Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts (5539 Views)

Poll: Golden Eaglets' Coach Is Better Than Berti Vogts?

Yes, he's a great coach.: 64% (34 votes)
No, he was just lucky.: 35% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

May Late Coach Yemi Tella Soul Rest In Perfect Peace / Coach Yemi Tella Is Dead!!! / Keep Yemi Tella With The Under 17 Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by A40(m): 1:01am On Sep 16, 2007
@orobo
You cant compare a world class coach to a coach who taught at NIS and just won a cadet championship a world cup with teams like costa rica,, haiti, tajikistan, dog give me a break compare it to a euro championship that has teams like germany,france,spain,portugal,netherlands.Please you guys should stop winding this guy jare
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by dayo23(f): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2007
Uncomparable, tella na african graded coach while vogt na fifa graded.They are not just comparable not at all.
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by ayusman16(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2007
dis thread ought to have been closed by now,

@dayo23

U summed it up, no mind them ojare,
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by dsunday(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2007
we can't compare both of the together because YEMI TELLA is coaching under 17 while BERTI VOGTS is coaching the senior one so let forget about that for now
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by McOmo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2007
on second tots . . THERE IS A BASIS FOR COMPARISON tongue cool

arent they both coaches ? EITHER FOREIGN OR LOCAL ? undecided

dont they both coach teams that represent NAIJA whether age grade or not ? undecided

dont they both get paid salaries ? embarassed

are we so forgetful ?

have we so soon forgotten that just recently we (Nigerians whether soccer buffs or not) were comparing Siasia to Vogts saying he would fare better than Volkswagen ? grin

are we all saying cos Prof Tella coached an age grade side, he cant effectively handle the national side ? shocked shocked angry

does the words WINNING AURA and DISCPLINE mean anything to u guys ranting rubbish ? lipsrsealed

have we forgotten that there is a remote possibility that if Vogts had led the under-17 side to the mundial we might not have won the cup ? undecided cool

Some people even sound myopic to the extent of castigating Tella for always being seated like Onigbinde angry

why dont some of u guys read up about these peeps before castigating them ? angry

arent there coaches that dont believe in unnecessarily obstructing planned strategies on the field cos of spur of the moment actions that play out on the field ? embarassed
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by tkb417(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2007
Then if we can compare them, tell us who is better.
Yemi Tella or Vogts. simple
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by McOmo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2007
to me Bert Vogts is NONSENSE cool

I will rather have a Dutc[/b]h coach than have a German coach, yet am not taking anything away from him being good enough in his own rights, BUT WHO IS NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO COACH A NIGERIAN TEAM embarassed grin

[b]AT LEAST WE ALL KNOW OF A CERTAIN EGUAVOEN AND ANODA CHUKWU
to name but a few grin

really, the major thing Vogts brought into Naija is the FEAR FACTOR WHICH ONLY AN OYINBO MAN AS COACH ELICITS
embarassed

or would u say Vogts has justified j@cksh@t ? lipsrsealed

I believe in Yemi Tella's style considering he had already been an Establishment in Footie circles, prior to his appointment as under-17 coach !!!

ever heard of his 15-theory attack and defence postulations ? lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by jejelolatu(f): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
sincerely ,the guy that came up with this thread just gave all the peeps on nland suffering from argumentitis plus plus an excuse to argue.

anybory with a likkle sense can see that this comparism is farfetched,unneccesary and premature.

but nay,an argumemtitis plus plus patient cannot help his or herself.
they just gat to argue.
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
ever heard of his 15-theory attack and defence postulations ?
For where? havent heard of that o. didnt go to NIS

@Jeje
just come out clear. haba
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by mrferlie(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2007
why is she looking for he wahala?
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by jejelolatu(f): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2007
and are u guys the 4runners ?grin grin grin grin

ferlie
u nor serious,na u dey try cause trouble now o.

b t w ,i wasnt being specific,my post was meant for y'all grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by McOmo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2007
hmmnnn . . . . cool

tkb417

that post coming after mine sure leaves no doubt to what it implied lipsrsealed

some things are beta left unsaid tho cool
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by mrferlie(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
jeje, i know u re aiming at FACELESS. dat ur guy wink wink
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by mrferlie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2007
why has mr FACELESS disappeared at the sudden emergence of Mc Omo? pls jeje provide answer.
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by jejelolatu(f): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2007
which kain question be that now

i dunno what u are talking abt o wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

abeg ooooooooo, grin grin grin grin

after all na dem born am,na dem kill am and na dem bury am ,wetin concern us grin grin grin grin
i nor fit shout o grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by tkb417(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2007
who is Faceless here? MC Omo?
Abi u guys are trying to say something here? Na your mouth dem go hear say Alhaja na witch?
This thread is for soccer. chikena
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by McOmo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
@tKB417

learn to ignore some things, there will always be ignoramuses, muppets, roaches and vermins around, so why indulge them ? shocked  cool

simple question: who doesnt know who Mc Omo is ? cool

IGNORANUSES AND fucktards of course
apologies Jackal  wink  grin
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by McOmo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2008
@TKB 419

this was 4 months ago , , ,Sempember to be precise

Where are u now to defend ur clueless German friend angry

like I said, I would have preferred an indigenous coach to mess up like this than have us fall under the same Colo-mentality we always put ourselves shocked

Amodu, Eguavoen and Onigbinde never under-performed like this u know ? tongue

@Dayokanu

these were my exact words to u on this thread

I said it and I MAINTAIN IT

WHO IS BERTI VOGTS IN THE COMITY OF COACHES

the fact that he won the Euro 96 cup with Germany don't make him a force to be reckoned with

whilst I don't regard Yemi Tella as all that, it don't mean schmucks should come and belittle the man, disregarding his feat at a time footie had reached an abyssmal level in Motherlan'

there really is no basis of comparison, but let the fact be said Yemi Tella is the not the bset coach we have had/have, neither is Bert Volswagen the best or ever will be the best coach. so u all quit the yapping

@Dayokanu

u are beginning to sound annoying ! must u Germanize everything ?

remember we are not talking about Othman here

so, what have u got to say now tongue
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by dayokanu(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2008
This Nigerian players are simply crap not the fault of Vogts IMO
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by folahann(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2008
Berti Vogts actually used Nigeria
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by McOmo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2008
the players are crap, the coach is crappier and the mediamen JUST LIKE THE ENGLISH PRESS are the crappiest for making people believe that Nigeria has the best assemblage of players ever . . . WHAT HEIGHT OF HYPE STUPIDITY grin

FUNNIEST THING, WE HAVENT HEARD BAD REPORTS YET ABOUT NFA lipsrsealed

abeg make dem sack Vogts, make hin even return change for us . . . . yeye people
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by dayokanu(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2008
Personally I always absolve NFA Cameroun won without an FA

The players and the media are at fault for being crap and for overhyping the respectively
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by folahann(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2008
O My God!
I'm afraid Nigeria is taking after England
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2008
@MC
All of them are to share the blame but im having a tot that even Marcelo Lippi, Mourinho and Wenger cannot coach these fools we call super fowls.

Im now a citizen of Angola grin grin grin
Nigeria is shyte
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by davidif: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2008
Yemi Tella ko, Yemi Tella ni. Everyone knows that it was Ben Iroha that was doing the whole thing behind the scenes even the players confirmed it that it was Ben Irohas input that mattered the most, and why did they (the NFA) not make him coach, its simply because of politics, Tella had the connections and Iroha simply did not.
If you guys want a local coach, tell the NFA to sponsor our coaches to go to England and get there UEFA A-License and a UEFA Pro License.
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by McOmo(m): 4:54am On Jan 29, 2008
Davidif

if u dont have anything meaningful to say . . . go and self-service urself dead ! angry

apart from speaking ill about the dead, u just dont have a clue and sorry[b] I CANT STAND CLUELESS PEOPLE[/b] cool

Ben Iroha was in charge of what ? guy . . .am too miffed at ur post to even comment any further, so I will spare u for now embarassedcool
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by romeo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
Yemi what? just because he took over aged players to trash small children does not make him a good coach
Re: Yemi Tella Is Far Better Than Berti Vogts by folem: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
davidif:

Yemi Tella ko, Yemi Tella ni. Everyone knows that it was Ben Iroha that was doing the whole thing behind the scenes even the players confirmed it that it was Ben Irohas input that mattered the most, and why did they (the NFA) not make him coach, its simply because of politics, Tella had the connections and Iroha simply did not.
If you guys want a local coach, tell the NFA to sponsor our coaches to go to England and get there UEFA A-License and a UEFA Pro License.

Mr spindoctor or is your name Everyone?

Ben Iroha who happens to be No 3 Coach after Yemi Tella & Manu Garba is now the one that matters. grin grin grin

Do you know the time the team was assembled? It was long before Iroha was drafted to the team.

If Yemi Tella is better than Berti Vogts then Sebastian Brodericks & Fanny Amun are also better with Tunde Disu & Samson Siasia even so much better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2012: Cote d'Ivoire Vs Sudan (1 - 0) On January 22nd 2012 / 1XBET Dmystified.. Get Registered!!! Post Your 1xbet Problems Here!!!! / NFF Set To Hire Foreign Goalkeeper Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.