Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

"There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa (13889 Views)

Japa: We Should All Stay Back, Fight For Nigeria – General Christopher Musa / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Validated: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
Anybody Wey try coup in Nigeria dey look for trouble.
Just dey play.

1 Like

Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Validated: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2023
sammirano:

If you believe a coup can be successful now, then you have lived through nothing. If anything has been achieved by democracy since 1999, it is to ensure coup will no longer be feasible in Nigeria, the Nigeria military has been so manipulated and politicalised today. Just forget about coup in Nigeria, think of better things

Dey play ... you climbed and removed ladder ba. Carpenter no dey do another ladder
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Jlow2: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Same thing buhari said during Shagaris regime and struck few months later
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Bfly: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Democracy or Military, both have their advantage and disadvantage. So far we tend towards the disadvantage of Democracy and we keep following because of its nominal representation.
If a Millitary man could tend towards the advantage of millitary then it is welcome, instead of glorifying democracy that is not helping anyone.
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Norwichsailor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
LtChisom:

Don't worry about us, think about yourself. We will see ourselves through. Thank you.
I'm not worrying about you. I'm putting facts into your head.
So when it happens and you're bottom of the chain as usual you won't come and start saying or disturbing public space with Nigeria hates you as usual
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by computer0810(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
cjudy:

Everything is Igbo for your eyes.

You dreamed of them everyday. You can’t keep them out of your mouth. Shame on you

They keep giving you nightmare.
You claimed to hate them but refuse them to be on their own. Any thread posted, you will be the first to comment Igbo this and that.
For your information OBIdient is a movement to rebuild Nigeria for the betterment of your generation because I know that yours now is worst, you’re just suffering and smiling

Nobody is dreaming of the evil wishers of Nigeria

Na dogs dey obidient
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by okuta007: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
sammirano:

If you believe a coup can be successful now, then you have lived through nothing. If anything has been achieved by democracy since 1999, it is to ensure coup will no longer be feasible in Nigeria, the Nigeria military has been so manipulated and politicalised today. Just forget about coup in Nigeria, think of better things

you are sounding very emotional and emotional outburst are never a good recipe for intelligent conversation, if you are educated, you will know there are no absolutes in any human situation - so when i hear you use absolute expressions like “forget about it” or “can never happen” it makes me realize the very shallow depth of your capacity to engage in rational discuss.

If anyone told you 10 years ago that a rebellious organizations like AntiFA will burn down cities in America in protest after an election and death of George Floyd, will you believe? If anyone told you Americans in their thousands will besiege Congress and run over it in demonstration which is today known as insurrection- will you believe ? If anyone told you the Wagner Group will attempt a coup in Russia against Putin will anyone believe it ? If you were told IREV will be turned off for transmitting electoral results and INEC daring Nigerians to go to court - will you believe ? If someone told you Donald Trump will be arraigned in court as a former US President, will you believe ? If someone told you a Nigerian will seize the moment at the burial of Queen Elizabeth to call the British Royal family criminals right there in London UK will you believe ? If anyone told you George Bush while serving as the US President and the most powerful man on the world will be stoned with a shoe by a reporter in a press conference in Iraq will you believe ? If someone told you the French president Macron will be slapped by someone in a crowd will you believe ? Let me stop here in order not to bore my audience

Listen - there is nothing new under the sun and for your own sanity and longevity, always brace up for the unthinkable to happen - and yes i have lived long and lived through life enough to know that anything is possible and military coup happening again in Nigeria is not an exception - especially IF this shege being rubbed on our faces continue - where the elites are telling everyone else but themselves to sacrifice and their own children are buying $11million home in the UK

There comes a point where everyone will agree - nobody is more Nigerian than the other and we are all stakeholders in the project called Nigeria - and then things will start falling apart for the political class through the military and the center indeed won’t hold and ..,. Surely the Heavens won’t fall- take care little boy!
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Buccalcavity2: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
okuta007:

that was what we said in Nigeria before Abacha took over on November 17, 1993

that coup can no longer happen after IBB handed over to the Interim National Government

take some time to listen or watch IBB interviews and pay attention to his responses whenever he is asked why and how he came to power and how he was able to rule Nigeria for 8 years - you will realize that successful coups are products of total frustration of the citizens because the former government has alienated the people so badly that ones a coup happens 80% of the people will support and celebrate it

No coup is successful if the people are in love with their government or see hope in the leadership of the country

with all this rubbish of February 25 election turning off IREV server and manipulation at collation centers - and fraudulently announcing a winner when everyone is asleep - are things that can create coup sentiments

However it’s not sufficient grounds but once the Judiciary fails to deliver good judgement and the people are totally overwhelmed and angry at the verdict- a coup detat at that point will most probably gain massive support of the people who will welcome it as better alternative than the electoral fraud imposed on the people

And listen - the moment you hear martial music on radio, and soldiers take position across the country - everyone will fall into line

even some of your useless traditional rulers who can not speak the truth at these times when Nigeria is going through hell will be the first to pay solidarity visits to the new coup leader and Head of State

Your Pastors and Imams will line up to be received by the leader of the junta

they will preach about it in church and talk about it in the mosque how God and Allah has restored hope and deliverance to the people

Lawyers like Festus Keyamo will be appointed AG attorney General and they will insult Judges openly and desecrate the very courts they swore to respect and honor

Many a respectable Nigerian you think are very principled democrats will accept ministerial appointments and engage in the propaganda blitz to seek legitimacy for the new regime ( Obafemi Awolowo, Anthony Enahoro and Shehu Shagari served as Ministers under Gen Yakubu Gowon - — Ebenezer Babatope, Lateef Jakande and even Baba Gana Kingibe comes to mind who took ministerial appointments under Gen Abacha in the aftermath of June 12)

Sooner or later - western powers will stop their initial gra gra of denouncing the coup and start pallyinf the junta once they notice the junta has restored stability and then they will start seeking their own selfish interest of continued exploitation through the new henchmen in power

Then you will realize you are on your own - nobody actually cares about wether it’s democracy or military government as long as the interest of regional and global top players are served.

you be small pikin - i lived through. it as an adult and i know the heavens will not fall

sadly …
Methuselah! Fingers crossed.
All I see is post election loss trauma. Keep dreaming.
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by okuta007: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Methuselah! Fingers crossed.
All I see is post election loss trauma. Keep dreaming.

i know you are scared of “losing the cheap data and N30,000 you are being payed monthly to harass those with contrary views to yours on nairaland - If God makes me live as long as methuselah i will gladly accept it - since you don’t want to live long enough to my current age that enabled me see what life really is in Nigeria 🇳🇬 then you are free to leave this world before you clock 40. since being above 40 means someone is methuselah then please don’t make it up to 40 Amen 🙏🏽
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Empredboy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
I hope they won't change their mind just like wike and El rufai
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Buccalcavity2: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
okuta007:

i know you are scared of “losing the cheap data and N30,000 you are being payed monthly to harass those with contrary views to yours on nairaland - If God makes me live as long as methuselah i will gladly accept it - since you don’t want to live long enough to my current age that enabled me see what life really is in Nigeria 🇳🇬 then you are free to leave this world before you clock 40. since being above 40 means someone is methuselah then please don’t make it up to 40 Amen 🙏🏽
Little mind. Keep up your self delusion.
I discuss substance not personality. Now run along.
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Menclothing: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Coup is not possible again In Nigeria
You try it will fail and na instant death is the consequence
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by sammirano: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
okuta007:

you are sounding very emotional and emotional outburst are never a good recipe for intelligent conversation, if you are educated, you will know there are no absolutes in any human situation - so when i hear you use absolute expressions like “forget about it” or “can never happen” it makes me realize the very shallow depth of your capacity to engage in rational discuss.

If anyone told you 10 years ago that a rebellious organizations like AntiFA will burn down cities in America in protest after an election and death of George Floyd, will you believe? If anyone told you Americans in their thousands will besiege Congress and run over it in demonstration which is today known as insurrection- will you believe ? If anyone told you the Wagner Group will attempt a coup in Russia against Putin will anyone believe it ? If you were told IREV will be turned off for transmitting electoral results and INEC daring Nigerians to go to court - will you believe ? If someone told you Donald Trump will be arraigned in court as a former US President, will you believe ? If someone told you a Nigerian will seize the moment at the burial of Queen Elizabeth to call the British Royal family criminals right there in London UK will you believe ? If anyone told you George Bush while serving as the US President and the most powerful man on the world will be stoned with a shoe by a reporter in a press conference in Iraq will you believe ? If someone told you the French president Macron will be slapped by someone in a crowd will you believe ? Let me stop here in order not to bore my audience

Listen - there is nothing new under the sun and for your own sanity and longevity, always brace up for the unthinkable to happen - and yes i have lived long and lived through life enough to know that anything is possible and military coup happening again in Nigeria is not an exception - especially IF this shege being rubbed on our faces continue - where the elites are telling everyone else but themselves to sacrifice and their own children are buying $11million home in the UK

There comes a point where everyone will agree - nobody is more Nigerian than the other and we are all stakeholders in the project called Nigeria - and then things will start falling apart for the political class through the military and the center indeed won’t hold and ..,. Surely the Heavens won’t fall- take care little boy!

grin grin You better not kill yourself over Nigeria's matter. You are obviously the emotional one here, It is not me that is living in a fools paradise waiting for the impossible to happen. You are clearly not a realist so you are having wishful thinking. If you are analytical you will know all the points you stated are a possibility and not out of the ordinary.

However, I wont deny you of your preposterous thinking. Run along.
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Judolisco(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
Anybody Wey try coup in Nigeria dey look for trouble.
how e wan take enter Aso rock? Dat place security 2 tight.... It has never been bridged
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by okuta007: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
sammirano:

grin grin You better not kill yourself over Nigeria's matter. You are obviously the emotional one here, It is not me that is living in a fools paradise waiting for the impossible to happen. You are clearly not a realist so you are having wishful thinking. If you are analytical you will know all the points you stated are a possibility and not out of the ordinary.

However, I wont deny you of your preposterous thinking. Run along.

no need bartering words with you - i am even surprised you are retracing your steps from insulting me for being concerned about my country, your country, our country

keep hoping that the people will forever remain loyal to a system that held them hostage and impoverished them making them country the poverty capital of the world

you are the one who is living a fantasy because history has shown that change is the only constant denominator in the equation called life.. so keep hoping your victims will never rise above the evil and oppressive system

I am here in Los Angeles USA monitoring the happenings of coups in Burkina Faso, Mali and now Niger … if you think it can’t happen in Nigeria then i have a bridge to sell you

am done talking about this - take care bye
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by okuta007: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

Little mind. Keep up your self delusion.
I discuss substance not personality. Now run along.

big mind - it is well
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by abiola17: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
The official update we are running on this group are listed below;

Now we focus on these updates.

Current update paying massively and their payment method

🔊 Thomdock (Naira)

🔊 Phebella (Naira)

🔊 Globalcloud (Usdt)

🔊 Doremi ( Naira)

🔊 Bain fund (Naira)

🔊SIGNET (Naira)

🔊 FIRST FISHERY (Naira)

Good morning all please are this platforms legit
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by BOYS2MEN: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by LtChisom: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Norwichsailor:

I'm not worrying about you. I'm putting facts into your head.
So when it happens and you're bottom of the chain as usual you won't come and start saying or disturbing public space with Nigeria hates you as usual

Nope, am No where in this chain you are seeing you've entangled and slaved yourself into, no one will complain. It is only idiots that look for people to put ideas in their head when their own head is skull empty and making porous sound.

Like I said before, worry about yourself, I don chop my dinner, have you taken anything since yesterday cos you don't sound normal.

Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by naturefellow(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
fatherjesse:
What we have in Nigeria presently is not democracy but selectocracy; Nigeriens were happy to have the military take over government in Niger Republic, many Nigerians will also want same with the level of hardship being experienced in our country today.
Government of thieves, by thieves and for thieves.

This is what bots like FreeStuffsNG seunmsg moh247 and TemplarLandry defend with their lives.
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Norwichsailor(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
LtChisom:

Nope, am No where in this chain you are seeing you've entangled and slaved yourself into, no one will complain. It is only idiots that look for people to put ideas in their head when their own head is skull empty and making porous sound.

Like I said before, worry about yourself, I don chop my dinner, have you taken anything since yesterday cos you don't sound normal.
Wetin be this grin
It's 100 Naira kpomo and 300naira rice from mama ejima that you're using to show off. Better fok off you dimwit grin
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Ifogift007: 3:11am On Jul 31, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
DHQ should translate what he said into Igbo so that Simon Ekpa and Ndi Obidients can read it
When Una Syd go begin Una own looting... Adamawa don start... una never see anything

Welcome 😁😁😁😁 to renewed shege banza promax
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by LtChisom: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2023
Norwichsailor:

Wetin be this grin
It's 100 Naira kpomo and 300naira rice from mama ejima that you're using to show off. Better fok off you dimwit grin
I know but you don chop 50 naira kpomo from mamma siriku before, reduce sachet action bitters intake, your brain otilo
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by orisa37: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2023
YES. THAT IS WHY WE MADE YOU TO PREVENT FOREIGN INTERVENTION AND LET YOUR PEOPLE BREATHE JUSTICE AND PEACE IN DEMOCRACY.
Re: "There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa by Norwichsailor(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2023
LtChisom:

I know but you don chop 50 naira kpomo from mamma siriku before, reduce sachet action bitters intake, your brain otilo
grin thank God you know your level
Rubbish grin
You couldn't afford simple Fanta so you're telling me where you normally get your liquor from. I don't do that kid, run along grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta: What Is The Problem? / Okowa Commissions Medical Devices/equipment In Asaba (photos) / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.