Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina (29673 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by SAMBARRY: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Haaaa
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by tobenuel(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
What is a man without a manhood?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Cyberise(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
30 good years for that matter.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by NaijaCover(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
What a bad News
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by ImoleNaija: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Just cut off with razor blade?

Na so the victim dey sleep reach?
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Rhozabeth(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
You see what we are saying! When a woman dates too many men before she finally gets married, she becomes broken by the time she gets married and anyman she marries will now be the one at d receiving end! Women are God's creatures that God himself does not understand!
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Ikpunnegi01: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
For this shège banza period, man come loose his manhood! What a wife..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Entanglement: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by BALLOSKI: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
God, no woman is worth all that for a man to go through this for. Wtf! I'd rather not be alive. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Akanji10: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Happy Sunday Viewers,
if you are hepatitis patient
kindly get your solution today.
and the medicine clears HBV , HCV , HDV antibody
tested and trusted solution.
duration 2/3 month.
WHATSAPP: 0@90@28@1@830@39

Note: no meat , no fish, no egg, no cooking with ororo ( groundnut oil) at all.
Just consume only vegetable foods and alkaline based fruits.

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Kemadealadire(f): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wicked reporting, what did the man do women are not known to be unreasonable like that. What has her age got to do with it does the act have an age range Women in their 30s have suffered.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by talented321: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
1. U always talk of some men' some men' sufferring their women this' that. Does it mean u never go accross women giving their husband hell?' where women frustrate their husband till them commit suicide.
2. Do u know u have fuckup big time for think that rubbish'' u have a price to pay for having such thinking' take note''
3. Haven't u never fall in love before? Or haven't u see two lovely couples before'' does it mean u never see a successful marriage from day 1 to the end?
4. Has a man ever abused u before?' have u experience any difficult disappoint/heart break before. Your mindset about this marriage issue is' u always think of the bad sides, don't u want the good side?[quote author=Puss360 post=124767097]
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
mysticwarrior:
And na that mind don put her for the big problem where she dey.

Hey bro? Long time!
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Blackdisciple(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
That's why I always say to my fellow Gee's do not sleep all when ever you are with a woman because if there's an issue and later got addressed which you might think it's ok bro it's not ok ooo , sleep with one eye....

As a guy and you are hi then want to go to bed you have to sleep with one eye to be honest you can't predict the mind of these people called WOMAN

All I know is that no matter what try making peace with them if you are in the same house with them but if you choose do rubbish ehh they don't care about the out come ooo...

Imagine a girl will go for an oath not minding what follows but when they mess up they will start pleading that they don't know.....

How he survive sha...
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by baralatie(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Like she gat so pissed she cut the duck.
Abi the dick wound her ni
I don't understand
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
wany:

Why must you monitor or control an adult. undecided
But no one can force her to stay in the marriage.

She could walk away!
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by just2endowed: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rhozabeth:
You see what we are saying! When a woman dates too many men before she finally gets married, she becomes broken by the time she gets married and anyman she marries will now be the one at d receiving end! Women are God's creatures that God himself does not understand!

u guys are n9t looking at the possibility that the man told her he will be getting a second wife.

Not all women are ready for polygamy in the name f culture or religion.

Its her instinct that told her to do such condemnable act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by baralatie(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Wicked reporting, what did the man do women are not known to be unreasonable like that. What has her age got to do with it does the act have an age range Women in their 30s have suffered.
Women are not known for being kini?
He he he!!!
🙄🙄🙄
Serosly women can do unreasonable things🚴🚴🚴
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by blazepascal(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is very bad hope the man survives it.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kemadealadire:
The word bride is the reason they talk about the age.
How can an old woman of 30 be a bride?

I guess she was married.
And whatever someone do, does it justify killing?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by baralatie(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
blazepascal:
This is very bad hope the man survives it.
Well it is not the end of the world

He can get an artificial one to use
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Bad news always from the north.
Are you sure?

Should I be updated bad news from every part of the region for you?

Get healed of hate.

Even abroad has bad news, download internet radio and listen to European local stations, you will be shocked that Nigerian " bad news dey learn'
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Kemadealadire(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

I guess she was married.
And why can't a woman of 30 be a bride Who is a bride again??

They only said she cut-off his manhood, he wasn't killed.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by cocolacec(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

I guess she was married.
Guess she was newly married to the husband.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hmmmm, she want to just kill her husband.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Johnweeked12: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

😂😂😂😂😂.. See ehn, some men head dey very strong.. them no dey hear word...
I've seen cases of men where the wife is living in agony all in the name of marriage... Poor woman...
And no, I didn't say I'll bite it off😂😂😂.. na just thinking...
grin grin

Eewooo .... I pity that guy wey always dey beg you to give am head. shocked :oSmall quarrel now, you go don give am short sleeve. Tufiakwa..... I am married to Jesus biko... cool

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by godofuck231: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
AhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH!

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kemadealadire:

And why can't a woman of 30 be a bride Who is a bride again??

They only said she cut-off his manhood, he wasn't killed.
Only to hold a man's Hood is killing him already, Dick is life for men
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Johnweeked12: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Kemadealadire:

A quick one please, how would you feel if your man cuts off your clitoris for whatever offense against him, does that even make any sense at all, and would there be any justification in that?? Don't try to justify sheer wickedness
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by CCIA: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:

grin grin grin.. No.. that will be domestic violence grin grin
When we get dentists? grin

extraction forceps Is the way forwardgrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29 Youths Paraded In Omuko, Rivers For Smoking Mkpurumiri (Video, Photos) / With N500, You Can Obtain Birth Certificate For A Non-existent Nigerian Child / Arrested & Chained Man Eats In A Hospital In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.