Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's (6359 Views)

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Flathead8: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kai wawa ne! Jahili. Kai ma kana neman validation ne wurin arna

Ko kaima arne ne?
dreamxhaser:

Mad Man

Leave my thread
Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
successmatters:

He made the state better with over 50 thousand innocent people slaughtered.

How is that his fault? Is he the one sponsoring the bandits? Same bandits attack northern Muslims but people like you will never say it.

Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Flathead8: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wawa, ga shinan wurin son burge arna sai zagin ka suke grin
dreamxhaser:

How is that his fault? Is he the one sponsoring the bandits? Same bandits attack northern Muslims but people like you will never say it.

Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!
Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Flathead8:
Kai wawa ne! Jahili. Kai ma kana neman validation ne wurin arna

How am I seeking validation?

He said, why is the place dry? Did everyone go to church. Then I told him even Muslims don't go to work on Sundays dey mostly start business in the afternoon. Where is the lie Dan Allah?

He wanted to start a religious online fight, but I engaged him in a civil manner and put him to shame.

Koh kasuwan central za mu shiga ran lahadi, sai ka'gan shagunan Musilmai arufe.

6 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Flathead8:
Wawa, ga shinan wurin son burge arna sai zagin ka suke grin

Lolz, I'm more of advertising the city to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Damlesky(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
successmatters:

Is it forbidden by law of the state to build storey buildings?

Oho

That man with a one quarter upstairs must be the Emir? grin
I don't understand why you guys always equate multistorey buildings with wealth or something special. For a city with cheap vast lands and considerably cheaper rent, why will anyone want to stay on second floor or third without access to elevators??
I know a lot of parents that usually complain about having to deal with stairs everytime and that's for a single storey.
The idea of multistorey buildings is to manage space where availability of land is limited (as is common in Lagos, or the south eastern parts) not necessarily a show of wealth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Flathead8: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
A toh amma maisa zakayi attacking dina? Comment din ma was not referring to you and addressed to you amma wurin son ka burge so sai kayi attacking dina

Ai I purposely replied him like that, because he was not sincere with his question, but looking to ridicule us
dreamxhaser:

How am I seeking validation?

He said, why is the place dry? Did everyone go to church. Then I told him even Muslims don't go to work on Sundays dey mostly start business in the afternoon. Where is the lie Dan Allah?

He wanted to start a religious online fight, but I engaged him in a civil manner and put him to shame.

Koh kasuwan central za mu shiga ran lahadi, sai ka'gan shagunan Musilmai arufe.

2 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
@ flathead8 sorry for quoting you. I thought it was @ successmatters that asked "So Ojukuw told you Muslims go to work on Sundays".
Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Blitzking: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Was expecting to see cattle on the street..no single cattle or horse..why northerners come full lagos like this them don become majority share holders for okada riding every corner you go see them and kaduna fine like this except na the correct areas op snap..

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Flathead8: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
You have said it all. I once lived in Hong Kong, they have the highest number of skyscrapers because lack of availability of land
Damlesky:

I don't understand why you guys always equate multistorey buildings with wealth or something special. For a city with cheap vast lands and considerably cheaper rent, why will anyone want to stay on second floor or third without access to elevators??
I know a lot of parents that usually complain about having to deal with stairs everytime and that's for a single storey.
The idea of multistorey buildings is to manage space where availability of land is limited (as is common in Lagos, or the south eastern parts) not necessarily a show of wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Ikaeniyan0: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kaduna is one of the most beautiful state in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Damlesky:

That guy is a bigot. He hate Muslims, but I will urge any Muslim to ignore him so he can keep barking like a mad man.

3 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Flathead8:
A toh amma maisa zakayi attacking dina? Comment din ma was not referring to you and addressed to you amma wurin son ka burge so sai kayi attacking dina

Ai I purposely replied him like that, because he was not sincere with his question, but looking to ridicule us

Sorry for the insults, actually thought it was one of those igbo trolls who pretend to be northerners or yorubas.

Sai dana koma and checked well

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Flathead8: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Majority are Chad and Niger
Blitzking:
Was expecting to see cattle on the street..no single cattle or horse..why northerners come full lagos like this them don become majority share holders for okada riding every corner you go see them and kaduna fine like this except na the correct areas op snap..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Enice(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
successmatters:
Poverty is living in this state. El ruffai really destroyed this state.
you cannot compare Kaduna to that shithole called Anambra where people practice openly defaecation, dumping of refuse on major road, daylight kidnapping by state government hired touts and many more vices created by Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Blitzking:

Most people you see in Lag at from other west African countries not. We have them in the North too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Flathead8: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ba masala👍

Ai ni bana raga masu, shegu ne!
dreamxhaser:

Sorry for the insults, actually thought it was one of those igbo trolls who pretend to be northerners or yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Flathead8: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ba masala👍

Keep dropping pictures for us abeg
dreamxhaser:

2 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Flathead8:
Ba masala👍

A'huche haka.

They are very bitter souls.

2 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kaduna Golf Course

3 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Before poly caps

2 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Independence way

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
KD is a beautiful city. road marking is superb. a working waste disposal system. they can employ more hands 2 sweep the road.

2 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by dreamxhaser: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
More

Love him or hate him. Mallam Nasiru Elrufai did a great job in Kaduna. I hope our able Governor, sen Uba Sani continues from where he stopped.

Next week I will look into places in kaduna south like Barnawa. I can't reach Sabo sha, it's to far for me

3 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Starboytwo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Where the beggars at?
Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Antivirus92(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Damlesky:

well said!

London, Paris, Dubai, Hong Kong, Berlin etc are all managing their small piece of land because they're not as small as Lagos or Eastern States....

Talk about delusion!

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by endy69: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kaduna Amaka. That imp tried infrastructure wise. I like it when drainage is well covered and government must make sure ppl don't dump waste inside those well covered drainage. KD used to be my third home another place is J.town and Taraba. Due to insecurity men don't travel like before. May God restore peace to everywhere in Nigeria. I can remember leaving Abuja around 10pm for KD

2 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by Flathead8: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol. I understand j town, but what did you like about Taraba?
endy69:
Kaduna Amaka. That imp tried infrastructure wise. I like it when drainage is well covered and government must make sure ppl don't dump waste inside those well covered drainage. KD used to be my third home another place is J.town and Taraba. Due to insecurity men don't travel like before. May God restore peace to everywhere in Nigeria. I can remember leaving Abuja around 10pm for KD
Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by CCIA: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
successmatters:

Is it forbidden by law of the state to build storey buildings?

Oho

That man with a one quarter upstairs must be the Emir? grin
You must be an Ndi-Jew of Emeka-land from the south-yeast grin

Show us some gully erosion pictures of the red wasteland please. grin

P.S I am not from Kaduna nor from the North

3 Likes

Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by CCIA: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Independence way
This joins at a junction with Waff road.
Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by ajog1: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Tafawa Balewa way currently backing the kaduna state University
You took this shot around 820-900am this morning grin grin
Re: Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's by gawu1: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Blitzking:
So you want northerners absence in Lagos so that those Igbo will continue to claim they are the only siders residing in Lagos.
If those Igbo think they are good in gala business on Lagos city roads, we northerners will teach them we ok with okada riding.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show Some Compassion For Turai / Pension Scam: Efcc Discovers N800m In Civil Servant's Account: :d / Osun, World Bank Construct 200km Roads In Rural Areas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.