Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina (29678 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by isabi2lof: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
The bride should have walk away undecided
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by correctguy101(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
end time wife. this is what happen when u wife a hoe. she either kills u slowly with STDs or instigate quarrel & murder u especially if u try 2 monitor/control her moves.

Smh

Then you'll surely have your thing cut off ..

Why would any sane man want to monitor their woman?

It really escapes me .

On the matter of the thread....

The mallam must've been abusive to his woman.

In the late 80's, we had a case like this in Delta State. The man blinded one of his wife's eye with powerful uppercuts but had the guts to go plead for her to return after she ran back to her father's house...

Lo and behold children of the Lord, the mad abusive ósé woke up without his ears just aftet spending one night with the returned wife .

It was then madam boldly declared: "I don't want to marry this abusive baastard anymore. Let me go with my one eye, and he goes with his one ear, we're even now"

If we put this matter for our language relate to thee brethren, laff go wan finish you...

I don't understand why and how some men find it comfortable to abuse their woman and still have the mind to want to share same bed with same woman they're abusingand maltreating...

Such brave baastards ... angry grin

SMH
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Puss360(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
1. U always talk of some men' some men' sufferring their women this' that. Does it mean u never go accross women giving their husband hell?' where women frustrate their husband till them commit suicide.
2. Do u know u have fuckup big time for think that rubbish'' u have a price to pay for having such thinking' take note''
3. Haven't u never fall in love before? Or haven't u see two lovely couples before'' does it mean u never see a successful marriage from day 1 to the end?
4. Has a man ever abused u before?' have u experience any difficult disappoint/heart break before. Your mindset about this marriage issue is' u always think of the bad sides, don't u want the good side?
grin grin grin grin lol... (3)I've seen good marriages oooo... Lots of them...
But I've been on the judging panel of rubbish marriages...
(4)No man has abused me before... Insult, yes.. it's normal.. Nd I'll insult my own back.. but to be violent or quarrel, no. I haven't encountered such..
(1) Well, women frustrating man, I've seen it, but if you study the root cause, the man follow put hand grin
(2) okay.. I'll take note
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by talented321: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Try as much as possible to change the mindset' it might affect u in reality
Puss360:

But I've been on the judging panel of rubbish marriages...
U insulting him back is no quarrel or what? And u are behaving like one'' i know nairaland play a major role in this mindset.
No man has abused me before... Insult, yes.. it's normal.. Nd I'll insult my own back.. but to be violent or quarrel, no. I haven't encountered such..
u are getting it wrong, how can u say men always has hand.
Well, women frustrating man, I've seen it, but if you study the root cause, the man follow put hand
just becare i know it is for the fun'' but from the abundant of the heart the mouth ''what''
okay.. I'll take note
[[quote]
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
On his manhood she restedgrin
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Puss360(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
Try as much as possible to change the mindset' it might affect u in reality
U insulting him back is no quarrel or what? And u are behaving like one'' i know nairaland play a major role in this mindset.
u are getting it wrong, how can u say men always has hand.
just becare i know it is for the fun'' but from the abundant of the heart the mouth ''what''
Men and women will continue to have inherent problem in them...
But my opinion about something will remain that way....
Love is what matters, in relationship Nd marriage...
I know there are ups Nd down along the way of marriage, but love conquers all...
But before then(marriage), I won't bow for any man... Never...
Maybe you grew up in affluent environment where all were milk Nd honey, where I grew up, I saw men, both honest Nd irresponsible portraying marriage like something of management, something of them helping women... So forgive me if I have a hard sport for men...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Dybala11(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
insidelife22:
Jennyclay what have you to say?

Men are now endangered species.
What if Jennyclay is the woman in question? 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by abba190: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
The manhood has obviously caused her a lot of problems 😢. She should have just quietly walk out of the marriage.
iyaebethegreat i never thought u have sense
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by talented321: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Your last line'' no issue, u gats talk ur mind' it is essential.
But i will mend that brain so no wahala.
Puss360:

Men and women will continue to have inherent problem in them...
But my opinion about something will remain that way....
Love is what matters, in relationship Nd marriage...
I know there are ups Nd down along the way of marriage, but love conquers all...
But before then(marriage), I won't bow for any man... Never...
Maybe you grew up in affluent environment where all were milk Nd honey, where I grew up, I saw men, both honest Nd irresponsible portraying marriage like something of management, something of them helping women... So forgive me if I have a hard sport for men...
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Puss360(f): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
Your last line'' no issue, u gats talk ur mind' it is essential.
But i will mend that brain so no wahala.
Lol . That's alright grin
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Sholuwa241: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
wany:

Why must you monitor or control an adult. undecided
There must be madnes running in your family I swear , u say while a man monitor his own wife , abeg shift
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by TruthinAction: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
I really don't understand why people are so wicked these days. I don't know who to trust anymore.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by dannyspeejay(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2023
the gods are already crazy grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Chetas81(m): 1:02am On Jul 31, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Hmmm... She get mind o...
daughter of the Nigerian parents

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Chetas81(m): 1:04am On Jul 31, 2023
go for Nigerian women at your own risk, I don't just take Nigerian women serious, ashewo looking for husband in every corner of Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Johninfantry: 1:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Muslims are evil and na dem dey pray pass,wolves in sheep clothing,their lifestyles dey irritate me .spits
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 31, 2023
E wan cook pepper soup with am.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by myrum(m): 4:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Looking for an affordable, safe and serene environment to lounge while in lagos that can fit in your budget?

Look no further as we offer you a home SHORTLET at your comfort.

Benefits of our home SHORTLET;

Close proximity to the airport
Well secured with parking space
Serene environment.

Our SHORTLET goes for 3,000 per night

DM if interested as we have limited Apartment left
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by dfrost: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Hotwest:
Was d man asleep or what

Wicked witch just like Edo women

Avoid them. Very violent and unforgettable spirit runs in their blood once u cheat on them meanwhile na Dem b d head olosho...if u think I'm lying go to Italy and ask

Una ho just open mouth early morning waaaaa!!! Na only Edo women dey Italo?

#StopTheStereotype
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Oesophagus99(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2023
Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Oesophagus99(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2023
Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate Differentiate between:. Per·pet·u·ate Vs Per·pe·trate

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Exshaker92(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2023
Is that the only comment you saw there?
wany:

Why must you monitor or control an adult. undecided
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by MightySparrow: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2023
The day an altar kills it's priest, it stops receiving sacrifices

You get it?
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by insidelife22(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2023
Dybala11:

What if Jennyclay is the woman in question? 😂😂😂😂😂
Otilo,boss I forgot oh.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by John4B: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2023
The manhood that gives her joy. The manhood she licks like lollipop. The manhood the man used to take her to cloud 10, is the same manhood she cuts. U see that gender, I fear who no feat them.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Amajuoyi44(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2023
How can someone cut a dick with razor without the person being aware
Fake news everywere
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by winner37(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2023
She wants to be taken it everywhere she goes ... Ladies with evility..
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Ibiyinka90(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by fweshbobo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
reminds me of the time when one of my ex threatened to cut off my dick if she ever catch me cheating... with illustration that she would drug me and cut it off in my sleep. Omo 😢
Thank God for my life. i can't a lady with such mindset abeg to avoid devils handwork...
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Zinpat: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
dre11:

https://newtelegraphng.com/police-arrest-bride-for-allegedly-cutting-off-husbands-manhood-in-katsina/

Cutting off with razor? And d man didn't respond until d deed was completed? Can razor really be that fast? Just wondering...
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Emdebby2: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
I hope the man survives 🙏
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by mysticwarrior(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Hey bro? Long time!
Lol, where have you been all these while?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself / Nigerian Man Scared Of Returning Home, Allegedly Breaks Traffic Rules In US / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.