Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? (1227 Views)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. / I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by EniHolar(f): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good Day.

Please I need your objective idea as a fellow Nigerian who understands what it means to be in Nigeria. What business can I do with ₦1m today? Please advise me.

Qualification... B.Sc Economics (UI)
Location... Osun State
Current Occupation... Teaching (Private school)

I hope the above information will give you a guide or answer some questions you may intend to ask. I know ₦1m is like nothing in Nigeria today, but I will appreciate your unbiased response.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by maestro299: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
EniHolar:
Good Day.

Please I need your objective idea as a fellow Nigerian who understands what it means to be in Nigeria. What business can I do with ₦1m today? Please advise me.

Location... Osun State

I hope the above information will give you a guide or answer some questions you may intend to ask. I know ₦1m is like nothing in Nigeria today, but I will appreciate your unbiased response.
Apart from your academic qualifications, what other skills or interests do you possess?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Tohsynetita1: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
maestro299:
Apart from your academic qualifications, what other skills or interests do you possess?
Farming is your best bet.
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by EniHolar(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
maestro299:

I can sew, but not an expert in it.

I love trading too
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by EniHolar(f): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Farming is your best bet.

I don't know anything about farming.

But Which type of farming are you referring to?
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Tohsynetita1: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=EniHolar post=124764817]
I don't know anything about farming.
But Which type of farming are you referring to? [/quote ]
I mean plant of crops. it's your best bet
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by EniHolar(f): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I mean plant of crops. it's your best bet

I know nothing about cutlass and hoe
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Tohsynetita1: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
EniHolar:

I know nothing about cutlass and hoe
dm me then, Farming has gone away from Cutlass and hoe, I have 10 acres of farm and I don't even have one of them.
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by yomi007k(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
I think you should do what made you the million naira in the first place or do what you know.

To be realistic , business can either make profit or loss and the present Nigerian economy is quite tense. Be careful.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by online4business: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2023
Don't give a dime to anyone to trade for you oo. Eniholar ma lo fi owo e ta kalo kalo oo

If my sister or daughter ask me this question here's what I'll advice her.

Read this thread like your life depends on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

Search for venzal on nairaland and follow his copywriting thread.

Or if you have a topic you know you can write on all day everyday then combine everything with a blog.

It's a slow process but it'll change your life.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Ynix(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2023
EniHolar:
Good Day.

Location... Osun State

Get a laptop if you don't have one
Register a company
Take a course on Digital Marketing and Data Analysis.
Go into digital teaching or blogging
Don't try the farming yet, you won't be able to monitor it well as you ought to
Create a monetized mobile app.

Chat me up on 08184397113 if you need clarity on any of the above

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by EniHolar(f): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2023
yomi007k:
I think you should do what made you the million naira in the first place or do what you know.

To be realistic , business can either make profit or loss and the present Nigerian economy is quite tense. Be careful.

God bless.

Thanks for the advice. But I need another 1m loan now. Lemme work on this. I'm ready to take a meaningful risk.
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by EniHolar(f): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2023
Ynix:

Get a laptop if you don't have one
Register a company
Take a course on Digital Marketing and Data Analysis.
Go into digital teaching or blogging
Don't try the farming yet, you won't be able to monitor it well as you ought to
Create a monetized mobile app.

Chat me up on 08184397113 if you need clarity on any of the above

I already have a laptop.
Will the Digital Marketing and Data Analysis course be done online?
I'm always afraid of Internet stuffs, hope this is not one of 'them?'
Lastly, will it involve pleading for people to follow me or to click a link?
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Ynix(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2023
EniHolar:

I already have a laptop.
Will the Digital Marketing and Data Analysis course be done online?
I'm always afraid of Internet stuffs, hope this is not one of 'them?'
Lastly, will it involve pleading for people to follow me or to click a link?
Of course the training are by reputable companies and organization which includes Google.

For the third not in any way
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by NairalandAngel(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2023
EniHolar:

I can sew, but not an expert in it.

I love trading too

Trading in general or trading in currencies?
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by EniHolar(f): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
NairalandAngel:

Trading in general or trading in currencies?

I don't know anything about trading in currency. So I would say trading in general
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by DenreleDave(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2023
EniHolar:

I don't know anything about trading in currency. So I would say trading in general

Any one that advising you to do online cry.pto currency, please avoid him/her... Don't please

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by xpresseeve: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
EniHolar:
Good Day.

Location... Osun State

I would like to as you a few questions:

Have you done any kind of business before?

The school you currently teach in....how many students do they have in total within the same campus/premises?

Can you find out their break time spending habits?

What sells most in the tuck shop?

What is the price range of the fastest selling products

How many of these schools do you have in the immediate neighbourhood?

Are you in Osogbo?

On the average, how many private and public schools do you have in that vicinity?

If you can provide the answers to the above questions you many just be able to chart a business oath for your self that will not require 1 Million Naira initially but may yield 5% net profit for you weekly.

Please note that it is not 'a walk in the park' and you will need to handle and manage your affairs by yourself.
Nobody will collect money from you apart from the company you choose to deal with.

Finally, in case you choose not to come back here with answers...........whatever you opt for please do not start out with 1 Million Naira. You are apparently very green in business and no offence meant.

Adopt baby steps and do not be under any pressure whatsoever. My personal rule of thumb is to start with what you can afford to lose without jumping over the railings on Third mainland bridge.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 5:07pm On Feb 18
EniHolar:
Good Day.

Location... Osun State

I propose investing in my agricultural projects.

I am developing a 40 acres cultivation process. I need that 1 M to buy dried chicken manure for this project. If you I vest it with me, I will start repaying you from the 4th month, we will structure the repayment of the capital and interest to be paid monthly starting from the 4th month. I am available for physical meetings so you can identify my business location, you may bring a lawyer to draft an agreement between us
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 6:12pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

I propose investing in my agricultural projects.

I am developing a 40 acres cultivation process. I need that 1 M to buy dried chicken manure for this project. If you I vest it with me, I will start repaying you from the 4th month, we will structure the repayment of the capital and interest to be paid monthly starting from the 4th month. I am available for physical meetings so you can identify my business location, you may bring a lawyer to draft an agreement between us

You are very wicked

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by austine4real(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18
EniHolar:
Good Day.

Location... Osun State

Just go into farming over there,

Or if you have enough money but tractor and lease it out.
Here in the north a tractor owner makes around 150k-400k everyday just for leasing out
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:25pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

You are very wicked

The world is a free world. If I am very wicked, do better than me thru action, and not cheap criticicms. Nigerians always looking for faults to criticize
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 6:32pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

The world is a free world. If I am very wicked, do better than me thru action, and not cheap criticicms. Nigerians always looking for faults to criticize

You are still very new. In the 80s when I did farming, it was trucks that we used to carry fertilizer. Nothing you do now that someone has never done.
But to ask someone looking for help to hand you their hard earned money

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 6:36pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

You are still very new. In the 80s when I did farming, it was trucks that we used to carry fertilizer. Nothing you do now that someone has never done.
But to ask someone looking for help to hand you their hard earned money

You can see the behavior of our fellow countrymen. I have so far been putting all my hard earned.income to these projects as part of my contribution to societal development. I try to find more help and you call me evil and wicked. May God forgive you. Nigerians and the habit of always looking for faults to criticize and condemn. What's my business with when you started.
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 7:05pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

You can see the behavior of our fellow countrymen. I have so far been putting all my hard earned.income to these projects as part of my contribution to societal development. I try to find more help and you call me evil and wicked. May God forgive you. Nigerians and the habit of always looking for faults to criticize and condemn. What's my business with when you started.
Ok you are asking the Op to give you her money, what collateral do you have ? Or it should be based on only promises of future returns.
Why not give Op the document of the land to hold and then she can give the money.

I am even ready to give any amount based on the valuation of the land. Since you have sense!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:09pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

Ok you are asking the Op to give you her money, what collateral do you have ? Or it should be based on only promises of future returns.
Why not give Op the document of the land to hold and then she can give the money.

I am even ready to give any amount based on the valuation of the land. Since you have sense!

Oga. Please I don't want your money. I posted.my.projects for willing Investors. When I have willing investors,I will tell them what I have to offer as guarantee for invested funds. Keep your money and keep out of my business pls
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 7:17pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

Oga. Please I don't want your money. I posted.my.projects for willing Investors. When I have willing investors,I will tell them what I have to offer as guarantee for invested funds. Keep your money and keep out of my business pls
Don’t bring you “investment “ to a public forum if the only thing you can offer as security is clouded , except money enters your hand.
You can’t even get my money.

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:18pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

Don’t bring you “investment “ to a public forum if the only thing you can offer as security is clouded , except money enters your hand.
You can’t even get my money.

Get lost busy body. Have I told you my project details to know I have to investment securities. Busy body. Focus on the log of wood in your eyes and leave the speck in mind alone. Hypocrite
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 7:21pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

Get lost busy body. Have I told you my project details to know I have to investment securities. Busy body. Focus on the log of wood in your eyes and leave the speck in mind alone. Hypocrite
Sir investment securities means what you have as collateral not just empty promises.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:23pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

Sir investment securities means what you have as collateral not just empty promises.

Mind your business. Mehnind their businesses. My business is not your business. Leave my business alone, focus on yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Insurance / What Viable Business Can I Do With 200k / Money Vs Religion Which Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.