Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Forex Prop Firm Account For Sale!! (fast Buyer) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Prop Firm Account For Sale!! (fast Buyer) (301 Views)

Stand A Chance Of Getting A Free Prop Firm Account If You Are A FOREX TRADER / Forex Prop Firm Challange Pass Phase 1 And Phase 2 Evaluation / Happy Prop Firm Trader Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Prop Firm Account For Sale!! (fast Buyer) by RoyalRumble1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
I want to one of my prop firm accounts which i recently bought.

Reason: I Have other accts and there won't be any chance for this plus i want to leave trading for a while so i don't want it to be wasted and collected back due to inactivity.

Broker: Kot4x
Amount: $10,000
Trading Assets: Currency, Crypto, Stocks & Indices.
Remaining Balance: $9,999
Traded: Once
Stage: Trial level
Price For bought acct: $125.

I would advise anyone interested to have a knowledge of forex trading as anything you do is at your own risk.

Please only serious buyers should contact me.

I'm selling the account for a price of just $100 $60.

Re: Forex Prop Firm Account For Sale!! (fast Buyer) by Crumbian: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin grin

So, the actual price is $125 but you're selling it for a crossed out $100 with a bolded $60 next to it?

And what do you mean by trial level, are you trying to sell a challenge account? angry
Re: Forex Prop Firm Account For Sale!! (fast Buyer) by RoyalRumble1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Crumbian:
grin grin

So, the actual price is $125 but you're selling it for a crossed out $100 with a bolded $60 next to it?

And what do you mean by trial level, are you trying to sell a challenge account? angry

If you ain't buying, just pass.
Re: Forex Prop Firm Account For Sale!! (fast Buyer) by Crumbian: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2023
RoyalRumble1:

If you ain't buying, just pass.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Prop Firm Account For Sale!! (fast Buyer) by RoyalRumble1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Good evening
Re: Forex Prop Firm Account For Sale!! (fast Buyer) by Hamsey: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why do you want to rip people off their money, that account was a free challenge given to everyone, I have mine too, and they said they want to discontinue everything, you can buy a real one and not a giveaway, don't fall for this scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of House Rent In Lagos State / United Nigeria Airline Passenger Shares Satisfactory Experience / What’s The Easiest Way To Receive Payment In Dollars From The Us ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.