Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married (23395 Views)

AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by sonofthunder: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oovi5:

Leave God’s name out of this,you and your wife are wicked and selfish!

Care to express your views further? You do understand people hinge their faith on God differently on the same foundation.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Pedyson: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m AA but do you have money to take good care of me?

Are you a millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

Double wahala for dead body if you’re broke undecided

God forbid!!

Damnnnnn!!!!
Who are you
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by lovegeneration(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
I beg tell the mumu to go do DNA test for the children 😂😂

I hate this, when people feel they can use the name of God as an excuse for stupidity

The bible says "prayer without works is dead", the fact that God said prayer is the key doesn't mean we shouldn't use our common sense, that is why he gave us "free will"

And at bolded, what exactly is the correlation between marrying AA and not having a child? give detailed explanation because you might have discovered a new medical breakthrough that no one knows yet undecided, and if you brought up your sister's story to drive home your useless point then something is not right in your brain, ko follow rara.

And at your own story, I see that you conveniently omitted the part where one or two of your children are SS, so as to decieve Op to join in your ignorance abi? Don't bother to quote me to prove your lies by telling us they are all AS cos that's obviously what people like you will say, oniyeye.

Op ignore this quoted comment with every fiber of your being.[/quote]
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by E2000: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.
They can alter an ss person to other genotype in America. I heard a Nigerian discovered how to do it but as usual Nigeria does not value her talents so USA adopted the technology.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Oovi5(f): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
sonofthunder:

Care to express your views further? You do understand people hinge their faith on God differently on the same foundation.
By hinging their faith to God,means God can change their genotypes one day? I’ve been to the hospital several times and trust me,you wouldn’t be happy seeing what SS kids go through!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Felimax(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2023
edoman2016:
I never knew being AS genotype can be a hindrance when it is time for me to get married. I am 35 years. All the ladies that I love and have good emotional connections with them are all AS genotype too. So it means having a relationship that can.lead to marriage has no prospect.

Are the AA ladies getting scarce or what? I just don't understand. I am beginning to get worried of my AS genotype as it is affecting my plans of settling down.

Like I said, I don't have the luxury of time to answer those mention me.

If you don't take anything from me please take this that you should not go to marriage without God. Recall I did not ask you to go to any pastor, I said go to God in your silent mood and trust me He will tell you how you should rock your boat.

Don't take my words for it. Just imagine that all I have told you is a lie but don't take my talking to your God as a lie most especially if you are a believer.

I am already living my life and have nobody to impress. Till this moment my family members are still expecting bad news for themselves not me but God has been so faithful and not because I am righteous, far from it but because I went into a covenant with him.

Do what your mind tells you.
Let the power of God prevail in your life. Because you are searching surely God will make you find a fitting spouse.

Good luck and good night!.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by being(m): 12:46am On Jul 30, 2023
Never take brazen risks like this in life.. SS crises is real... The only that you should be talking about is Faith towards God not this 'I don't care attitude' about real life issues
Puss360:
Lols... Just live your life normal... Nobody knows tomorrow... AA, AS or SS deserve a chance to enjoy happiness...
As it is, you are marrying for genotype...
Just live your life normal, don't put much pressure on your genotype.. when a woman comes your way... Love her and let her love you too...
When someone loves you, genotype doesn't matter...
Okay.. what if you are AS and be impotent nko??
So u see that life is not guaranteed...
If i see someone new and first thing the person ask me is for my genotype.. I'll tell you but that's the end of the relationship...
Love me for who I am not what I am ..
If a man with SS loves me to the core... I'll marry him.. even if he does the next day, I'll be grateful that he gave me those memorable moments of my life....

Be happy.. that's what matters ..
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by tomdon(m): 2:34am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:

If you don't take anything from me please take this that you should not go to marriage without God. Recall I did not ask you to go to any pastor, I said go to God in your silent mood and trust me He will tell you how you should rock your boat.

Don't take my words for it. Just imagine that all I have told you is a lie but don't take my talking to your God as a lie most especially if you are a believer.

I am already living my life and have nobody to impress. Till this moment my family members are still expecting bad news for themselves not me but God has been so faithful and not because I am righteous, far from it but because I went into a covenant with him.

Let the power of God prevail in your life. Because you are searching surely God will make you find a fitting spouse.

Quit mentioning God this and that abeg, just count yourself lucky. Those that know God more than you and experience misfortunes should say what??

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by RedpillAnalyst: 3:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:
I love my wife so much, she was just one in a billion.

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

My marriage of seven years is blessed with four kids already.

Bottom line - go to your God and talk to Him about it.
PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

He will tell you your next line of action. Marriage is of God not man.

Throw the NON away and keep the SENSE.

This is called anomaly.

One SS child and all this feel good story will clear. SS is painful and traumatizing don't let your selfish desires and your love nonsense be the reason for someone with sickle cell.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by spiceadole: 3:36am On Jul 30, 2023
edoman2016:

Why are you worried about marriage (at only 35 and as a man)?
Marriage is for women.
Men don't need to marry.
Men have nothing to gain in marriage
Rest!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by spiceadole: 3:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:

The way we started and the dreams and projects ahead of us will not allow us to get deterred by our same genotype.

We are both AS and right now we are blessed with an angel and three handsome princes.

My sister rejected her AS genotype husband to be and ran after an AA genotype man who she later married bad as it is they have been married for like six years now but no child.

PLEASE DON'T SHOUT, DON'T SHOUT when you are talking to your God. If you shout you will hardly hear Him talking to you..

If what you are saying is true.
If you and your partner did not take any precaution to avoid having an SS child..
It only means that 2 or more of your children are not biologically yours.
A DNA paternity test will send you to an early grave.

Don't attempt it.
Live in your ignorance.
Your wife is way smarter than you are.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by tosyne2much(m): 3:48am On Jul 30, 2023
buygala:
Now this is a dilemma...

3rd option is to abandon marriage plans for now and find one home-based hook-up babe make she born for you... Settle her and collect your pikin..Marry her too if you fall in love with her along the way. grin

You will not be the first or the last to find your missing rib inside hookup.

hahahaha wink wink cheesy
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by edoman2016: 3:55am On Jul 30, 2023
spiceadole:

Why are you worried about marriage (at only 35 and as a man)?
Marriage is for women.
Men don't need to marry.
Men have nothing to gain in marriage
Rest!
Really? As a man, so I shouldn't have an offspring. I should come to this world without having children or have children with several baby mamas raised in single parenting abi?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by DrAda(f): 5:37am On Jul 30, 2023
I manage children with sickle cell anemia and believe me when I say that they are all thriving. Gone are the days when sickle cell anemia was considered a death sentence.
Nevertheless, i want to encourage you to seek for a compatible genotype, preferably, AA
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by gemini35(m): 5:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are you a millionaire or billionaire? Biko nobody wants to settle for less not to talk of settling with AS undecided.

God forbid!!
Hey you sound like a gold digger,are you for real,
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Xkale1996(m): 5:44am On Jul 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
keep waiting for a millionaire

Na God dey provide not you
You must believe in destiny Good or bad
Not every lady must marry rich man
Not every lady must marry poor man

Stop deceiving yourself that na millionaire you dey wait for

Only God knows the man will be for u
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by BALLOSKI: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:

This is gibberish and misleading! Your kids, find out about their genotype.

Wetin religion don do some people...

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Felimax(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2023
spiceadole:

If what you are saying is true.
If you and your partner did not take any precaution to avoid having an SS child..
It only means that 2 or more of your children are not biologically yours.
A DNA paternity test will send you to an early grave.

Don't attempt it.
Live in your ignorance.
Your wife is way smarter than you are.

You are a kid, just go and sleep. I will neither give you or any of those mentioning me the luxury of time to lash your tongue on me.

For Christ sake,you guys should learn to read and understand. Lots of milestone ignorant folks.

I can barely find good brains with life experiences on this forum. So bad!

I am not living any body's life but mine, I did not tell the story of anybody but mine so why should I give a hoot about what some fools think when they barely know me.

The person I mentioned will decode and get my message if God is on His side.

It gives me great joy when people wallow in ignorance.
I have spent fortunes buying books and studying life myself and you guys don't expect me to come here and start telling what I spent almost my whole life learning.

This is my life and few people who knows me here know that I don't mince words.

I spoke to only one person whom I believe if truly his question is sincere he will know how to go to God for answers and that which he SEEK he will FIND.

You don't believe in God that will be your headache.
I never said he should go after an AS same genotype partner. I only gave him my story, my life experience and I honestly my wife is the best thing that has happened to me since I was born.

A beautiful brilliant female and three strong boys I have in seven years of my marriage and I am done..
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Felimax(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2023
BALLOSKI:
This is gibberish and misleading! Your kids, find out about their genotype.

Wetin religion don do some people...

Sorry sir, please go to bed.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by DonroxyII: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2023
edoman2016:

Na "Oneitis" Dey Worry...

Expand your Options ... No dey date One woman at a Time .... You go tey before you settle & Verily,Your Brain would start alluding your Problem to Village People grin ....

Expand your dating net then Pick Your Choice!
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by DonroxyII: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2023
edoman2016:

The AA ladies that I am meeting, I just don't have feelings for them.
This is where your Village People are Playing with You grin ..

Sha no Marry AS laslas ... AA wey dey come Ya way Bro ... Na AS you come dey have feelings for

See how Devil is Playing Nintedo with You grin ...

Thank God for Oyinbo Wey help us with Genotype ... Na Ya type for dey birth Abiku !
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Pinkyposh(f): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:

Whaoo congrats.
Are you saying non of your kid is SS?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by DonroxyII: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
Visit Next NAPEP office for Poverty Alleviation Programmes now ...

This dude ain't your Poverty Alleviation Scheme !
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by yemex04(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax:

This is just one quote among many sir, Have you done the Genotype test for them? Are they all free from SS gene?
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by DonroxyII: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I hate this, when people feel they can use the name of God as an excuse for stupidity

The bible says "prayer without works is dead", the fact that God said prayer is the key doesn't mean we shouldn't use our common sense, that is why he gave us "free will"

And at bolded, what exactly is the correlation between marrying AA and not having a child? give detailed explanation because you might have discovered a new medical breakthrough that no one knows yet undecided, and if you brought up your sister's story to drive home your useless point then something is not right in your brain, ko follow rara.

And at your own story, I see that you conveniently omitted the part where one or two of your children are SS, so as to decieve Op to join in your ignorance abi? Don't bother to quote me to prove your lies by telling us they are all AS cos that's obviously what people like you will say, oniyeye.

Op ignore this quoted comment with every fiber of your being.
I have never seen any Prayer Warrior wey get Sense(Reasonable) ...

I have not also seen a Sensible(Reasonable) Person who is a Prayer Warrior ...

E can never add Up For Ya Head grin

The Brain Can't Operate "Prayer Warrior & Sensibleness" Concurrently...... One Must Surely Overshadow the Other ..... grin .. Depending On The One that's Most Choiced !

I myself am less Prayer Much Head(Sense) Because My Own God is Both Home & Street Lord cheesy ...

Make I no Cum Dey Pray & Person Go dey run Me Street grin ... Tufia!

Once I Pray about My Choice, I dey fire dey Go Niyen With Believe That Anything I do Good, God Go Reward Me & The One wey Bad, God Go Forgive Me or Punish Me Small grin ... e better pass make I no Pray at all !

Ashekekeeshararara No be My Thing, Na Beginning of Hypocrisy Be That .... !

Science is Much Better Than Mysticism...!

God is Most Merciful Nevertheless, Use Ya Sense 10x Ya Prayers !

1 Like

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Felimax(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2023
Pinkyposh:

Whaoo congrats.
Are you saying non of your kid is SS?

Sorry ma, I rather prefer not to say because I gave a message to a young man whom I believe should be wise enough to understand what I am saying.

I am not implying that he marries an AS same genotype partner. I only gave him a message and that is all..

I am not here to prove science or prove God. This is my private life and I don't share informations about it.

Thank you for understanding.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Kogiteraman(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2023
Felimax

To O.p disregard this person above, his luckiness is one in thousands that is if he is saying d truth. I know what SS persons pass through, as av lost a childhood friend and a nephew to this dreaded ailment I can recall the excruciating pains they passed through to d point that they start questioning their parents, Believe me it doesn't worth risking it at all, there are lots of AA women out there, and I pray u find the best..

60 percent of Nigerian population is AA, 35 petcent AS, 5percent goes for other genotypes such as ( AC, Cc, Sc and ss,)

Don't mind those people using God's name to mislead others. Wasn't d same God that made AA,As and SS genotype persons? (don't put d Lord God at test) even in the past our forefathers tag SS kids different names such as Abiku, ogbanje oziomasu etc, but thank God with d Advent of technology we can prevent breeding ss babies. Peace

Team AA, blood group AB+.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Lisaint(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Have you ever seen an SS having crises before
I cant just fanthom the pain
Try to witness one
Their unexplainable pain in time of crises
The amount they spend on drugs!

Please dont mind people that are using God name to sell lies
Dont bring a sick child into this world
Genotype is important
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by greypencils: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2023
Lionize:
No loose your guard for that area o! When I was young, once a girl comes baring her teeth, I just wait for an opportunity for her to tell me she has fever, then I ask her of her genotype:"this one you are always falling sick (even if that was the first time I heard it) are you AA? Na AA dey always fall sick." Then she go talk. That is the time to run or to stay, before you fall in love without your senses. I am AA anyway so I feared little, just SS na im I been dey fear to go carry, Maka management of a sick wife.
Your head dey there. Me wey I be AS, as I meet girl, I dey ask them just the way you described before I start dey catch feelings. No time to dey fall in yeye love wey go born SS.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by Kogiteraman(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!

lols. It because of this type of ur mindset that has made many girls to have fallen victims of Yahoo boys ritual. grin
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by jaafree: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2023
I feel your pain because we shared it together.

On a normal ground finding a good girl for marriage is difficult irrespective of genotype talkless of looking for a good girl of a specific genotype.

And now the problem is, if u got one you will be forced to make her your top priority that you wouldn't want anything to set u apart, and if she realizes that you are in trouble.
Re: Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2023
folake4u:
This is literally my first date question everytime, otherwise Wrap it up Niggâr.

I won't even go out on a date with you if I haven't found a way to know in advance.

Perhaps because I like to establish some sort of bond before agreeing on a date.

So the information would have been retrieved before then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Million Nigerians Have Mental Problems – Expert / Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? / Quarantine Yourselves If You Notice Symptoms Of Coronavirus- Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.