Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri (38565 Views)

Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin / Police Capture Robbers That Attacked Innoson's Lawyer (PHOTO) / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by vincentont(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
kerol55:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller / Skrill and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance or Skrill and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. Please note That the two days tutorial is completely free so nobody should chat me up asking for the prices cos I am not Charging for What I learnt free.
Click on my signature or profile for my what'sapp contact .
Please don't fall for this scammer. He is a chronic scammer. He scammed someone last month with this method. He his back with another username. Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7718549/scammed-money-borrowed
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by MrJames007: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ettteee!! grin

No be small tin.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by EduTechTainMent: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0khpMcgl5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vud8bjUqHQ

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/29/police-kill-one-arrest-two-suspected-robbers-in-imo/

The highlight for me was the police commissioner personally leading the attack. Talk about leadership by example. Kudos to the police force. God bless and protect all out gallant officers and keep all those who go out of their way to secure lives and properties of hardworking Nigerians safe.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Namdeenero(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chineloani:
How can a dead man who died in sin be a winner? It's better he was caught alive. That would have given him a second chance to make amends at least in his Walk with God.

😂😂be playing. Innocent people see hell in their cells talk more armed robbers caught in the act. Did you hear where they were called ESN by someone in the background? These guys will be tortured and probably still killed. I mean the kind of torture where you won’t even remember to make amends
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Namdeenero(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You said winner? Those guy will be release after few years….
Not Imo State tiger base
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Moneyyman: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
The ever working trouser-removing bullet of the NPF!

Good job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Guyman01: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Simon Ekpa boys, there days are numbered. Kudos to the gallant police me
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by AmotekunSW: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
livebyday:

You will repeat this comment to my face don worry

Look at this born akpu fool. God punish your entire lineage.

Does Amotekun sound like Yoruba Nation to you?

I don't know why your parents are so useless that they didn't abort your pregnancy
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by AmotekunSW: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
livebyday:

You are a Yoruba nation member right ? Don't worry

You're a bastard and a nonentity.
Amotekun sounds like Yoruba Nation to you abi. Seems you inherited your father's madness.

Go and tell your fellow ipob that the Army will kill you bastards disturbing the peace of this country.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by zedegit: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51e3m-013Aw

Imo Socials @imosocials

https://twitter.com/imosocials/status/1685299068489158656

Chief Pigo Hedliger @OfficialPigo

https://twitter.com/OfficialPigo/status/1685275958138355712

Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1685303327469322240

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1zi7JU2ho

It was reported that one of the suspects was gunned down.

Is there a special gun that pulls down trousers down to the toes?

It seems it's only Naija police that uses it.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Namdeenero(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Are u for real? Which of d guy?
The muscular guy
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by NOwazobia: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
The country hard for everybody, why making it more difficult for others.

Robbery, fraud and other barbaric earning means is as a result of selfishness and greed.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by ibro2much(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kudos to Nigerian police on this successful operation,I wish them safe in all subsequent operations they are called for.

But my advise to dem be say make dem no dey commit killed robber/bandit trousers/boxer when dem wan dey display dem for us to see.....Abi Na dem gun commit the trouser?
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Felaincarnated: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Thieve dey e eye. Him wan drive glk dey go work
Namdeenero:
The muscular guy
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by maxiuc(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Namdeenero:
Armed robbers are now termed IPOB😂. One of them is a gym instructor at Maxmaobi Hotel Spibat road. The only winner here is their dead colleague because these guys caught alive would wish they were shot dead at the scene. Those tiger squad guys ehh!!
I swear those guys wahala too much I was there Live with a senior officer make I use my eyes go see wonder because I was there in the police headquarters when it happened you need to see how these guys shouted at us eeeeeh not minding that whether he's their senior

Tiger base no be am oooooo
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by livebyday(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You're a bastard and a nonentity.
Amotekun sounds like Yoruba Nation to you abi. Seems you inherited your father's madness.

Go and tell your fellow ipob that the Army will kill you bastards disturbing the peace of this country.

Okay.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by AmotekunSW: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
livebyday:

Okay.

Tomorrow is Monday. Carry your Ipob monkeys to come cause trouble and see what security agents will do to you.
Useless idiot
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by onuman: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
viodemus:

You are making valid and proven points here.

Igbos especially aloofs ones, no sabi add 1 + 1 in regards to this mata. But at least, the vision dun dey get more clarity. Those people have been doing it for years now, even I was aloofly blind to these before now, until my intelligence on the mata increased exponentially. The cup of the enemies dun full.

The east will not be destroyed economically and mentally. Them better chill before the surprises reverse and disrupt many on going good things on their side. We no dey find trouble o. We are all about adding value in the direction of progress.

Wow. You got it. But there are now too many uninitiated Igbos who have bought the false propaganda of Igbos are killing Igbos in agitation for Biafra.
That statement of Igbos are fighting against themselves and killing Igbos, is the most stupid I have ever come across to. In history, there has never been a time when Igbos fought against themselves and killed Igbos.
If there is a way for SE political leaders can form a formidable armed militia to confront these non Igbo mercenaries menacing Igbo land through sit at home and robbery and kidnap for ransome, that's the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Ikpunnegi01: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Typing:

Ok
Oya no wail again! I don dey pity you 😂
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by livebyday(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Tomorrow is Monday. Carry your Ipob monkeys to come cause trouble and see what security agents will do to you.
Useless idiot
Okay 👌
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by viodemus: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
onuman:

Wow. You got it. But there are now too many uninitiated Igbos who have bought the false propaganda of Igbos are killing Igbos in agitation for Biafra.
That statement of Igbos are fighting against themselves and killing Igbos, is the most stupid I have ever come across to. In history, there has never been a time when Igbos fought against themselves and killed Igbos.
If there is a way for SE political leaders can form a formidable armed militia to confront these non Igbo mercenaries menacing Igbo land through sit at home and robbery and kidnap for ransome, that's the way to go.

It is a shame for them to fall flat for that engineered propaganda. The good thing is that they are starting to see the light in the tunnel.

We are a people of peace, harmony, celebration, and have a zeal for progressive skills. It is unfortunate that some tribes in Nigeria, due to tribalism, want to suppress the igbos to extinction economically, physically, and mentally. They forget that if there is a fair, equal, and respectful system, we all win, and if their wickedness continues, igbos will still win.

On another note, Seun, i come in peace. please tell your people to stop accusing me of what I didn't do. Am a peace lover. I love my tribe like all the others that love their own tribe. I don't just wake up and seek evil. Or should I be docile while very wicked tribalist people, trample on my tribe? Afterall, is Nigeria not currently a tribalist country?

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by chiagozien(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
endy69:

Uncle everything bad na IPOB bring am to SE. How many times you dey hear robbery b4 IPOB start their nonsense? Wey Kanu dey give small boys guns wetn him expect from them? All of you wey no dey stay SE should just shut up. I was a DSS officer, I for don poison that idiot Abino without anyone noticing. Plus that Akpamu living in Finland. All of una dey mad bunch crazy people. I no wan dey see IPOB anywhere
But you will always see them until you die.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Ezini(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
007kjb:
E de pain me seeing Young men dieing this way

But robbery should never be an option

My thought as well
But why,why will a young man chose this life, greed or drug,
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Once it was said and twice have i heard that power belongs to God.THERE SHALL be NO PEACE FOR KILLER ROBBERS IN NIGERIA FOREVER THIS HOW THEY WILL ALL FALL INTO HELL AND DOOMED FOR ETERNITY FOR TAKING INNOCENT LIVES IFSHA angry
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu is working for Igbos despite their unreasonable hatred for him.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Yoruba people
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by gammarays(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
endy69:

Uncle everything bad na IPOB bring am to SE. How many times you dey hear robbery b4 IPOB start their nonsense? Wey Kanu dey give small boys guns wetn him expect from them? All of you wey no dey stay SE should just shut up. I was a DSS officer, I for don poison that idiot Abino without anyone noticing. Plus that Akpamu living in Finland. All of una dey mad bunch crazy people. I no wan dey see IPOB anywhere
Idiot Armed robbery has been around for decades all over the country including the East.

How come your FG and their courts are yet to convict Nnamdi Kanu of any crime if these carnages are related to IPOB.

We know the game you guys are playing which will always fail.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by gammarays(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
JOemmy:

Even after listening to the police who claimed that the arm robbers where from kogi and delta states they still prefer to blame ipob members the hate is real.
Don't mind them, we know their agenda.
IPOB will always be their nemesis.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by gammarays(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Typing:

Armed robbers, Ritualist, Kidnapping, pick pockets are all the criminal activities IPOB terrorist have engaged in doing
At least they're better than skull miners and organ harvesters of the West
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by ashawopikin(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Na send them send them
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by willibounce1(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fake news. Billionaires don't steal. How can the richest people in Africa be arrested for stealing
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by igbosarejews(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
endy69:

You're a bigg Fooooóól.
When Bakassi entered Igbo land then was there IPOB
We will continue to hûnt you grasss eaten HERDSMEN In our land, if you're a Yoroober, you and I know your TRIBE was FULANI nursing mother's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.