Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners (693 Views)

Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group / Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hi guys!

I hope this meets you well.

I write to inform you that it is okay for men to have multiple sexual partners. I'mma fact, it is okay for a man to have many wives.

Now on the issue of cheating in marriages.

A man should by no means cheat, but a man has the right to introduce whoever he seems fit as a sexual partner to his wife/ves.

I've said this severally but I'll say it again.

A man and a woman do not have equal rights and authority in a marriage.

The christians should read the Bible. The father of the christian faith, Abraham had multiple wives. Jacob who was the activator of the covenant also had more than a wife.

Did YHWH get angry or rebuke them for it? NO.

The Muslims should read the Qur'an, Saburah, Njilah, Thabicca (not sure 'bouh the spellings). Prophet Ibrahim had multiple wives, Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) the leader of the Islam faith also had multiple wives and Allah still didn't rebuke him for that.

The one man, one woman package is not of Jehovah or of Allah. That package came to us from the European culture.

Women are meant to be owned like properties. The way you own a house and a car is the way men own women.

Why did I say that?

A man pays for a woman's bride price. In other words, you are buying her.

If I'm paying the price for a commodity. That commodity becomes my property, I own it.

So wives belong to their husbands and not the other way around.

That's why the man is the head of the house.

A Manager of an organization can't tell the C.E.O what to do, he can only advise.
The CEO can run the company as he deems fit.

Now on that, a woman does not have any right to cheat in a marriage, your husband has already paid for your body ( that's in your bride price), and that's why men are sexually exclusive.
Women don't pay groom's price, so they do not own their husband's body.

There is no equality in marriage.
I'm not on the same level with my property.

That's why a man can cheat and it will still be overlooked, but a woman must not cheat. Your body belongs to your husband, he already bought it in bride price.

However, men should not cheat. If You're interested in a different sexual partner? Bring her home to your wife or at least let your wife know about it

Men and women are not the same, men and women don't have equal rights in marriage.

Men! Do not cheat.
Shun sexual immorality.
Be sexually disciplined

Good evening gents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by immortalcrown(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kolo mental!
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by talented321: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by SIRTee15: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
This is what happens when godless illiterates begin to have opinion. They write nonsense.

So what happens in cultures where it's the woman that pays the dowry. That should automatically makes her the head of the house and by default can cheat while the man can't.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by kelspinall(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
una go just wake up dey type nonsense
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2023
immortalcrown:
Kolo mental!
Thanks for introducing yourself, nice to meet you
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by LINSAR: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2023
It's one thing to have a point, it's another thing to present it well.

You can pass your point about men polygamy without degrading women and being misogynistic. Every woman deserves to be respected. They are not slaves nor dogs.
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2023
SIRTee15:
This is what happens when godless illiterates begin to have opinion. They write nonsense.
Why call me godless, can't everything I posted be found in your Religious books?
Also, Do you even know the meaning of the word "illiterate"?
What's your highest qualification? I might be more educated than you.

What's your most relevant certification? Mtcheeeew

SIRTee15:

So what happens in cultures where it's the woman that pays the dowry. That should automatically makes her the head of the house and by default can cheat while the man can't.
If a woman paid a man's groom's price and she is still in charge of the financial operations of running the household. Then the husband needs to play in the background.

However, women are the gate keepers of sex. Any woman who values her body shouldn't sleep around.
A woman is not praised for having numerous sexual conquests, a man in praised.

A key that unlocks many padlocks is praised and called a master key.
A padlock that can be unlocked by many keys is useless.

On the same note, if you had seen well, you would have seen the last paragraphs and my submission.

My emphasis was on the fact that it was okay for men to have many wives, if a man is interested in having another sexual partner, then the wife must know of it.
Now ask yourself, Mr. Literate, is that still tantamount to cheating?
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by immortalcrown(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Thanks for introducing yourself, nice to meet you
Thanks for not repulsing my true definition of your mental state. Nice to meet you too.
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2023
kelspinall:
una go just wake up dey type nonsense
I didn't post that in the morning, it was at night so, I didn't just wake
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
LINSAR:
It's one thing to have a point, it's another thing to present it well.

You can pass your point about men polygamy without degrading women and being misogynistic. Every woman deserves to be respected. They are not slaves nor dogs.
Where in my post did I call women slaves or dogs?
BTW, not all women deserves to be respected
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by lordnkem000(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Hi guys!

I hope this meets you well.

I write to inform you that it is okay for men to have multiple sexual partners. I'mma fact, it is okay for a man to have many wives.

Now on the issue of cheating in marriages.

A man should by no means cheat, but a man has the right to introduce whoever he seems fit as a sexual partner to his wife/ves.

I've said this severally but I'll say it again.

A man and a woman do not have equal rights and authority in a marriage.

The christians should read the Bible. The father of the christian faith, Abraham had multiple wives. Jacob who was the activator of the covenant also had more than a wife.

Did YHWH get angry or rebuke them for it? NO.

The Muslims should read the Qur'an, Saburah, Njilah, Thabicca (not sure 'bouh the spellings). Prophet Ibrahim had multiple wives, Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) the leader of the Islam faith also had multiple wives and Allah still didn't rebuke him for that.

The one man, one woman package is not of Jehovah or of Allah. That package came to us from the European culture.

Women are meant to be owned like properties. The way you own a house and a car is the way men own women.

Why did I say that?

If I'm paying the price for a commodity. That commodity becomes my property, I own it.

So wives belong to their husbands and not the other way around.

That's why the man is the head of the house.

A Manager of an organization can't tell the C.E.O what to do, he can only advise.
The CEO can run the company as he deems fit.

Now on that, a woman does not have any right to cheat in a marriage, your husband has already paid for your body ( that's in your bride price), and that's why men are sexually exclusive.
Women don't pay groom's price, so they do not own their husband's body.

There is no equality in marriage.
I'm not on the same level with my property.

That's why a man can cheat and it will still be overlooked, but a woman must not cheat. Your body belongs to your husband, he already bought it in bride price.

However, men should not cheat. If You're interested in a different sexual partner? Bring her home to your wife or at least let your wife know about it

Men and women are not the same, men and women don't have equal rights in marriage.

Men! Do not cheat.
Shun sexual immorality.
Be sexually disciplined

Good evening gents.
U should lecture in havad university I swear, u killed it absolutely..
Even though I disagreed with you sir but I can't help but agree with u, that's how confused I am with your analogy.
U try
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2023
immortalcrown:
Thanks for not repulsing my true definition of your mental state. Nice to meet you too.
Oh! That was your medical report? I thought it was your last name. The pleasure is mine
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by immortalcrown(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Oh! That was your medical report? I thought it was you last name. The pleasure is mine
I didn't know what I said about you have already reflected in your medical report. Thanks for acknowledging the factuality of my description of you.
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2023
lordnkem000:

U should lecture in havad university I swear, u killed it absolutely..
Even though I disagreed with you sir but I can't help but agree with u, that's how confused I am with your analogy.
U try
I'm even more confused with this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by LINSAR: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Where in my post did I call women slaves or dogs?
BTW, not all women deserves to be respected

Slaves are the only human properties that can be owned. Likening a woman to a property means she's a slave.

A slave is the person you buy. If you claim women are bought, it means they are slaves.

There are so many I can't quote all.
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2023
immortalcrown:
I didn't know what I said about you have already reflected in your medical report. Thanks for acknowledging the factuality of my description of you.
I can introduce a physician to you, if you wouldn't mind?
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by immortalcrown(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I can introduce a physician to you, if you wouldn't mind?
You are the one in need of the physician. And the physician is already working on you. Let the physician focus on you until you are cured.
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2023
LINSAR:

Slaves are the only human properties that can be owned. Likening a woman to a property means she's a slave.

A slave is the person you buy. If you claim women are bought, it means they are slaves.

There are so many I can't quote all.
Please do not misconstrue my intentions.

One Arabian rich dude bought Undertaker, the popular world wrestling champion as a pet for his children to play with.

Would that make Undertaker his slave?

If you used your money to buy a pet, you own the pet but there are also animal rights and laws about how you can treat an animal.

I didn't say women are slaves.
I only said men and women don't have the same rights and authority in a marriage.
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are the one in need of the physician. And the physician is already working on you. Let the physician focus on you until you are cured.

You can drop your number, he'll give you a call, if you're anywhere in Lagos.
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by immortalcrown(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You can drop your number, he'll give you a call, if you're anywhere in Lagos.
Are you indirectly soliciting for my intervention in your treatment? Do not suffer in silence. Be bold in seeking for help.
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by LINSAR: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Please do not misconstrue my intentions.

One Arabian rich dude bought Undertaker, the popular world wrestling champion as a pet for his children to play with.
Would that make Undertaker his slave?
Which pet? Does your kids going to the neighbors' house to play with their kids make your kids pets?

If you used your money to buy a pet, you own the pet but there are also animal rights and laws about how you can treat an animal.
You are talking about lower animals, I am talking about human beings. Your analogy doesn't work here.

I didn't say women are slaves.
I only said men and women don't have the same rights and authority in a marriage.
You indirectly called them slaves the moment you said you buy and own them. Only slaves are the humans traded and owned like properties.

Quick question: If a man is domestically violent towards "his property", can "his property" tell him to stop beating her?
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by Quality20(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Its not OK or normal. Those types of men should be shamed and disgraced like its being done to women who engage in infidelity
Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by FRANCISTOWN: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
LINSAR:

Which pet? Does your kids going to the neighbors' house to play with their kids make your kids pets?
This is not kids going to play with other kids. I said he paid Undertaker to come play with his kids.

LINSAR:

You are talking about lower animals, I am talking about human beings. Your analogy doesn't work here.
Were you not the one who first accused me of relating women to dogs?

LINSAR:

You indirectly called them slaves the moment you said you buy and own them. Only slaves are the humans traded and owned like properties.
When you go for surrogacy or IVR? Won't you pay? Somebody else is carrying the baby by implication of a legal contract, but you pay her and the baby becomes yours. Does that make the baby a slave?

When you adopt some random kids, some you have to pay for the adoption. When the child becomes yours, does that make the kid your slave?

LINSAR:

Quick question: If a man is domestically violent towards "his property", can "his property" tell him to stop beating her?

You can't use an inanimate property as a measuring stick for animate property. It doesn't correlate.

You are your parents' property. That's the reason you are answerable to them.

Your parents are your owners. They are not answerable to you. You can't scold your dad for coming home late, but he can straighten you if you did come home late.

That's why in the Bible, you'd see Sarah refered to Abraham as "My Lord, My Lord".

That's what men are. Every responsible man is a Lord over his wife/ves.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by LINSAR: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

This is not kids going to play with other kids. I said he paid Undertaker to come play with his kids.
Mother and father play with their kids. As old as I am, I play with kids. Undertaker was paid same way we pay artistes to come and perform at events.

Were you not the one who first accused me of relating women to dogs?
I didn't use it in same context you used it.

When you go for surrogacy or IVR? Won't you pay? Somebody else is carrying the baby by implication of a legal contract, but you pay her and the baby becomes yours. Does that make the baby a slave?

When you adopt some random kids, some you have to pay for the adoption. When the child becomes yours, does that make the kid your slave?
In your examples, you are paying for the services of the surrogate mother and the adoption center. You are not buying the baby.
If you buy a baby, you'll be charged with human trafficking... that's modern day slavery I'm talking about.

So buying and owning women is human trafficking and modern day slavery!

You can't use an inanimate property as a measuring stick for animate property. It doesn't correlate.
Notice "his property" is in quotes. I am only using your own words to refer to a woman since you claim a woman is her man's property.

So answer: If a man is domestically violent towards "his property" his wife, can "his property" his wife tell him to stop beating her?

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Okay For Men To Cheat And Have Multiple Sexual Partners by Dimaya: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
sad! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Urgent 5k For Something Urgent! What Can I Do To Earn Your 5k? / Where Are The Good Men / What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.