Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet (48785 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy "I Wanted To See Tacha In The Finals Because I Liked Her" / BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Dshocker(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dimaya:

[b]It's official. Single women keep other women single by dishing out bad advice. Here's a girl just like her who keeps bragging she'll never cook or clean for her man. And willing to embarrass her ex publicly. No gracefulness, no mercy.

Asin eh.

Once they have failed relationships or marriage, they tend to poison the next woman around them, to see guys or men in general as bad omen or terrible beings

2 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Thomasankara(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
[/color]and not wiping the bum,that means she's more dirtier for keeping a smelly man for some periods,like begets like[color=#770077]
Kobojunkie:
It is if you grew up in a home where Water cistern no dey. undecided
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by RonuThings(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
People should learn how to clean their nyash well na, if you shiit make sure you clean your nyash with tissue paper, water and soap so that you'll always be clean inside.

Women/Ladies, I take god beg una, if na ogun you dey serve, I take ogun beg you, never wear your pants without washing your bumbum with water and soap, e get why.

As a lady, immediately you shiit finish, please use tissue paper wipe your nyash before using water and soap, to allow your pant breathe.

Please women/ladies, allow your pant breathe shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by ednut1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anny69:
Ewww, is that possible tho?
yes there are people like that. I know someone back in university who does this. Met him some years later he still forgets to flush after using washroom 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Cromagnon: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Dirty Men.

To think the boy even grew up in USA is sad.

USA to the mud.

Nengi said same about Kiddwaya too in the BBN House.

That he is too dirty.

Baba got angry, went and unfollowed her.

That's why these set of men will remain single.

Women hate dirt.

I hate dirt.

Some Men and their dirty stinky smelling body odour.

(Spits)
na women dirtyt pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Johnn44: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Setaleonoz:
grin grin see finish…How man go park he things go stay with woman
grin grin cool
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Gggjhhj: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Most of this BBN people too Sabi lie, madman SEF dae clean his ass

3 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by donphetus(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
RonuThings:
People should learn how to clean their nyash well na, if you shiit make sure you clean your nyash with tissue paper, water and soap so that you'll always be clean inside.

Women/Ladies, I take god beg una, if na ogun you dey serve, I take ogun beg you, never wear your pants without washing your bumbum with water and soap, e get why.

As a lady, immediately you shiit finish, please use tissue paper wipe your nyash before using water and soap, to allow your pant breathe.

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Neoteny7: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Abaniwealth:
Useless show.. They should van this rubbish show

I'd rather they truck it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by PaulH07: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Justme65:
Please don't be angry with me for posting this here i am in need of a help i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate we lost the dad of my kid and since then we have been going through a lots of sufferness and with no any helpings hand, please try to help us and by special grace of God you shall never experience backwardness and an untimely death in your life, and you shall never loose any of your family's and your loved one's to an illness and untimely death amen, please if it's for us to eat for God sake this my acct ACCESS b, ANk 16 77 15, 17 61 Janet, Jacob

Will you receive anal sex from me for 50k?

Come and I'll analize you sexually, and give you whatever you want baby tongue
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by sacajawea: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Damn nigggaaar

Ike is a real nigar

Real nigars ain't got no time to flush some shít nigaar.

Real nigars dump it and move on like a boss.
Lol!
You are an Old man ooh... Like a full grown middle aged man, you still dey on this P, dey type full blown nonsense online?? Lool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Segunbabba(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
RonuThings:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Snakedoctor1: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maybe she meant urine. I have a roommate that doesn't believe in flushing urine, says it's waste of water.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by ttobizz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Dirty Men.

USA to the mud.

That he is too dirty.

Women hate dirt.

I hate dirt.

(Spits)

Never had a real man

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Edusouls(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Some human beings are pigs. By the way, shame on you. You're harboring a man in your house. So with all your beauty and shape all you could attract is a chingum boyfriend. Smh..

Who know this lady should advise her.
you may not even be able to get even the Chingum boyfriend, you would likely end up single and miserable
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Anny69: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
ednut1:
yes there are people like that. I know someone back in university who does this. Met him some years later he still forgets to flush after using washroom 🤣
If he can forget to flush he can also forget to wash his hands. Oga o.

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Edusouls(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Dirty Men.

USA to the mud.

That he is too dirty.

Women hate dirt.

I hate dirt.

(Spits)
dey there nahh with ur smelly pussy Dey yahn rubbish, imagine what smells pass stinking water dripping fish smelling pussy

4 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Shameless goats....
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Hotwest: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Edusouls:
dey there nahh with ur smelly pussy Dey yahn rubbish, imagine what smells pass stinking water dripping fish smelling pussy
that smell is d worst ever on planet earth. I can't forget when I fingered a lady with that smell ..d bad dead rotten fishy smell was on my finger for almost a week even after washing with many detergents

Yuck
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Edusouls(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Chai when our men go abroad they get housed by white women till they get papers, see here how mercy is telling the whole world how he houses Ike her lover disgracing him all over, when I tell una say NIGERIAN GIRLS are wicked and bad hearted now una go understand

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by AdaAwka1: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dimaya:
The classic take of an embittered ex that shows no mercy

Mercy is a masterclass in what happens when a woman stays too long before exiting the party. It's embarrassing how she is trying to put the blame on this guy and burn his cable publicly.

Why?

Why himself no dey flush after use, dats disgusting

Because she's already ageing out of the dating pool and knows it won't be easy to find a suitable and acceptable mate like him.

Just like most women,mercy might say that men are the problem, but she keeps seeking relationship advice from the worst places: her female celebrity friends just like these girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XikUB5226ew

It's official. Single women keep other women single by dishing out bad advice. Here's a girl just like her who keeps bragging she'll never cook or clean for her man. And willing to embarrass her ex publicly. No gracefulness, no mercy.
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]and not wiping the bum,that means she's more dirtier for keeping a smelly man for some periods,like begets like[color=#770077]
Rubbish! undecided
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
I will never support defaming someone you dated. If he /she was that bad,why were you with the person? So for the years or months you dated,there is nothing else good about the person? What made you have your first kiss? At least there must be something that caused you both to kiss,why not trumpet to the world the thing that caused you both to fall in love instead of their bad side?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by meobizy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
I honestly don’t believe. Someone would have called him out on it back in 2018. Mercy is lying, without a doubt. It’s funny to hear, sha. It may have happened, once, twice or five times out of many.

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by JOemmy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bbnaija orgernizers really likes violence why did they bring back those two to the same house?

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by drimzsmoke(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Setaleonoz:
grin grin see finish…How man go park he things go stay with woman

Lolz....you're right, confirm see finish. Something like this happened to me not too long ago.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Cyberise(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
seandurse:
Na lie. Yes, they can lie just to distract others from you. Fear them. I repeat, fear them. I didn't read the story, just the topic and I took some minute silence just to fear them before I comment. FEAR THEM!!!

comrade in white collar grin
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Ikpunnegi01: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
This guy you're a disappointment to guys! What an uppercut!

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by SonofGod231: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
If she's not a mooron. What's she blabbing about?
That the nigga she was giving heads to doesn't wash after using the L.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by Diddycsbsb: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Many niggaz are into rituals

Many eat poo

Many barb 💈💇‍♂️ mad man or mad woman hair every year or 2years,...

Many don't brush there teeth

Many don't come close to woman during period

Many don't take there bath🛀

Many don't sex woman just because of ritualthry only sex man,. That's why you see bobrisky making good cash...

Many don't wipe their yansh after poo is true

Boys are desperate even all this useless celebrities are into all this I mentione,. That's why sometimes you see them looking so unkept despite having million of dollars and naira..

Many don't eat food cook with oil,. They only eat snacks and all this junk foods. That's why sometime you see our celebrity looking dry and slim sometimes..

Ritual is real she might say it everybody we say she is chasing clout,.. I have stay with a big boy,. This guy teeth they smell die,. And if he sneezes wahala.. Ritual is real.
Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by isabi2lof: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Could this be true for someone that's brought up in the US..

1 Like

Re: Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet by isabi2lof: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Dirty Men.

USA to the mud.

That he is too dirty.

Women hate dirt.

I hate dirt.

(Spits)
Some men are actually dirty , they can't even use common roll on..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Download Movie: Black Panther 2018 720p HD (mp4) / Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.