Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? (1229 Views)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. / I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 7:29pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

Mind your business. Mehnind their businesses. My business is not your business. Leave my business alone, focus on yours.
You have no business
You have no investment
If you do, 1M would not be an issue. Even if you sprinkle corn seeds on 40 acre of land without doing anything else ( no weeding, no watering, no fertilizer, no pruning) , you can make than 1M from the harvest at the maturity.
Argue with your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:30pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

You have no business
You have no investment
If you do, 1M would not be an issue. Even if you sprinkle corn seeds on 40 acre of land without doing anything else ( no weeding, no fertilizer no pruning) , you can make than 1M from the harvest at the maturity.
Argue with your keyboard.

Look at a man behaving like a busy body. If I have no business, how is it your business? You failure ! Focus on your life and you won't have time for gossips and evil slander, you willing tool of the devil
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 7:32pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

Look at a man behaving like a busy body. If I have no business, how is it your business? You failure ! Focus on your life and you won't have time for gossips and evil slander, you willing tool of the devil
I’ve told you what to do to raise #1M of your 40 acres of land .
If you like, ignore it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:34pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

If you like, ignore it.

Oga, eat your money. Is it by force? I said I want nothing to do with you even a gift. Carry your slander and image smearing elsewhere. My business is none of your business
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 7:37pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

Oga, eat your money. Is it by force?
E bi like you no get ears. I can never give you my money.
The tips I gave is how you can make your own money and stop this investment rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:37pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

E bi like you no get ears. I can never give you my money.
The tips I gave is how you can make your own money and stop this investment rubbish.

You are a nuisance and a bastard. Did I ever ask you for a dime you lowlife stupid eediot. If I seek investors, is my business any of your business ? Since Elon musk, Zuckerberg, Dangote has money, go and make publications that they are theirs seeking investors. Nuisamce
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 7:41pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

You are a nuisance and a bastard. Did I ever ask you for a dime you lowlife stupid eediot. If I seek investors, is my business any of your business ?
Name calling is cheap. You know what’s not cheap?
Having an account balance figure with commas.
#1,000,000
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:42pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

Name calling is cheap. You know what’s not cheap?
Having an account balance figure with commas.
#1000,000

Oga, I earn over 1.5 per month. Mind your business I owe you nothing. I didn't call for your money and will never in this life. You are a lowlife attention seeking nuisance. Mind your business and let others do theirs
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 7:47pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

Oga, I earn over 1.5 per month. Mind your business I owe you nothing. I didn't call for your money and will never in this life. You are a lowlife attention seeking nuisance. Mind your business and let others do theirs
You see! They say patience is a virtue but it seems you lack that that virtue, that is cardinal towards prosperity.
Since you make 1.5 monthly, why not wait till end of the month to use your own money?
How is that hard to do? Instead your eyes are im another person’s pocket.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 7:52pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

You see! They say patience is a virtue but it seems you lack that that virtue, that is cardinal towards prosperity.
Since you make 1.5 monthly, why not wait till end of the month to use your own money?
How is that hard to do? Instead your eyes are im another person’s pocket.

Aproko man. Tell that to Dangote who is $17 B rich and still wants to list the refinery on the stock market, busy body, woman man
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by sonnie10: 8:00pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

Aproko man. Tell that to Dangote who is $17 B rich and still wants to list the refinery on the stock market, busy body, woman man
Why are you like this? Is it ignorance or just being uniformed.? I told something about securities earlier, yet you did not learn.
Dangote”s companies are backed by the Security and exchange commission. He can seeks for investors.
Here we go again. Since you are just starting, and backed by nothing, why not use the document of the 40 acres of land as security for prospective investors.
That is only when we will take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 8:01pm On Feb 18
sonnie10:

Why are you like this? Is ignorance or just being uniformed. I told something about securities earlier, yet you did not learn.
Dangote”s companies are backed by the Security and exchange commission. He can seeks for investors.
Here we go again. Since you are just starting, and backed by nothing, why not use the document of the 40 acres of land as security for prospective investors.
That is only when we will take you serious.

My business is my business to mind. Mind your own business.
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Vikto17: 10:01pm On Feb 18
FarmPlanetNG:

You are a nuisance and a bastard. Did I ever ask you for a dime you lowlife stupid eediot. If I seek investors, is my business any of your business ? Since Elon musk, Zuckerberg, Dangote has money, go and make publications that they are theirs seeking investors. Nuisamce
useless criminal,, u no go shut up

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Prosperity4All: 12:34am On Feb 19
yomi007k:
I think you should do what made you the million naira in the first place or do what you know.

To be realistic , business can either make profit or loss and the present Nigerian economy is quite tense. Be careful.

God bless.
Salient advice for anyone who cares
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by FarmPlanetNG: 3:32am On Feb 19
Vikto17:
useless criminal,, u no go shut up

I hear you. I am a useless criminal because I am the only farmer calling for investment on the planet. Africans and slandering peoples.images
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by SavageResponse(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20
FarmPlanetNG:

Wodu89 so you're still using this your audio money format in 2024? grin
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by femzey(m): 1:10am On Mar 01
EniHolar:
Good Day.

Please I need your objective idea as a fellow Nigerian who understands what it means to be in Nigeria. What business can I do with ₦1m today? Please advise me.

Qualification... B.Sc Economics (UI)
Location... Osun State
Current Occupation... Teaching (Private school)

I hope the above information will give you a guide or answer some questions you may intend to ask. I know ₦1m is like nothing in Nigeria today, but I will appreciate your unbiased response.

Come and invest it with me . I will pay #25,000 monthly for you
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Luckysbab: 5:24am On Mar 27
austine4real:

Just go into farming over there,

Or if you have enough money but tractor and lease it out.
Here in the north a tractor owner makes around 150k-400k everyday just for leasing out

Every single day? 😀
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by austine4real(m): 6:11am On Mar 30
Luckysbab:

Every single day? 😀

250k per acre I mean
Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by ForensikOrder: 6:22am On Mar 30
EniHolar, salute!

I feel your hustle, bro. With ₦1m for hand, you fit still make moves for the business world. Here na some ideas wey fit work well for you:

1. **Agriculture**: Osun State get fertile land, and farming fit be solid investment. You fit consider poultry farming, fish farming, or even plantain plantation. With proper planning and management, e fit yield good returns.

2. **Education Services**: Since you dey already for teaching, you fit expand into offering extra lessons or tutorial services. You fit also start small coaching center wey go help students prepare for exams like JAMB or WAEC.

3. **Retail Business**: You fit explore opening a small retail shop wey dey sell household items, provisions, or even fashion accessories. Location dey key for this one, so make sure you find a good spot with plenty traffic.

4. **Food Business**: Food na something wey people go always need. You fit start small restaurant or buka wey go dey sell local delicacies. Another option fit be catering services for events like weddings or parties.

5. **Digital Skills Training**: With your background for economics, you fit leverage your knowledge to offer training and consulting services for people wey wan learn about finance, budgeting, or entrepreneurship.

Remember say no business na guarantee, but with proper planning, hard work, and determination, you fit turn that ₦1m into something big. Make sure you do your research well and start small so you fit learn along the way.

Wishing you all the best for your entrepreneurial journey! Keep pushing, bro!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With ₦1m In Nigeria Today? by Micpay(m): 6:27am On Mar 30
sonnie10:

If you like, ignore it.

It's a borrowed acre of land and not his. He can't put that as a collateral.

Ignore him pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Energy Drink Importation / How To Bring Fabrics Down To Lagos From Cotonou / Business Opportunities From The Planned Oil Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.