Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century (209 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century by MindHacker9009(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Here are other accounts about the name Jesus during the same time as Jesus Christ from Flavius Josephus the Jewish first century historian:

"But before he could speak to them, the most warlike of the
insurgents made a sally upon them with their arms ; their leader
was one whose name was Jesus, the son of Shaphat, the captain
of a band of robbers." - The Jewish War 1st Century

"Jesus and his men led off to the city, and rejoiced as if
they had taken them in battle and not by surprise.
Now the elders of the people, and such as seemed
of principal authority among them, fearing what would be
the issue of the matter, fled to the camp of the Romans :
and taking their king mth them, fell down before Vespa-
sian as suppliants, and besought him not to despise
them, nor to impute the madness of a few to the whole
city, but to spare a people that had ever been friendly to
the Romans, and to bring the authors of this revolt to
punishment, who had hitherto so watched them, that
though they had long been anxious to give the Romans the
security of their right hands, they had not yet found an
opportunity to do so." - The Jewish war 1st Century

"but Jesus and those that -were with him left
the garrison and fled through the country, when others
ran down to the lake, and met the enemy face to face ; and
some were slain as they were trying to get on board their
ships, and others as they attempted to swim to those ships
that had already put out to the middle of the lake." - The Jewish war 1st Century

"The best esteemed also of the high priests, as Jesus
the son of Gramala, and Ananus the son of Ananus, at their
assemblies bitterly reproached the people for their apathy,
and excited them against the Zealots, for that was the name
those audacious persons went by, as if they were zealous in
good practices, and were not rather zealous and extravagant
in the worst actions." - The Jewish war 1st Century

And this is what followers of the invented Jesus Christ based all your historical claim on:

"Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, 9 those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; 10 as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day." The Jews at Rome 1st Century

Sources: https://ia800309.us.archive.org/17/items/cu31924074297205/cu31924074297205.pdf
https://www.pdfbooksworld.com/bibi/pre.html?book=315.epub

God Almighty of the Old Testament is the only True God
Re: Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century by Made2Last: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jesus is the Greek pronunciation of the name 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'
Re: Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century by MindHacker9009(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2023
Made2Last:
Jesus is the Greek pronunciation of the name 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'

These other people called Jesus were also in Isreal during the same time as Jesus.
Re: Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

God Almighty of the Old Testament is the only True God

This is the truth but i wonder why it's used just to blindfold you from seeing the light.

According to the same Jesus you were told was created this is what Jesus said:

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

This is the opening words of Jesus in PRAYER to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in fact he said:

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. John 17:6

When talking about the true God to one of his female disciples Jesus said:

Jesus saith unto her, "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." John 20:17

So if Jesus said all these about the God of Israel how come you're so blinded by Judaists to think Jesus is fake always thinking you can present him in a bad light? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century by MindHacker9009(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is the truth but i wonder why it's used just to blindfold MaxInDHouse from seeing the light.

According to the same Jesus you were told was invented this is what Jesus said:

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

This is the opening words of Jesus in PRAYER to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in fact he said:

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. John 17:6

When talking about the true God to one of his female disciples Jesus said:

Jesus saith unto her, "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." John 20:17

So if Jesus said all these about the God of Israel how come MaxInDHouse is so blinded by Judaists to think Jesus is fake always thinking you can present him in a bad light? undecided

You are the one that has been so blind folded if not you will know your invented Jesus Christ is a pagan Roman empire idol in your invented New Teatament you have quoted from.

A pagan god mating with another man's wife to have his only begotten son and offering the only begotten son as sacrifice to himself. Don't you see you are the one that has been blind folded.

Also I have asked you on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7779034/maxindahouse-what-charms-did-see that you said before you saw charms while in the army, tell us about these charms and what they were used for please.

If you are still not using those charms then you'll will tell us about them as you are now following Jesus Christ.
Re: Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You are the one that has been so blind folded if not you will know your invented Jesus Christ is a pagan Roman empire idol in your invented New Teatament.A pagan god mating with another man's wife to have his only begotten son and offering the only begotten son as sacrifice to himself. Don't you see you are the one that has been blind folded.

See this verse:
Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3
Go and find any Religion on this planet that's able to fulfil it then come back to me and i will trash Jesus the day you're able to do so until then Jesus remains the world's most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6

Farewell! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ & The Other Jesus In Isreal About The Same Time In The 1st Century by MindHacker9009(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

See this verse:
Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3
Go and find any Religion on this planet that's able to fulfil it then come back to me and i will trash Jesus the day you're able to do so until then Jesus remains the world's most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6
Farewell! smiley

Your invented Jesus Christ has nothing to do with the TRUE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.
If not then post verses in the Old Testament where we can find this: That a pagan god will mate with another man's wife to have his only begotten son and will offer the only begotten son as sacrifice to himself.

Those charms you saw in the army have really blind folded you and that's why you keep running away from the question below even though you are now following the invented Jesus Christ who remains your most wonderful counselor of all time.

I have asked you on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7779034/maxindahouse-what-charms-did-see that you said before you saw charms while in the army, tell us about these charms and what they were used for please. So that naive people will know that demonic activities are real and that only the TRUE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT CAN DEFEAT THEM.

(1) (Reply)

Why Isaiah 53 Has Nothing To Do With Jesus Christ / She Was Distracted By Tiktok Then Got Herself Killed / Angry Man Storms Church With His Dogs In Ghana Because Of Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.