Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

What's Your Proof Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Proof Of God? (1417 Views)

What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Proof Of God? by Cybertroll: 7:42pm On May 13, 2023
Tell me, what's your proof God exists? Kindly do so without quoting the Bible or Quran.

Thank you!

OAM4J

Kobokunkie
MaxInDHouse
TenQ
DtruthSpeaker

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Puremind1225: 8:56pm On May 13, 2023
The fact you exist is a proof of God's existence

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2023
Puremind1225:
The fact you exist is a proof of God's existence
how?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by sonmvayina(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2023
God is existence itself...

Not a Jewish man up in the sky...
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Jokerman(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2023
Me, being alive is proof of God
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:39am On May 14, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
how?

Simple. You did not create you

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

is this how someone should exist? where is the wisdom in being created here? i inevitably look at my left ,yeah .,i look at my right,despite the flames in my head, all i usually experience or see is misery, i often get attacked,i mostly hear bad news. i am not saying u are a better person. i aint just satisfied to the extent of saying a wise entity is behind human reproduction. i have been unable to avoid certain misfortunes.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2023
Cybertroll:
Tell me, what's your proof God exists? Kindly do so without quoting the Bible or Quran.
Thank you!
OAM4J
Kobokunkie
MaxInDHouse
TenQ
DtruthSpeaker

I really love this!

Though i would have waited to laugh at many credulous religionists as they can't say anything tangible unless they QUOTE their religious books.

So straight to business:

The meaning of the title GOD is SUPREME BEING therefore the supreme one should have something to do for the benefit of all those living under His domain.
Many religions often claim they know the one who created everything which is common but then what are the things their God is presently doing to prove they know the creator for real?

The one and only true God promised that during the time people globally will be fighting against one another over who should rule He will send His spirit out to gather from the four corners of the earth people and they will use His word to settle all their disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again.

Today this God has fulfilled His promise just as said, the world continue to build destructive weapons and storing them up they also train their young men and women to fight and kill for nationalistic movements all these costs them billions of dollars while many in their societies are suffering without food.
No religion has successfully excluded their members from all these except just one that's studying the words of the God who claims He will make PEACE reign among His worshipers.

They are going throughout the earth gathering worshipers for their God through zealous preaching and industrious teaching of what their God said.

Ọmọ they have successfully former one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally and everyone can testify that this people have LOVE among themselves.

Even though i can't see their God with my eyes in a physical sense i can see Him through His fine WORKS! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Emusan(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2023
Cybertroll:

Thank you!

OAM4J

Kobokunkie
MaxInDHouse
TenQ
DtruthSpeaker

Try to watch this video "Conception_to_birth_--_visualized___Alexander_Tsiaras"

After that let's discuss!
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 2:38pm On May 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

His parents did, and I won’t say they “created” him.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by TenQ: 3:15pm On May 14, 2023
Cybertroll:

Thank you!

OAM4J

Kobokunkie
MaxInDHouse
TenQ
DtruthSpeaker
Your existence is the greatest proof.

1. You are conscious
2. You are intelligent
3. You can even operate in an abstract sense sometimes.

It is IMPOSSIBLE in the material space that a System evolve out of chaos or nothing without guide from the external!

To prove that God doesn't exist, you may need to compute the probability that
A Boeing 747 or a Laptop can assemble itself given every necessary individual component parts!

If you can't, it's a waste of precious time to engage with you.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by SeniorMan715(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2023
* The existence of an orderly universe containing life points
to a Creator.
* As humans, we have an innate desire to understand the meaning and purpose of life, a type of hunger that can remain after our physical needs have been met. This is called “spiritual need,” which includes the desire to know and worship God. This spiritual need not only gives evidence that God exists but also indicates that he is a loving Creator who wants us to satisfy that need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2023
SeniorMan715:
* The existence of an orderly universe containing life points
to a Creator.
* As humans, we have an innate desire to understand the meaning and purpose of life, a type of hunger that can remain after our physical needs have been met. This is called “spiritual need,” which includes the desire to know and worship God. This spiritual need not only gives evidence that God exists but also indicates that he is a loving Creator who wants us to satisfy that need.

How do you know it is a “spiritual need” instead of just a result of our intense curiosity borne out of our consciousness?

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by SeniorMan715(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2023
God created the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them.” Since God is a spirit, this refers, not to any physical likeness, but to a resemblance based on qualities held in common. Like his Creator, the first man, Adam, could value and display such qualities as unselfish love, kindness, compassion, justice, and self-control. He was also endowed with a conscience, an inner moral sense, to guide his use of free will in harmony with God’s laws. These characteristics made him different from the animal creation and uniquely equipped him to carry out his Creator’s will.
We thus realize that our life has meaning only to the extent that we do his will. Doing God’s will provides purpose in life, an aspect of our spiritual need that is as vital as our physical need for food, God’s will invigorated us, bringing us refreshment and satisfaction.
LordReed:

How do you know it is a "spiritual need” instead of just a result of our intense curiosity borne out of our consciousness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2023
SeniorMan715:
God created the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them.” Since God is a spirit, this refers, not to any physical likeness, but to a resemblance based on qualities held in common. Like his Creator, the first man, Adam, could value and display such qualities as unselfish love, kindness, compassion, justice, and self-control. He was also endowed with a conscience, an inner moral sense, to guide his use of free will in harmony with God’s laws. These characteristics made him different from the animal creation and uniquely equipped him to carry out his Creator’s will.
We thus realize that our life has meaning only to the extent that we do his will. Doing God’s will provides purpose in life, an aspect of our spiritual need that is as vital as our physical need for food, God’s will invigorated us, bringing us refreshment and satisfaction.

My question was about how you know.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by SeniorMan715(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2023
When birds wake up in the morning, they often chirp for a while and then fly off in search of food. In the evening, they return to their roosts, chirp a little more, and go to sleep. In certain seasons they mate, lay eggs, and raise their young. Other animals follow a similarly predictable pattern. We humans are different. True, we eat, sleep, and reproduce, but most of us are not content with just those things. We want to know why we are here. We seek meaning in our lives. We also desire a hope for the future. These deeper needs point to a quality that is unique to humankind​spirituality, or the need and capacity for spiritual things.
LordReed:

My question was about how you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2023
SeniorMan715:
When birds wake up in the morning, they often chirp for a while and then fly off in search of food. In the evening, they return to their roosts, chirp a little more, and go to sleep. In certain seasons they mate, lay eggs, and raise their young. Other animals follow a similarly predictable pattern. We humans are different. True, we eat, sleep, and reproduce, but most of us are not content with just those things. We want to know why we are here. We seek meaning in our lives. We also desire a hope for the future. These deeper needs point to a quality that is unique to humankind​spirituality, or the need and capacity for spiritual things.

Telling me stories doesn't answer the question of how you know. Imagine you went to a fisherman to tell you how to catch fish and instead he starts telling you a story of his children eating fish. That's the equivalent of what you are doing.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:51am On May 15, 2023
SeniorMan715:
This is faith strengthening!
So when God said:
"let us make man in our own image" Genesis 1:26
It means we must be different from all other creatures on the planet that are living on mere instinct.
Thank you SeniorMan715 i'll hard this to my treasure chest!
Faith is not a possession of all people {2 Thessalonians 3:2} so when you speak about faith to anyone you need to know what such a person desires to find out otherwise your pearls will be trashed. Matthew 7:6

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I really love this!

Me too cheesy

The meaning of the title GOD is SUPREME BEING

Ok .. we're off to a good start.

therefore the supreme one should have something to do for the benefit of all those living under His domain.

How exactly did you arrive at this conclusion? How is "doing something for the benefit of those living under HIS domain" a necessary factor for being a supreme being? And how did you know its a He.

Many religions often claim they know the one who created everything which is common but then what are the things their God is presently doing to prove they know the creator for real?

Interesting question.

The one and only true God

Which you've still not proven

promised that during the time people globally will be fighting against one another over who should rule. He will send His spirit out to gather from the four corners of the earth people and they will use His word to settle all their disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again.

You've not proven said God's existence. You need to pass that stage before talking about what it said, and how exactly it fulfilled its promise.

Today this God has fulfilled His promise just as said, the world continue to build destructive weapons and storing them up they also train their young men and women to fight and kill for nationalistic movements all these costs them billions of dollars while many in their societies are suffering without food.
No religion has successfully excluded their members from all these except just one that's studying the words of the God who claims He will make PEACE reign among His worshipers.

Many Organisations, both within and outside the religious sphere have dedicated themselves, or at least advocatef for non violence.

The red cross is a prime example. Google humanist Organisations and tell me what you find.

They are going throughout the earth gathering worshipers for their God

Who has still not been proven

through zealous preaching and industrious teaching of what their God said.

Ọmọ they have successfully former one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally and everyone can testify that this people have LOVE among themselves.

Even though i can't see their God with my eyes in a physical sense i can see Him through His fine WORKS! smiley
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21am On May 15, 2023
Wilgrea7:

How exactly did you arrive at this conclusion? How is "doing something for the benefit of those living under HIS domain" a necessary factor for being a supreme being? And how did you know its a He.
At least you know what the SUPREME COURT does when cases are taken there nah! cheesy
So if the supreme court is doing that and you can't fathom why then i can't help you further.
Supremacy is all about the highest authority having the power to settle disparities when that happens PEACE is the ultimate goal.
Wilgrea7:

You've not proven said God's existence. You need to pass that stage before talking about what it said, and how exactly it fulfilled its promise.
Gravity has never been proven except through it's effect on objects so if you're not satisfied with the effect the supreme being has over His adherents then go and condemn gravity until you see Mr Gravity! cheesy
Wilgrea7:

Many Organisations, both within and outside the religious sphere have dedicated themselves, or at least advocatef for non violence.The red cross is a prime example. Google humanist Organisations and tell me what you find.
When humans carry weapons against one another for peace keeping unintelligent people like you concludes they've done something worthwhile but wise people knows it's incomplete if the peacekeepers aren't getting to the root cause which is the heart of those involved. God's organization is uprooting the cause of violence by preaching zealously and industriously teaching those involved so that no matter what happens each person resolved in his heart never to raise weapons against anyone again {Isaiah 2:4} the organizations you're talking about only act on what they're seeing while God's organization is working on the things unseen: Hearts of men!

Your denial of God's existence is your own lot it has nothing to do with those having faith in the one whose works they're seeing just as you and your professors in Atheism can't point to gravity yet you teach it among yourselves! wink

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53am On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

His parents did not create themselves.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02am On May 15, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
is this how someone should exist? where is the wisdom in being created here?...

When you can not find the fire, you look out for the burning because we all know that where there is a burning, then there was or had been a fire.

So, also, as long as no thing in this world created itself, even this world did not and can not create itself, we therefore have the proof of God!

HellVictorinho6:

i inevitably look at my left ,yeah .,i look at my right,despite the flames in my head, all i usually experience or see is misery, i often get attacked,i mostly hear bad news. i am not saying u are a better person. i aint just satisfied to the extent of saying a wise entity is behind human reproduction. i have been unable to avoid certain misfortunes.

This is off topic and off point!
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06am On May 15, 2023
LordReed:

How do you know it is a “spiritual need” instead of just a result of our intense curiosity borne out of our consciousness?

Because "need" is not a thing borne out of "curiosity" nor "consciousness"
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 7:52am On May 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

His parents did not create themselves.
Their parents did, and I won’t say they “created” .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by SeniorMan715(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2023
Is it that you can't reason or you lack of comprehension, i thought you wanted to learn but no you just want to argue blindly. have a nice day.
LordReed:

Telling me stories doesn't answer the question of how you know. Imagine you went to a fisherman to tell you how to catch fish and instead he starts telling you a story of his children eating fish. That's the equivalent of what you are doing.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When you can not find the fire, you look out for the burning because we all know that where there is a burning, then there was or had been a fire.

So, also, as long as no thing in this world created itself, even this world did not and can not create itself, we therefore have the proof of God!

This is off topic and off point!
the cause of human existence must be mindless

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

the cause or causes of human origin,evolution and reproduction cannot think or reason. Dtruthspeaker,LordReed,etc.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 8:24am On May 15, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
the cause or causes of human origin,evolution and reproduction canot think or reason. Dtruthspeaker,LordReed,etc.
“Think” “reason” are human terms.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

“Think” “reason” are human terms.
neither can they be conscious in any other way
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 8:33am On May 15, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
neither can they be conscious in any other way
“Conscious” is also a human term use to describe Ourselves, if the cause or causes is not human, how can they be Conscious of what lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2023
Maynmann:

“Conscious” is also an human term.
Conscious of what lol
then let that guy state why 'God' should be used anywhere.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 8:43am On May 15, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
then let that guy state why 'God' should be used anywhere.

Dtruthspeaker is one of the dumbest theists on nairaland..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Old Is Jesus? Do You Actually Know His Date Of Birth / All The Accused 419 Banks' CEOs Are Christians / Is Giving According To Luke 6:38 Really Impotant(sowing Of Seeds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.