Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri (38571 Views)

Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin / Police Capture Robbers That Attacked Innoson's Lawyer (PHOTO) / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by Omodua(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hotfreeze:

Who do we blame now?

tinubu
buhari
fulani herdsmen
dss

We must choose any of the above, but nobody should think of blaming we igbos because we won't accept it.
Stale.

It is DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia. Not iMO indigenes.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by onuman: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
viodemus:

It is a shame for them to fall flat for that engineered propaganda. The good thing is that they are starting to see the light in the tunnel.

We are a people of peace, harmony, celebration, and have a zeal for progressive skills.
It is unfortunate that some tribes in Nigeria, due to tribalism, want to suppress the igbos to extinction economically, physically, and mentally.

They forget that if there is a fair, equal, and respectful system, we all win, and if their wickedness continues, igbos will still win.

On another note, Seun, i come in peace. please tell your people to stop accusing me of what I didn't do. Am a peace lover. I love my tribe like all the others that love their own tribe. I don't just wake up and seek evil. Or should I be docile while very wicked tribalist people, trample on my tribe? Afterall, is Nigeria not currently a tribalist country?

Bolded. Unknown to the tribes that wage war against the Igbo in Nigeria through proxies, undermining the Igbo, one of the three largest ethnic groups in Nigeria amounts to undermining Nigeria itself. Foolishness of some anti Igbo elements in Nigeria hinders peace and development all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by maticar: 2:29am On Jul 31, 2023
tnerro1:
The ones on military uniforms should be handed over to the military to deal with
In which universe does it work that way?
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by maticar: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2023
endy69:

Uncle everything bad na IPOB bring am to SE. How many times you dey hear robbery b4 IPOB start their nonsense? Wey Kanu dey give small boys guns wetn him expect from them? All of you wey no dey stay SE should just shut up. I was a DSS officer, I for don poison that idiot Abino without anyone noticing. Plus that Akpamu living in Finland. All of una dey mad bunch crazy people. I no wan dey see IPOB anywhere
You must have been born 10yrs ago

Who's this thing
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by viodemus: 4:54am On Jul 31, 2023
onuman:

Bolded. Unknown to the tribes that wage war against the Igbo in Nigeria through proxies, undermining the Igbo, one of the three largest ethnic groups in Nigeria amounts to undermining Nigeria itself. Foolishness of some anti Igbo elements in Nigeria hinders peace and development all over Nigeria.

pure facts. They will find out that a non prosperous SE is a non prosperous Nigeria.

I like to talk in a tip of the iceberg fashion when it comes to this kinds of topics, because it is a very deep topic.

As for Asari, he has been exposed to the igbos as someone who is seeking their extermination, which is why those other hating tribes are utilizing him. Week one or two, the fraudulent tribalist criminal invited him in, not to just drink coke, but to hear and refine their plans. What Asari is now finding out is that it will be a huge task to do that, and now igbos are now aware of his intentions. Asari also understands that the igbos are historical cousins with Cross Rivers and akwa ibom, these are tribes that can decimate him in no time, real warriors like the igbos just a smaller population, which will give the igbos time to face the big fishes if that need arises, and he also understands that between them and our cousins, we will side with our cousins anytime of the day.

Now for the big fishes, let's really assess them without getting too deep. The hausas are the big fish in the north, with their fulani alliance. They used to use psychology of skewed numbers to lead and intimidate the minorities of the north and the middle belt; now that those minorities have seen the playbook, they are rebelling and seeking for their equality and respect.

Once again without getting to deep, per my own understanding, the hausas have been the biggest players in Nigeria all due to psychology, good plans, and alliances. In Niger republic, the hausas are about 55% of that population. Niger republic is about 30 million people. The fulanis in Niger republic are about 8% of the population; The kalabaris are about 12% of the population; What is going on in Niger republic is more than the eyes can see, and the Nigerian leader doesn't know how to handle it. The world powers are involved in Niger republic and really all over Africa. Niger republic just found some very useful resources that can really change the electricity and electronics. That thing is allegedly also assumed to be in Jos, benue, imo state, and some southern parts of Cameroon, and also the Congo. Africans are like babies that you give a Ferrari to, they don't know what to do with it.

In summary, situations are getting deep by the day. So igbos need to keep sharpening their strategies until the others straighten up. Like you rightly said, igbos don't kill igbos, except they feel they have to retaliate; something Asari will soon find out if he continues on his path. My point is, we have to stay on the big picture but also be vast with many things. I am trying not to talk too revealing because of the complexities of the situations. We just have to kpa ko ta onwe anyi.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by endy69: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2023
chiagozien:
But you will always see them until you die.
Terrorists killing their own ppl. Stop hiding behind your keyboard and give your live location make I show you something. Anyone sympathising with Terrorists is a Terrorist. You are worst than Boko Haram. I used to think igbos have sense but seeing these ones online makes me think otherwise. You dey kill your ppl dey come online to come cap nonsense. I pray your stupid Kanu dies inside DSS detention so make him see as death dey sweet. If I was a DSS agent I for don strangle that idiot. Wetn him find go Kenya if no be money or women and some fools like you still believe a fraudster. Tinubu no go release am and e remain Ekpa, another fine girl go still draw am come Ghana and them go catch am like rat.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by endy69: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2023
maticar:

You must have been born 10yrs ago

Who's this thing
Terrorists killing their own ppl. Stop hiding behind your keyboard and give your live location make I show you something. Anyone sympathising with Terrorists is a Terrorist. You are worst than Boko Haram. I used to think igbos have sense but seeing these ones online makes me think otherwise. You dey kill your ppl dey come online to come cap nonsense. I pray your stupid Kanu dies inside DSS detention so make him see as death dey sweet. If I was a DSS agent I for don strangle that idiot. Wetn him find go Kenya if no be money or women and some fools like you still believe a fraudster. Tinubu no go release am and e remain Ekpa, another fine girl go still draw am come Ghana and them go catch am like rat.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by endy69: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2023
gammarays:

Idiot Armed robbery has been around for decades all over the country including the East.

How come your FG and their courts are yet to convict Nnamdi Kanu of any crime if these carnages are related to IPOB.

We know the game you guys are playing which will always fail.
Una dirty saviour na him dey capture like rat. Biafra will come tomorrow my foot. Idiots
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by maticar: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
endy69:

You are a rat

Go back to your soakaway
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by chiagozien(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
endy69:

So why do foolish person now care for we Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by endy69: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
maticar:

You are a rat

Go back to your soakaway
Your own Nelson Mandela too like money and women. Na wetn let him make dem catch am like rat. From England to Kenya with Designer clothes of the tax ppl like you pay to him and he flew first class. Persin wey too like women go die by that
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by gammarays(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
endy69:

Una dirty saviour na him dey capture like rat. Biafra will come tomorrow my foot. Idiots
Kanu is more important than your generation. People who are bold to stand by the truth are hunted in Nigeria.
Nnamdi is a Hero so they dare not harm him. He foretold the rampaging disease plaguing the country that's why the hate him.

How come your federal courts are yet to find him guilty of all charges? 🙄🙄

Judgement has come and Tinubu APC is doing the work indirectly.

Miscreants like you will continue living in denial till what's happening consume you lots. We call you guys Efulefu in Igbo.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by endy69: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
gammarays:

Kanu is more important than your generation. People who are bold to stand by the truth are hunted in Nigeria.
Nnamdi is a Hero so they dare not harm him. He foretold the rampaging disease plaguing the country that's why the hate him.

How come your federal courts are yet to find him guilty of all charges? 🙄🙄

Judgement has come and Tinubu APC is doing the work indirectly.

Miscreants like you will continue living in denial till what's happening consume you lots. We call you guys Efulefu in Igbo.
Bunch of unruly people. Unrepentant radicalised terrorists and their Osama Bin Kanu. You all are neither gainfully employed nor have any tangible business so your frustration is that other people are progressing while you are retrogressing. Son it is no one's fault but yours and your family. Hustle hard and leave terrorism or you will be killed one day shamefully. Kanu will rot in jail and no one will release him I promise you that. Try learn a trade and be gainfully employed. Bye little prodigal son
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by gammarays(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
endy69:

Bunch of unruly people. Unrepentant radicalised terrorists and their Osama Bin Kanu. You all are neither gainfully employed nor have any tangible business so your frustration is that other people are progressing while you are retrogressing. Son it is no one's fault but yours and your family. Hustle hard and leave terrorism or you will be killed one day shamefully. Kanu will rot in jail and no one will release him I promise you that. Try learn a trade and be gainfully employed. Bye little prodigal son
Igbos are not gainfully employed or have a tangible business?
That's an irony fool

We're not owomida slaves who prefer to receive peanuts and suffer and smile.

More Kanus are being raised. The campaign is gaining more grounds than before so you guys can go to hell for all we care.
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by endy69: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
gammarays:

Igbos are not gainfully employed or have a tangible business?
That's an irony fool

We're not owomida slaves who prefer to receive peanuts and suffer and smile.

More Kanus are being raised. The campaign is gaining more grounds than before so you guys can go to hell for all we care.
I am talking about you not being skilled nor employed. Stop dragging igbos to it. It is you and your likes
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by gammarays(m): 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
endy69:

I am talking about you not being skilled nor employed. Stop dragging igbos to it. It is you and your likes
Mugu everyone knows Kanu is loved by Igbos so dearly.
Continue dey get high blood pressure 🙄🙄
Re: Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri by endy69: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
gammarays:

Mugu everyone knows Kanu is loved by Igbos so dearly.
Continue dey get high blood pressure 🙄🙄
Na why him dey kill them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob / Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.