way it can be corrected medically but it is expensive. So, you have to be rich to afford the service.

AS dey marry AS, but na dia money go kill am.

Ever wondered why the whites no too carry all these genotype talk for head?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by BabaIbo: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
mekybabe1:

How old are you and which state are you from?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

four children in seven years? Does your wife give birth every one and half years? Pls gist me.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by integrity16(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

OP!!! Please ignore this quoted comment with everything in you.

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by delishpot: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:

The AA ladies that I am meeting, I just don't have feelings for them.

So it's not like you've not seen them na. Cos your statement sounded like every girl you come across was AS
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by tete7000(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

What if his conversation with God is already indicating the one for her is AA? For the part where you said a relative married bad because he hasn't had a child, how did you reach that conclusion? You know what plan God had for them? If you lived with Abraham, you would have reached the same conclusion about him and be totally wrong!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by BrickDevo: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Felimax:

No say dem no tell you, you will be shocked to learn that this user is not even married, avoid this epistle and also remember no be everything Prayer fit solve.

2 Likes

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by fineboynl(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
I know of AS AS couples both who fathers 4 bouys. Two SS and two AS. The Two Ss died. Even the couple also died.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by XAUBulls: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zigzagman:
At least it's better that you're a guy. Imagine you're a woman who keeps losing relationships because of AS. As a guy you can still ask girls out.

Ladies can't do that. They'll keep regretting the men who got away due to money, health, culture and blood compatibility issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8ZVqReCJ0
True that.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Celense(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m AA but do you have money to take good care of me?

Are you a millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

Double wahala for dead body if you’re broke undecided

God forbid!!
Jennybaby, you are pretty. Sent you an email. Please reply.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by XAUBulls: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:

It's good that as a dude, you didn't just get married to ANY AA woman that you do NOT resonate with because of societal expectations to get married within a certain age range.

You can now get married to a fellow AS but it will cost you a lot of money running into over N1million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

250 New COVID-19 Cases,297 Discharged And No Deaths On August 29 - (3766 Tested) / MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) / Taking Injections Or Drugs, Which Is Best For The Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.