Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri (38564 Views)

Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin / Police Capture Robbers That Attacked Innoson's Lawyer (PHOTO) / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Chineloani(f): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
How can a dead man who died in sin be a winner? It's better he was caught alive. That would have given him a second chance to make amends at least in his Walk with God.

Namdeenero:
Armed robbers are now termed IPOB😂. One of them is a gym instructor at Maxmaobi Hotel Spibat road. The only winner here is their dead colleague because these guys caught alive would wish they were shot dead at the scene. Those tiger squad guys ehh!!
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by onuman: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Apart from the Kogi State man and Delta state man captured by police during the robbery in Owerri, more than 10 Asari Dokubor men were captured in Anambra state the same day as they were enforcing sit at home in Ogbaru district.

Hediotas tell Igbos to see how Igbos are destroying Igbo land and killing Igbos.
But truth is that non Igbos are sponsored by enemies of Kalu and Biafra to destabilise Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by DesChyko: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
If they had escaped, they'd have been called IPOB/ESN and their mission will be disguised as a abduction or assassination. Damned criminals and the government is running away from responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Originalsly: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
I'm not understanding how this crack Police squad came on the scene ... took up positions with their superior firepower ... engaged the bandits ... and shot only one dead? ... and worse allowed three to escape?... wounded? How can they even escape with bullet wounds from superior firepower? ... and.with the gold? I just can't swallow.this report.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by WhisperedNoise: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Stale
And stupid
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by BigYash: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
See gutter for that wan neck. Superior power of hunger. Na that guy first time,nothing anybody wan tell me. From the look on his face. Dude is regretting and crying bitterly inside of him.. The one with huge biceps na confirm criminal.. See his face like wickedness..
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Cj4charles(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
ZUKKYY:
those guys are not from Imo State" Faraway kogi States and delta States
I swear they confessed that they are from Kogi and Delta State, but you will see how some miscreants will want to mastubate on this Issue
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by IamAtAnger: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
500 million wey no reach one Richard mille wrist watch na him the whole east won turn upside down ... ndi developers osonu grin grin grin
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0khpMcgl5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vud8bjUqHQ

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/29/police-kill-one-arrest-two-suspected-robbers-in-imo/
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Kingpele(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=PlayerMeji post=124742898]It's a lie... They are hardworking young men working on their own...

The Nigeria police is always victimizing the young men of igbo extraction.

In fact, I blame Tinubu for this...

Rantings of a typical igbotic man ..[ foolish human being
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Cj4charles(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
endy69:

Uncle everything bad na IPOB bring am to SE. How many times you dey hear robbery b4 IPOB start their nonsense? Wey Kanu dey give small boys guns wetn him expect from them? All of you wey no dey stay SE should just shut up. I was a DSS officer, I for don poison that idiot Abino without anyone noticing. Plus that Akpamu living in Finland. All of una dey mad bunch crazy people. I no wan dey see IPOB anywhere
Oga keep quiet, Imo state was peaceful before Hope Uzodima came into power. Was there no Ipod before he was selected?? If you don't know what to write about keep your phone down and let it charge
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Menclothing: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rate at which thieves burst luxury shop is alarming they should be killed and their meet given to dog since they can’t work if everyone is wicked like then who will work
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Menclothing: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Cj4charles:
oha keep quiet, Imo state was peaceful before Hope Uzodima came into power. Was there no Ipod before he was selected?? If you don't know what to write about keep your phone down and let it charge
He was the one who bring Ipob to Abia Anambra and Enugu lolz

Why is ebonyi peaceful same Apc

Be logical don’t be emotionally bias
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Blaksheep01: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nice. At least I’m proud of NPF for the fit time in many years. Kudos
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Cj4charles(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
IamAtAnger:
500 million wey no reach one Richard mille wrist watch na him the whole east won turn upside down ... ndi developers osonu grin grin grin
how many dey your brown roof Republic
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by AmotekunSW: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
livebyday:

@seun pls take note.

Listen ,let this be the last time you ever mention the DSS from your gutter mouth

You man erless civies neevr ever use your brains.

You think you are anonymous here?!! Open that gutter mouth and insult police armed forces even the Nigerian intelligence agency but never in your good forsaken life ever mention dss again.
When you are apprehended strapped naked to a chair an asked to point out the DSS officers whom you have seen Rob you will be crying and begging . You will be calling God and begigng for your mother.

Useless civilian tout
Banza.

That comment was ironic to show the stupidity of Igbos supporting those criminals. Unfortunately, at your age you're too daft to notice.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Toluwanise247(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Namdeenero:
Armed robbers are now termed IPOB😂. One of them is a gym instructor at Maxmaobi Hotel Spibat road. The only winner here is their dead colleague because these guys caught alive would wish they were shot dead at the scene. Those tiger squad guys ehh!!
You said winner? Those guy will be release after few years….
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Cardozzo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The Pressure's getting werser.

I'm playing “Werser” by ChopLife SoundSystem & Mr Eazi. Great jam!

Which day you go play my own great Jam?
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Ebuchi688(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
ZUKKYY:
those guys are not from Imo State" Faraway kogi States and delta States
did you interview the guys abi na your hands dem boy the guns? Because you know dem reach house...
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Cj4charles(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Menclothing:

He was the one who bring Ipob to Abia Anambra and Enugu lolz

Why is ebonyi peaceful same Apc

Be logical don’t be emotionally bias
Those caught said they are from Kogi and Delta State, but your hatred towards Igbo is making you to look for every means to tag them or affiliate them with IPOB

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by ivolt: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Namdeenero:
Most Ipob armed members are criminals and escaped ex-convicst.
They operate as part time Ipob, part time robbers/kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by IamAtAnger: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Make I juz give u one public figure wey u sabi because I sabi how timid you're... Davido alone get two 🤣🤣🤣🤣 make I no go further make ur brain no damage more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bush meat like u
Cj4charles:
how many dey your brown roof Republic
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by viodemus: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
I commit all those affected to God. The bad people jam the people wey stop their fool*shness.

On another note, na wa seun osewa o.

Did I insult any bloody tribalist criminal? If him substitute him name enter there, then maybe na him. Na me - na me, be viodemus aka Value added. No make me go computer wars with you o. Na wa for you o. You dey kpala agba one kind for some time now, wey dey alter me wrongly. I dey yarn my matter without any care for likes or to impress, or is it a crime for me to love my igbo side. Nna na wa for you o. Your hand abi na your minions hand, no stable for my mata. Change for the better o. The small solid wey I dey see you, dun dey get cracks. chill for my flow, no be tsunami I dey come with.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by viodemus: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
onuman:
Apart from the Kogi State man and Delta state man captured by police during the robbery in Owerri, more than 10 Asari Dokubor men were captured in Anambra state the same day as they were enforcing sit at home in Ogbaru district.

Hediotas tell Igbos to see how Igbos are destroying Igbo land and killing Igbos.
But truth is that non Igbos are sponsored by enemies of Kalu and Biafra to destabilise Igbo land.

You are making valid and proven points here.

Igbos especially aloofs ones, no sabi add 1 + 1 in regards to this mata. But at least, the vision dun dey get more clarity. Those people have been doing it for years now, even I was aloofly blind to these before now, until my intelligence on the mata increased exponentially. The cup of the enemies dun full.

The east will not be destroyed economically and mentally. Them better chill before the surprises reverse and disrupt many on going good things on their side. We no dey find trouble o. We are all about adding value in the direction of progress.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Kayouzka(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Very good. Kill the cockroaches

Most of you are quick to judge but quick to encourage people to bring more souls into this evil world of which this could be there circumstance.

All cradle leads to a grave

Stop having children
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by endy69: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Cj4charles:
Oga keep quiet, Imo state was peaceful before Hope Uzodima came into power. Was there no Ipod before he was selected?? If you don't know what to write about keep your phone down and let it charge
If I meet you physically I go do you wetn IPOB dey do to my ppl
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by livebyday(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

That comment was ironic to show the stupidity of Igbos supporting those criminals. Unfortunately, at your age you're too daft to notice.

You will repeat this comment to my face don worry
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by livebyday(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You are a Yoruba nation member right ? Don't worry
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by pquaver(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0khpMcgl5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vud8bjUqHQ

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/29/police-kill-one-arrest-two-suspected-robbers-in-imo/

I was so emotional seeing Ikenegbu were i grew up as a child. I remember that ekwema crescent very well... God bless igboland imo state and Nigeria my fatherland, God bless Nigerians.. God punish all enemies of Nigeria and Ipob terrorists...

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Felaincarnated: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Are u for real? Which of d guy?
Namdeenero:
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dis shit happened in Ikenegbu. I was around d corner, as i hear gun shot i jump inside car zoomed off. I even forgot my vape and small phone 😔 😔
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Felaincarnated: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
All these kogi and Abakaliki boys wey full spibat needs serious flushing
Abagworo:

Unfortunately for Igbo haters Maxmobi gym guy and his gang are from Kogi State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thieves Stealing Upstairs Wiring In Imo Caught And Disgraced By Mob(photos) / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.