Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo (2200 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed Is Not A Native Of Nigeria - Asari (video) / Mass Movement Of Fulani People Into Southern Nigeria: Asari Dokubo Speaks / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Voice22: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2023
I will become the next president of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo

Niger-Delta leader, Asari Dokubo has said that he will become the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He made the declaration during a trending video, saying that when the time comes he will take the highest seat in the land even if people call him a “thug or terrorist”.

According to him, the constitution clearly states that all citizens are equal and have the right to contest for political office.

Dokubo also vowed to deal with anybody that tries to remove President Bola Ahmed Tinubu from office, even though his electoral victory is being challenged in court by the opposition candidates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNzk88fJauo.
https://talkofnaija.com/i-will-become-the-next-president-of-nigeria-asari-dokubo
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by SalamRushdie: 3:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu has now set a precedence and this is giving low lives balls now to be more ambitious

18 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Alchemy528: 3:34am On Jul 30, 2023
President,,, don they hungry you,,, it's not for small children o 🚭🚫

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by gaby(m): 3:38am On Jul 30, 2023
Very possible. No ounce of a doubt.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Somehow I don't like how this Asari is moving but I know he loves Mr president but he should calm down and not stain Asiwaju's white abeg. He should focus on calling out Obi and his deceits.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 30, 2023
gaby:
Very possible. No ounce of a doubt.
For which country will this happen? Is this a subtle shade for my Asiwaju? Please oooo
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by silvoclaira: 4:03am On Jul 30, 2023
First, he is a nigeria and has the right to contest. But I blame Buhari like seriously. He reduced the standard of Nigerias President seat and now see mockery from every want every Tom, Dick, and Harry...ehn!

The bar has been brought so low that, APC had almost 30 candidates alone wanting to become President of Nigeria.

What a nerve?!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by hisexcellency34: 4:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu Should handover to him

4 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 30, 2023
It's obvious this man is on some cheap crack BAT sold to him grin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Jesse6(m): 4:15am On Jul 30, 2023
God no fit allow us enter your hand naa
laye
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by endy69: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2023
If Tinubu can steal it, there's no doubt his supporters will support you to steal it also. You Tinubu no too get difference
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by endy69: 5:28am On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
Somehow I don't like how this Asari is moving but I know he loves Mr president but he should calm down and not stain Asiwaju's white abeg. He should focus on calling out Obi and his deceits.
White? 😆 😂. You wish he had a white

10 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by helinues: 5:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Asari is running mad already

5 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by maticar: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2023
With the amount of stupid Nigerians especially on nairaland, he can realize this dream

3 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by maticar: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu Should handover to him
I said it na, see one of them
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Yankee101: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2023
See what allowing Tinubu run to other all his criminal past is causing

Is there a link between niger delta unrest and Boko haram unrest with Tinubu?

Shettima and Asari are tinubu’s pally pally
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:42am On Jul 30, 2023
This is just a FOOL talking and seeking attention.....
Let no one pay attention to his gimmicks!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2023
off course you're a Nigerian and it's also your right
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Macphenson: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2023
okoo
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by PraizHim: 6:13am On Jul 30, 2023
maticar:
With the amount of stupid Nigerians especially on nairaland, he can realize this dream

Bros you are wicked oh but its true. Nairaland is a reflection of the youths in our society today. Most have refused to think with their heads and to see the negative impact of their blind support because of peanuts.

1 Like

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by PraizHim: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2023
One day also the below listed Agbado recruits will each tell us they want become Nigeria's president. May be they will share it one-one month each.

Since we are now mad in this country.

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
NgeneUkwenu
tmksouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit

Werey.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Racoon(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Well, nothing new. Buhari have long set a bad template. Tinubu has worsened it that any idiot now thinks the office of the President is just a walk in a park.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by limeta(f): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Is very possible this is Nigeria
It can happen. It happened before so it can happen again.
The yorubas and the Muslim north and inec are still here .
So what we do now .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Bobloco: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Very possible

If a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture can become president of Nigeria, then a militant, an oil bunkerer, engaging in oil theft can as well become president of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by LordofNaija: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2023
If Tinubu can be President, why not Dokubo. He even looks more presidential than Tinubu. Thankfully Dokubo will share AK47 as palliatives when he grabs power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by ANIMABIDR: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:

Typical reasoning of a

1 Like

Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2023
This man should simply have asked Tompolo how he got his oil pipeline contract and follow suits,he is becoming very noisy of recent, Tompolo wasn't this noisy before Buhari gave him his oil pipeline contract.
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Miravik900(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
Why do you support tinubu when you can see he’s another buhari, do you know the exchange of a naira to dollar currently or you no day 9ja? Fuel price nko?
I’m a Naija deltan I no like obi same as tinubu they are just packaged thief’s

I regret being born in this cursed continent called Africa
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by kilmot: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2023
If I say wetin dey my mind 🤔 undecided
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by Nairalander248: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2023
Voice22:
I will become the next president of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo

Niger-Delta leader, Asari Dokubo has said that he will become the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He made the declaration during a trending video, saying that when the time comes he will take the highest seat in the land even if people call him a “thug or terrorist”.

According to him, the constitution clearly states that all citizens are equal and have the right to contest for political office.

Dokubo also vowed to deal with anybody that tries to remove President Bola Ahmed Tinubu from office, even though his electoral victory is being challenged in court by the opposition candidates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNzk88fJauo.
https://talkofnaija.com/i-will-become-the-next-president-of-nigeria-asari-dokubo

Na through coup?
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2023
Why was some people angry when KANU called Nigeria a zoo?
Re: I Will Become The Next President Of Nigeria – Asari Dokubo by alkali45(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Yeye de smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week / Bayelsa Election: Update On LGA Results As Announced By INEC / Obasanjo,s Biological Father, An Igbo Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.