Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo (10551 Views)

I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign / Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by opalu: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Burna440:

PDP just wasted their ticket, I’m a Kogite, resides in Kogi, PDP is nowhere to be found, at the moment the only credible opposition to APC is SDP, the rest are bunch of jokers

Ajaka will come second
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

Is this in Igala?
A Muri/ Dino/ Leke combo will send Ododo to the bins...but there's no sign of such happening.

Muri self is stronger than dino.leke is pro apc
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by vicdom(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:
Melaye's humiliation will start from aiyetoro gbede
If Tinubu remains neutral come Nov, Muri Ajaka will be next Gov of Kogi state. Even Yahaya Bello knows this, that's why he's jittering already. And as for Dino, Bello doesn't see him at all. Muritala is a serious threat to Yahaya bello. After election, quote me here. Ajaka has even been Tinubu's man since the days of ACN. Feelers are saying that it was Tinubu that told him to go and contest under the SDP. All the strong Igala politicians in APC are silently backing Muritala now. From Echocho to Onoja. Guy, Muri will humiliate Bello if Tinubu remains neutral. I will be here to remind you after the election.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

If Tinubu remains neutral come Nov, Muri Ajaka will be next Gov of Kogi state. Even Yahaya Bello knows this, that's why he's jittering already. And as for Dino, Bello doesn't see him at all. Muritala is a serious threat to Yahaya bello. After election, quote me here. Ajaka has even been Tinubu's man since the days of ACN. Feelers are saying that it was Tinubu that told him to go and contest under the SDP. All the strong Igala politicians in APC are silently backing Muritala now. From Echocho to Onoja. Guy, Muri will humiliate Bello if Tinubu remains neutral. I will be here to remind you after the election.

I won't argue with you since he's a tinubu man from acn.i can feel his popularity.i prefer him or echocho any igala candidate than ododo.the problem is that most of the candidates are igala and will divide votes.i don't think echocho will defy bello

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Kakamorufu(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2023
I don't understand why Audu won't allow healthy rotation. After Ebira, it should go to the other groups in Kogi.. If Ogali people hold on to pour like this, it's this same Ebira people that will start crying of being cheated.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Won’t stop Ododo from losing.

Tell Yahaya Bello that his cousin won’t succeed him.

It’s the turn of Kogi West, but if the West can’t have it, let it go back to the Igalas of Kogi East.

Dino is out,ododo will stroll to victory easily like hope.his major opponent is ajaka a tinubu man

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Apc is cancerous...nobody wants anything to do with them not after yeye bello's disastrous 8yrs.

Pdp will trash odogo in kogi guber

Pdp is dead in kogi
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by simongonner: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Kakamorufu:
I don't understand why Audu won't allow healthy rotation. After Ebira, it should go to the other groups in Kogi.. If Ogali people hold on to pour like this, it's this same Ebira people that will start crying of being cheated.
am tired of all this rotation. We just need a competent leader.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by UIUX: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

https://sunnewsonline.com/kogi-guber-5-political-parties-collapse-structure-for-ododo-apc-candidate/?amp
You mean Those yahaya bello sponsored from the onset? Lmao. Muri is a goal.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by kokorokoman: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Zeewirld:
...These are paper weight parties now.... Parties that their candidates ,on a normal day, can't get more than 200 votes is what we regard as news...News would have been "SDP,ADC and PDP collapse their structures for Muri" not these ones
in politics plus 1 is a very big win.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2023
UIUX:
You mean Those yahaya bello sponsored from the onset? Lmao. Muri is a goal.

I admire muri

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by UIUX: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

I won't argue with you since he's a tinubu man from acn.i can feel his popularity.i prefer him or echocho any igala candidate than ododo.the problem is that most of the candidates are igala and will divide votes.i don't think echocho will defy bello
That has been Gov. Bello's strategy. Sponsor more igala candidates to devide the block vote from Kogi east but that is clearly not working.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by 02Kebreal(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2023
Somebody should mark it,the SDP Governorship candidate,Muri will emerge(In Shaa Allah) this I have seen

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by UIUX: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

I admire muri
I do too. See Muri will be declared winner come November.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by mu2sa2: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2023
Okhuadams:
Very funny name for a party Because of our tomorrow BOOT. instead it should be Because of their pockets. BOTP
Maybe you never heard of "You Chop I Chop Party". The party actually did exist in 1979.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2023
UIUX:
I do too. See Muri will be declared winner come November.

It will be hard.his strength is just igala plus igala has other candidates like ojeme,jibrin alfa
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by UIUX: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2023
02Kebreal:
Somebody should mark it,the SDP Governorship candidate,Muri will emerge(In Shaa Allah) this I have seen
From your mouth to God's ear
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by vicdom(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Trust me, before I make any political permutations, I would have understudied the events of things. Tinubu is not happy with Yahaya bello, I can tell you that. He gave Tinubu conditions before supporting him in the last election.

You see that type of support Igbos gave to Obi in the presidential election, that's what's going to happen by Nov. Muri will get over 80% of vote cast there, and with BVAS, Okene will not produce over 120k votes it produced during Bello's second term. The vote cast reduced drastically from over 120k in 2019 to now 23k in 2023, all thanks to BVAS.

Ask yourself why Yahaya bello is seriously after Muri? Initially, people thought that Bello would have gone so hard on Dino, but it's not happening. His focus is on Muri before of the large votes coming from igala land. I have never seen any Igala man that's not supporting Muri now, both from PDP and APC. Expect over 80% votes cast for Ajaka in igala land.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by UIUX: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

Trust me, before I make any political permutations, I would have understudied the events of things. Tinubu is not happy with Yahaya bello, I can tell you that. He gave Tinubu conditions before supporting him in the last election.

You see that type of support Igbos gave to Obi in the presidential election, that's what's going to happen by Nov. Muri will get over 80% of vote cast there, and with BVAS, Okene will not produce over 120k votes it produced during Bello's second term. The vote cast reduced drastically from over 120k in 2019 to now 23k in 2023, all thanks to BVAS.

Ask yourself why Yahaya bello is seriously after Muri? Initially, people thought that Bello would have gone so hard on Dino, but it's not happening. His focus is on Muri before of the large votes coming from igala land. I have never seen any Igala man that's not supporting Muri now, both from PDP and APC. Expect over 80% votes cast for Ajaka in igala land.
You are well informed. This is clearly Gov.Bello's fear.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

That's how 2019 kogi election happened where we thought all igalas are behind wada..the issue is that ododo will get good votes from kogi west but muri cannot get outside igalaland thereby misding the spread.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by vicdom(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2023
UIUX:
That has been Gov. Bello's strategy. Sponsor more igala candidates to devide the block vote from Kogi east but that is clearly not working.
It's not working oooo. Now, if you are supporting another Igala man that's not Muri, they will see you as a traitor. How much more supporting an Ebira man. Muri willl get over 80% of votes from Igala land.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by UIUX: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

It's not working oooo. Now, if you are supporting another Igala man that's not Muri, they will see you as a traitor. How much more supporting an Ebira man. Muri willl get over 80% of votes from Igala land.
I know his next strategy will be to cause insecurity in Kogi east before and during the election so to cause voter apathy but even that will fail.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by vicdom(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

That's how 2019 kogi election happened where we thought all igalas are behind wada..the issue is that ododo will get good votes from kogi west but muri cannot get outside igalaland thereby misding the spread.
Let me tell you something, Yahaya bello pronounced publicly that he will hand over to an Igala man in 2023, before the big men in APC were able to help him get some votes. Edward was instrumental, because he's highly notorious with thuggery. He's even more ruthless than Bello sef. He made sure he suppressed their votes there and inflate Ebira votes in order to win. But with Onoja out and hiding already (because Igala people are still blaming him for denying their son last time because of mere promise), BVAS in place and security apparatus being neutral, I can bet any amount that Muri will thrash Ododo. No need to argue much, I will be here to remind you. Except Tinubu eventually decides to support Ododo, otherwise Bello and Ododo are goners already.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

Let me tell you something, Yahaya bello pronounced publicly that he will hand over to an Igala man in 2023, before the big men in APC were able to help him get some votes. Edward was instrumental, because he's highly notorious with thuggery. He's even more ruthless than Bello sef. He made sure he suppressed their votes there and inflate Ebira votes in order to win. But with Onoja out and hiding already (because Igala people are still blaming him for denying their son last time because of mere promise), BVAS in place and security apparatus being neutral, I can bet any amount that Muri will thrash Ododo. No need to argue much, I will be here to remind you. Except Tinubu eventually decides to support Ododo, otherwise Bello and Ododo are goners already.

Which lga is ajaka from?
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by vicdom(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Which lga is ajaka from?
Igalamela LGA.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Muri self is stronger than dino.leke is pro apc
How can Leke be pro APC in an election he is running for?
ADC won two HORs seat in Kogi West just riding on Leke's wave.
Muri is the one to watch out for.
Dino just dey play.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

How can Leke be pro APC in an election he is running for?
ADC won two HORs seat in Kogi West just riding on Leke's wave.
Muri is the one to watch out for.
Dino just dey play.

Abejide has been in apc and a tinubu supporter,you should know that by now.he left just like ajaka
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

Igalamela LGA.

His federal constituency has ruled under late Audu

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2023
mu2sa2:
Maybe you never heard of "You Chop I Chop Party". The party actually did exist in 1979.
Really?
This name is funny
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by vicdom(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Abejide has been in apc and a tinubu supporter,you should know that by now.he left just like ajaka
I saw where you even said that Ododo will get votes in the west. Lol... you are very funny ooo.
How can an Okun man vote Ebira when it's supposed to be their turn? Hmmmm... If APC see 5% of vote cast in the west, then they tried. It seems like you don't know what's happening oooo. Igala people are saying with one voice that they will not allow minority be dominating them where they are clearly the majority. Na pure tribal politics they are playing in Kogi state now.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

I know that.
I just saying since he is a contestant his ties with APC or Tinubu won't count except he steps down.
He is worth more than Dino on the west.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpata: Good Judge Emerging In Nigeria Is By Luck, Says Ex-NBA President / The Politics Of Majority And Minority Cultures In Nigeria / EFCC Has Absolute Powers To Arrest Anybody – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.