Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? (479 Views)

What's Your Proof Of God? / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Busybrain2233: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
At the emboldened, at least we tried edifying you or we tried calling you back to order.

If you believe sleep paralysis is spiritual, what then is the cause of it?

How do we verify that your prayers really served as a remedy to it?

preciousee17:

I asked someone if he has experienced sleep paralysis and a bundle of atheists came and started saying things that its scientific and can be explained...
We say it's spiritual, they say it's scientific.
We pray and it gets cured, they take drugs and it goes.

Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Busybrain2233:
At the emboldened, at least we tried edifying you or we tried calling you back to order.

If you believe sleep paralysis is spiritual, what then is the cause of it?

How do we verify that your prayers really served as a remedy to it?

The question is simpler, will you believe?
What proof do you need?
Are you going to show the hypocrisy vibes too? (Read the rest of that my reply)

It's spiritual cause is just as we say it — pressing.
People can astral project and press others or demons can do same.
If I told you that some people (like me) usually feel the hands (5 fingers) or feet of the 'presser', would you believe?
If I told you that sometimes, I'm feeling the feet of someone standing on my back would you believe?
If I told you that sometimes, I'm wide awake, eyes open and and this sleep paralysis still continues while I'm not 'sleeping', would you believe?
Here's the funniest one:
If I told you that I literally say (in my mind), "I command you to leave in the name of Jesus" and it goes... Would you believe?
The main question is simpler, will you believe?

Stop all these hypocritical seeking for proof. Check Google for proof of God, the same way you checked for explanation to sleep paralysis...
Like I said, you'll believe the angle you choose to accept it from .
Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Busybrain2233: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
If I told you that some people (like me) usually feel the hands (5 fingers) or feet of an 'agent of anti flying spaghetti monster', would you believe?

If I told you that sometimes, I'm feeling the feet of sango standing on my back would you believe?

If I told you that sometimes, If I'm playing football and this sleep paralysis still continues while I'm not 'sleeping', would you believe?

Here's the funniest one:
If I told you that I literally say (in my mind), "I command you to leave in the name of the flying spaghetti monster" and it goes... Would you believe?

Stop all these hypocritical seeking for proof. Check Google for proof of the flying spaghetti monster, the same way you checked for explanation to sleep paralysis...
Like I said, you'll believe the angle you choose to accept it from.

preciousee17:

The question is simpler, will you believe?
What proof do you need?
Are you going to show the hypocrisy vibes too? (Read the rest of that my reply)

It's spiritual cause is just as we say it — pressing.
People can astral project and press others or demons can do same.
If I told you that some people (like me) usually feel the hands (5 fingers) or feet of the 'presser', would you believe?
If I told you that sometimes, I'm feeling the feet of someone standing on my back would you believe?
If I told you that sometimes, I'm wide awake, eyes open and and this sleep paralysis still continues while I'm not 'sleeping', would you believe?
Here's the funniest one:
If I told you that I literally say (in my mind), "I command you to leave in the name of Jesus" and it goes... Would you believe?

Stop all these hypocritical seeking for proof. Check Google for proof of God, the same way you checked for explanation to sleep paralysis...
Like I said, you'll believe the angle you choose to accept it from .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Busybrain2233:
If I told you that some people (like me) usually feel the hands (5 fingers) or feet of an 'agent of anti flying spaghetti monster', would you believe?

If I told you that sometimes, I'm feeling the feet of sango standing on my back would you believe?

If I told you that sometimes, If I'm playing football and this sleep paralysis still continues while I'm not 'sleeping', would you believe?

Here's the funniest one:
If I told you that I literally say (in my mind), "I command you to leave in the name of the flying spaghetti monster" and it goes... Would you believe?

Stop all these hypocritical seeking for proof. Check Google for proof of the flying spaghetti monster, the same way you checked for explanation to sleep paralysis...
Like I said, you'll believe the angle you choose to accept it from.

Haha! Yes you needed to show your hypocrisy.
It surely hurts.

Asking for proof but not accepting any.
Like I said, consult google for your proofs.
Y'all are big on asking but refusing to think.
The flying spaghetti monster, establish it as a religion and see how many followers it will get. You may be lucky.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by LordReed(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:

Infact, the more popular testimony of a young lad who was found under the rubble 3days or so after a building collapse die to earthquake in Turkey, and the boy wasn't hungry or anything and said that he was regularly fed by a man in white...

And the only websites I can find this on are Christian websites. How come not even Reuters carried this news?
Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Busybrain2233: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Oh!, ignorance won't allow you know that the FSM is having a religion already, and hence, I can't establish what has been established already, I thought you were informed.

preciousee17:

Haha! Yes you needed to show your hypocrisy.
It surely hurts.

Asking for proof but not accepting any.
Like I said, consult google for your proofs.
Y'all are big on asking but refusing to think.
The flying spaghetti monster, establish it as a religion and see how many followers it will get. You may be lucky.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Oh!, ignorance won't allow you know that the FSM is having a religion already, and hence, I can't establish what has been established already, I thought you were informed.

Ah, nice one 😂
Good luck to them.

Never knew it is this bad.
By the way, I didn't say anyone will believe you or not. I just said that since you love a senseless analogy, go ahead and establish it as a religion let everybody rest.
Now it's already established, let everybody rest. Believe what you will.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Maynman: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:

Ah, nice one 😂
Good luck to them.

Never knew it is this bad.
By the way, I didn't say anyone will believe you or not. I just said that since you love a senseless analogy, go ahead and establish it as a religion let everybody rest.
Now it's already established, let everybody rest. Believe what you will.
Give it 2000 years from now it will be a reasonable religion where virgins are giving birth and animals are talking.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2023
Maynman:

Give it 2000 years from now it will be a reasonable religion where virgins are giving birth and animals are talking.

See the problem.
Everyone fails to remember that Christianity/Judaism is original. Didn't stem from or try to be like other religious outfits.

Instead, the other way round — every other religious belief system tries in one way or the other to copy from the foundations laid by the Original. Including the Flying Spaghetti Monster guys (I'm really laughing hard because of those guys).

The funniest part is the way they created themselves, they were/are literally mocking Christians by replacing everything with the Spaghetti Monster... Just created in this 21st century but we are worshipping a God that can be tracked to the earliest known writings in history...
Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Maynman: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2023
preciousee17:

See the problem.
Everyone fails to remember that Christianity/Judaism is original. Didn't stem from or try to be like other religious outfits.
See the ignorance problem?
You fail to learn about your gods and religion, if you do you will know judaism is from yahwism.
Judaism was formed after the babylonian exile in bosporan kingdom.

Religion thrives on ignorance.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Maynman: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2023
preciousee17:

But we are worshipping a God that can be tracked to the earliest known writings in history...
Can you mention the “earliest known writings in history”?

Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2023
Maynman:

See the ignorance problem?
You fail to learn about your gods and religion, if you do you will know judaism is from yahwism.
Judaism was formed after the babylonian exile in bosporan kingdom.

Religion thrives on ignorance.

Argue with Google.
Just search when both religions were founded.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Maynman: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2023
preciousee17:

Just search when both religions were founded.
I did. You should listen to your advice and search it too.

Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2023
Maynman:

Can you mention the “earliest known writings in history”?

Keep searching, you'll find.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? by Maynman: 12:42am On Jul 31, 2023
preciousee17:

Keep searching, you'll find.
Yahweh worshipper, mention the “earliest known writings in history”?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Martin Luther Really Regret Starting The Reformation? / The Most Dangerous Midnight Prayers Dr DK Olukoya / Bibo Ori Irawo Ina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.