Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo (10488 Views)

I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign / Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

I saw where you even said that Ododo will get votes in the west. Lol... you are very funny ooo.
How can an Okun man vote Ebira when it's supposed to be their turn? Hmmmm... If APC see 5% of vote cast in the west, then they tried. It seems like you don't know what's happening oooo. Igala people are saying with one voice that they will not allow minority be dominating them where they are clearly the majority. Na pure tribal politics they are playing in Kogi state now.

You should be used to our elections by now.people say what they don't mean.once money and govt machinery lands,things change

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Slurity(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Apc is cancerous...nobody wants anything to do with them not after yeye bello's disastrous 8yrs.

Pdp will trash odogo in kogi guber
AT LEAST I WANT TO DO MANY THINGS WITH THEM AND IF YOU INSIST I AM NOBODY THE YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR BRAIN. TINUBU IS OUR CHOICE, THROUGH HIM NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

I saw where you even said that Ododo will get votes in the west. Lol... you are very funny ooo.
How can an Okun man vote Ebira when it's supposed to be their turn? Hmmmm... If APC see 5% of vote cast in the west, then they tried. It seems like you don't know what's happening oooo. Igala people are saying with one voice that they will not allow minority be dominating them where they are clearly the majority. Na pure tribal politics they are playing in Kogi state now.
You got what I was trying to pass.
After seeing your reports on Taraba and Ogun guber and now this one,I will say clearly you speak facts.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

I know that.
I just saying since he is a contestant his ties with APC or Tinubu won't count except he steps down.
He is worth more than Dino on the west.

He knows he cannot win so will align with someone who will promise him something
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

He knows he cannot win so will align with someone who will promise him something
True talk.
Na this things make politics sweet.
Contest and trade deals.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by BossGerald: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2023
Slurity:
AT LEAST I WANT TO DO MANY THINGS WITH THEM AND IF YOU INSIST I AM NOBODY THE YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR BRAIN. TINUBU IS OUR CHOICE, THROUGH HIM NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

Tinubu will lead Nigeria to greatness? How? Same person that has impoverished Nigerians more in just 2months??

Was it not same way you believed buhari was the messiah? What happened after his 8yrs in office??

Stop reasoning like a dundee

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

True talk.
Na this things make politics sweet.
Contest and trade deals.

Some people contest primaries or elections to get paid out or appointments or just sell themselves like uju ohanenye that's now a minister
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by vicdom(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

You should be used to our elections by now.people say what they don't mean.once money and govt machinery lands,things change
The only thing that's likely to affect Ododo is the spread, but you see popular votes, forget it. Another prediction I see is the runoff election. It will be difficult for all the political parties in Kogi to meet the required spread. Which is 25% in 14 LGA now. Only APC is likely to, but I don't see it getting the majority votes.

In the case of runoff between Ododo and Muri, Muri will send Ododo to the Dustin.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by BossGerald: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Burna440:

U funny o
If Someone else won PDP primaries they for stand a chance, but now Dino is nowhere to be found, no consultation, he’s busy abusing ppl up and down, no campaign, he no rent data boys, even the guys tht worked for him before are all against him cos of how treats them

Lol, even rigging can not help Apc in kogi guber...I don't know kogi people to be dumb

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by ViceGovernor: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:
Melaye's humiliation will start from aiyetoro gbede
Omo Ayetoro woni won bi da koma dibo fún Dino 😏
Ko possible na.
Dino will win 💯 in Okun land
Let's not make too much noise mark my words.
You think kogi state people are happy with APC and the way they've starved civil servants to death una go learn lesson for this election

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Some people contest primaries or elections to get paid out or appointments or just sell themselves like uju ohanenye that's now a minister
True.
If not people from mushrooms parties should have no business contesting.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Ko possible na.
You think kogi state people are happy with APC and the way they've starved civil servants to death una go learn lesson for this election

He will win okun marginally
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2023
vicdom:

The only thing that's likely to affect Ododo is the spread, but you see popular votes, forget it. Another prediction I see is the runoff election. It will be difficult for all the political parties in Kogi to meet the required spread. Which is 25% in 14 LGA now. Only APC is likely to, but I don't see it getting the majority votes.

In the case of runoff between Ododo and Muri, Muri will send Ododo to the Dustin.

Yes,I was thinking of that spread issue.i see muri winning majority of igala but failing woefully in east and west.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Yes,I was thinking of that spread issue.i see muri winning majority of igala but failing woefully in east and west.
Igala has how many lga?
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by ViceGovernor: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

He will win okun marginally
I practically grew up in okene.
Sir the kind of shock that is awaiting Yahoo Bélo and his anointed, he will never remain the same after he gets it.
He is hated even by those of his own household...all those cases that got to efcc they were perpetrated by persons directly under his employ....his closest pals would betray him because he's a very greedy man and he chose to enrich only his generation.

God took the seat of power from the a particular tribe violently and gave it to him on a platter of gold instead of helping people he chose to use an iron ✊🏿. And that's the same thing he is banking on.

Even if he succeeds in putting his remote control there no qualms...when God is ready to take that seat from him it would be in a violent way too.
"the punch that knocks you out is the one you never see coming".
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

Igala has how many lga?

7-9
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Jsucre(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
Dino melaye will still win know this and know peace.
know this and know doubt

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Bimpe29: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2023
Omo, landslide victory it is for Ododo even before the election.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

7-9
Central has only 5 out of 21.
If Ododo should get nothing in the east, it will be a big problem.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

Central has only 5 out of 21.
If Ododo should get nothing in the east, it will be a big problem.

That central are more united and gives bloc votes.there are up to ten eastern candidates

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Aiel123: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

That central are more united and gives bloc votes.there are up to ten eastern candidates
Let's see how it plays.
One thing is sure it will be interesting for the neutrals.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by highchief1: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Ko possible na.
this is the problem with u guys.you cannot say because of u scared then move from frying pan to fire.Dino is a misfit for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Henryfortune(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
Dino melaye will still win know this and know peace.

Same old story zzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

Let's see how it plays.
One thing is sure it will be interesting for the neutrals.

Yes.
Erhiatake got a juicy committee
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by ViceGovernor: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2023
highchief1:
this is the problem with u guys.you cannot say because of u scared then move from frying pan to fire.Dino is a misfit for the job.
Dino is a seasoned politician if you think he is out to steal kogi state money you are very much mistaken.
He has very good intentions for kogi state this is a man who called the attention of the country to the suffering of civil servants in kogi state.

He is no Saint either he has his flaws unlike someone's stooge Dino has humble beginnings he knows what it means to be poor and hungry so he will never neglect the poor in this state or give them % salary...... by all means he is better than the APC candidate that has no idea what governance is about and it is clear as daylight he is only going there to cover the sins of his boss.

That is the same married woman 😁 that was heard saying a civil servant should not have more than 400thousand naira in their account....that is the same man that has been diverting more than 60% of civil servants salaries to his boss's account.

If you are a kogite here reading my comments by all means avoid APC in the coming election if you won't vote for Dino please give your vote to Ajaka. If we vote APC again na 10% salary our parents go dey collect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by highchief1: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Dino is a seasoned politician if you think he is out to steal kogi state money you are very much mistaken.
He has very good intentions for kogi state this is a man who called the attention of the country to the suffering of civil servants in kogi state.

He is no Saint either he has his flaws unlike someone's stooge Dino has humble beginnings he knows what it means to be poor and hungry so he will never neglect the poor in this state or give them % salary...... by all means he is better than the APC candidate that has no idea what governance is about and it is clear as daylight he is only going there to cover the sins of his boss.

That is the same married woman 😁 that was heard saying a civil servant should not have more than 400thousand naira in their account....that is the same man that has been diverting more than 60% of civil servants salaries to his boss's account.

If you are a kogite here reading my comments by all means avoid APC in the coming election if you won't vote for Dino please give your vote to Ajaka. If we vote APC again na 10% salary our parents go dey collect.
lol anyways I’m not from der.make una just careful 8yrs of hunger no good

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by Tyktoker: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bello's despotic antiques will end in November 11th and ALHAJI MURI AJAKA shall be returned to Lugard House. No human being who got success on a platter ever appreciate it's worth. It is the case of Bello.
garfield1:

https://sunnewsonline.com/kogi-guber-5-political-parties-collapse-structure-for-ododo-apc-candidate/?amp

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by UIUX: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

That's how 2019 kogi election happened where we thought all igalas are behind wada..the issue is that ododo will get good votes from kogi west but muri cannot get outside igalaland thereby misding the spread.
Muri has a strong man from Kogi West as his deputy.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by ViceGovernor: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol anyways I’m not from der.make una just careful 8yrs of hunger no good
APC and their candidate want us to believe hunger is good for the body.
Worst part some dumbos are swallowing it hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by garfield1: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
UIUX:
Muri has a strong man from Kogi West as his deputy.

Who
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by ILEMUDA(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kogi people will not allow Bello have his Third Term Agenda.
This is not family business.
With his backwardness leadership way in Kogi is nothing to brag about.
Bello underperformed in Kogi as the youngest governor.
Paying 6k as salary is a wicked act.
Re: Kogi Guber: Five Parties Collapse Structure For APC Candidate Ododo by UIUX: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
garfield1:

Who
Sam Abenemi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / President Buhari, WAEC, Pdp’s Toxic Air By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.