Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) (17801 Views)

James Ibori Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Omicronvaccine: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2023
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi had congratulated Anambra State governor, Charles Chukwuma Soludo on Friday July 29, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter page;

"I wish to join other Nigerians to congratulate my dear elder brother and my Governor, Prof. @CCSoludo on turning 63 today. May God grant him more fruitful and happy years and continue to grant him wisdom in his governance of Anambra State. God Almighty bless him always. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1685060056671211520?t=t62ShMfkgr3NZ69dFGBdtw&s=19

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by lordimmaogidi(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2023
Abeg Peter Obi na real Man...

183 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Not many knew and believed Jesus Christ is the saviour until he was allowed to lead his people

Peter Obi is the solution to Nigeria problems atleast at the moment

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by fourboys: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Nice one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Jostoman: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Happy birthday to you sir Soludo.God bless your new age sir.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Mindlog: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2023
Nice one.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by BossGerald: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Obi see the way I dey look you

This man is too soft for my liking

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by festacman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
I laugh when some people tag Peter Obi's conscious and smart sowing of PR seed as sign of weakness. He knows what he is doing.

Look, Peter Obi is more ruthless, more rigid and tougher than Soludo. He is a harder nut to crack. With Soludo, what you see is what you get but with Peter Obi what you see is often not what you get. There is always more hidden in the simple lifestyle he displays.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Solsix(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Lol, don't let appearance decieve you. He's too stubborn and strong willed.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by orohbirodeysmel: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
The Seven Holy Virtues we know are:

Three Spiritual (or Theological) Virtues
1. Fides (Faith)
2. Spes (Hope)
3. Caritas (Charity)
The Four Cardinal (or Pagan) Virtues
4. Prudence
5. Temperance
6. Fortitude
7. Justice

Then there comes another virtue called Peter Obi...once you have the virtue called Peter Obi...you will always be at peace with your enemies even when they wrong you

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lord of lambaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Curse777: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
cool

Happy birthday to the Possible first Igbo President

The real detribalized Economist and a technocrat

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Happy Birthday Soludo!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:

He won't survive one quarter of the insults that Tinubu has endured grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by leanonme82: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
And he got reprimanded by his obidients.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by blazepascal(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
;He likes to congratulate everybody

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ogoulou:
Anambrairans

Anambra amaka!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by naijapips04: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chinchi. They had to force him to send this. Slow poison n

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Olu23work: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by ogbonti: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Only Jesus can do what Obi is doing now - laughing and playing with hiis real and imagined enemies

That of Jesus sef, we no sure because na read we read am for bible - we no dey there - but this Obi own - we dey see am live

this man is not a Nigerian by his behavior --- hmmm what a man! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Mrcashit: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or Ios and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Highways: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Na so...
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by TimFisher2: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin

I celebrate Peter Obi my incoming President with this winnings too

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by Themanleshey: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Not many knew and believed Jesus Christ is the saviour until he was allowed to lead his people

Peter Obi is the solution to Nigeria problems atleast at the moment

Nope , he’s a solution to Igbo bigoted entities not Nigeria . He failed as a two term governor in anambra , if given opportunity, he will fail again .

That is why we say , for every opportunity we get , we should try and use it well , if he had known that a day like this would come maybe he would have performed better as anambra governor .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) by athaboi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
naijapips04:
Chinchi. They had to force him to send this. Slow poison n
ewu Gambia,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lam Adesina Pronounced Dead / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Ijaw Youths Warn FG Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.