Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden (22135 Views)

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by Opeyemic01: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

After some weeks baba go change mouth,we know how it goes. grin

He will be like,I had an encounter with the ...
You may be right. I even see it as a marketing strategy to attract a christian segment (market) who are displeased with tithes and offering.
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by sylve11: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

I dedicate Animal talk by FELA nice jam

grin grin cool
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by pasuma(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
You're definitely a pagan or deliberately ignorant.. the practice of tithes precedes Judaism and over 3000 years before Christianity, it's a pagan practice in the Levant region, middle east and the rest of that region.. stop being foolish.. google it,

TemplarLandry:

The covenant blessings associated with tithing and seed sowing are also forbidden to come near them.

Wise Christians tithe and sow seeds.

2 Likes

Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by vincentont(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
kerol55:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller / Skrill and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance or Skrill and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. Please note That the two days tutorial is completely free so nobody should chat me up asking for the prices cos I am not Charging for What I learnt free.
Click on my signature or profile for my what'sapp contact .

Please don't fall for this scammer. He is a chronic scammer. He scammed someone last month with this method. He his back with another username. Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7718549/scammed-money-borrowed
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by Chetas81(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
SON OF MAN INTRODUCE RELIGION, THE SAME SON OF MAN WILL END RELIGION
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by patorial(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

After some weeks baba go change mouth,we know how it goes. grin

He will be like,I had an encounter with the ...

He will get the advice from a mad man.
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by Udanta: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
If the Chinese president said this then the translation was done by an illiterate. Which one is it?

Odumegwu444:
Religious cards
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by TradingGod: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rosykitchen:

Did Jesus say Give money...He said Give but people centralized it on money because they are money lovers...

Freely you receive, freely give... Give to God, give to the poor...when you give to the needy, helpless, naked, hungered, you are giving to God.

Don't be feeding the greed of money-loving.men and women who has turned God's work into a profit business.
you can give to both my friend
Because the naked, hungered, needy and helpless people do not preach the Word of God to you.

This Men of God are God's vessel here on earth, they are the one giving you the word of God that can make you Free if you just believe
The tithes are offerings are needed to run the day to day activities in the church as well as providing financial support for church workers that take care of the church
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by Rosykitchen: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
TradingGod:
you can give to both my friend
Because the naked, hungered, needy and helpless people do not preach the Word of God to you.

This Men of God are God's vessel here on earth, they are the one giving you the word of God that can make you Free if you just believe
The tithes are offerings are needed to run the day to day activities in the church as well as providing financial support for church workers that take care of the church
Yes, a worker is worthy of his wages...But businessmen have started abusing and corrupting it.
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by kkins25(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Just look at the comments! Something that was put in place to care for the priest and poor, Nigerians have turned it to Get-rich-quick scheme.

Giving God, with high hopes that he'd give them back. Corruption dey una body, una no go gre. You're corrupt at the very core of your being!!!

2 Likes

Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rosykitchen:

Did Jesus say Give money...He said Give but people centralized it on money because they are money lovers...

Freely you receive, freely give... Give to God, give to the poor...when you give to the needy, helpless, naked, hungered, you are giving to God.

Don't be feeding the greed of money-loving.men and women who has turned God's work into a profit business.
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by Gucciswaz: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=Administration1 post=124753239]Ndi Private Jets will soon come for him. The Jets are used to advancing the gospel
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by gentlegenius(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Samsunny99:
While I was in Uyo Akwa Ibom State,I know of a church who don't receive tithe and offering or any thing concerning money from members,but instead the wealthy among them contribute money,go to market and purchase food item for the needy among them
This was how the early church operated
Pls give me the name of that church... I am in Uyo.
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by projet: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Samsunny99:
While I was in Uyo Akwa Ibom State,I know of a church who don't receive tithe and offering or any thing concerning money from members,but instead the wealthy among them contribute money,go to market and purchase food item for the needy among them
This was how the early church operated

What's the name of the church, which side in uyo
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by Ken4Christ: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2023
He is raising a poor congregation. Giving is one sure way God has ordained us to be rich.
Re: Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden by DrDunamis(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/givers-embassy-church-where-tithes-offerings-are-forbidden/#google_vignette
If an embassy issues visas, what will a givers embassy do, isn't it to give the most?
Tithes and offerings don't attract wrath when not given but these are spiritual principles for your prosperity. Even the idol worshipers give offerings and sacrifices so what are you these people saying. If they truly don't take the tithes and offerings of the people, watch and see how poor the congregation will be. Even though they come in rich, they'll be reduced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.