Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business (1317 Views)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by orohbiro(f): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mozino007:
what for?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
orohbiro:
he should continue to bend to.his father will until he is 40? He has never hustle all his life, he literally feed him self from menial job which he got sack he did it out of frustration. He also have diabetic too his mum had cancer bro if u at d bro shoes he should stick my his father will ok

Na u na know.

Una go explain tire

Him papa don live him life.

Make him go beg him papa with people

Forget this war you are waging against him

See the creation of life. God gave man and father a power. Impartial power to fathers.

If you get a problem with it go ask God.

So my own be say make you try to know why all this is happening.

Don't listen to women talks and side talks.

Dem go mislead you.

No where in the Bible has a mother prayer help a son. No record.

However Father blessing has always been the greatest so is the curse. It transcends from generation to generation.

Better find all the way to make peace with the man whose sperm birth you.

But if you like listen to women talks.

Na ditch you go end.

You wan fight spiritual law from existence.

Israel is great because isaac blessed him.
Judah is great because of Jacob blessing

If you like fight am oo.

My own be say, you do not have a fight to win.

You can not bless or curse him. But he can bless you or curse you.

And if you feel you are not happy with him.
Try and make peace with him and move on.

You can not win this war.

Your Father has the power. No be me do am. Naso God do am.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
orohbiro:
he should continue to bend to.his father will until he is 40? He has never hustle all his life, he literally feed him self from menial job which he got sack he did it out of frustration. He also have diabetic too his mum had cancer bro if u at d bro shoes he should stick my his father will ok

If him papa no fit help then let him find help elsewhere. Learn a skill.

Live his life like he has only himself.

Stop depending on your Father lounge

If your papa no get lounge nko.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by okoroemeka(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
orohbiro:
Please what should he tell his Dad what happen to the Generator
let him be ready to spend two or three days in a cell in Benin area command because in his father's eyes he is worthless

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
If we hear the papa story na we fit pity am.

Una don blame am finish.

Next question is

Is the mother a good wife to his Father.

Because all I see is a family at war with the head of the house.

The man also wage war against his family too.

Is like a war torn family

Tell me how this is possible.

I will never support you as a son because at the end you will lose.

I am telling you the fact.

Your Father has a reason for his actions.

Maybe you just don't see it or you need to leave that house to see it.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
okoroemeka:
let him be ready to spend two or three days in a cell in Benin area command because in his father's eyes he is worthless

U no lie
Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
orohbiro:
Bro This guy is well know in my Area as a well manner son his mum and my mum her very good friends his mum was lamenting y his father has failed to bring up his son in his family business. This guy did menial job of 20k per Month y workers at his father firm are cashing out and living large. We even ask this boy if he was disown or if the man is truly is Dad. Am not encouraging him but his better to take that risk than sit st home doing nothing Godforbid that his wickedness u can do that to ur children not mine

You might think I am inconsiderate but let me tell you I was once in your shoes.

I fast and pray but the issue I had was not prayer.

I went to spiritualist.

And he said make peace with your Father.

When I got a job I had serious issues. I felt it was village people.

I never took the spiritualist serious. I was hardened at heart. But I knew I needed an intervention.

I called my Father and begged him for forgiveness and sent him some money.

I saw a clear difference. I had it easy.

Then I sat and looked at successful people

I tried to find out their relationship with their father. 5 out of 7 had good fatherly relationship.

Then I knew that it was true.

I went further into the bible and at that point I knew my answers.

I knew we sons are at the Mercy of our Fathers because we will still enjoy the same benefits.

Especially first sons.

I am still telling you. You can never win. As long as your Father heart is embittered against you. Things that seem easy for others go hard for you.

Favour will close but not reach your hand.
You will see opportunity run from you
You will seem like you were made for badluck.

Bro the talisman is your Father. If he has no bitterness for you. Good luck.

Do the unbelievable.

Buy him a drink.
Do him good despite all.
As far as you are his son
One day his heart will melt.
And if he is so stubborn maybe the issue is not from you. Maybe from your mom. Just saying
Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2023
IconicR:
He's putting the money into good use which means he's not living a reckless lifestyle. Why are you trying to dodge that fact that there are irresponsible fathers?

You dodged his questions and still went ahead to give reasons why stealing is good and then accused him of dodging yours. Clap for yourself, you just won a billion naira in critical thinking.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business by Dshocker(m): 4:53am On Jul 31, 2023
orohbiro:
Good day I have this friend whoose father is very wealthy and own a company he is d ist son of his father but his father does not want him to work at his company. His father owns a Large lounge in Benin but the guy don't wear good cloths looking like who is suffering. Last week he sold one of the generators to go into POS business am not in support of him o. But he is thinking of what to tell his father he is 33yrs still at family house n still scared of his Dad .

His father's generator*

Do you know the meaning of being wealthy, or decided to borrow it just from a Chinese dictionary?

My friend, check well, the father might not have up to 200k in his account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Plain / What Would Make U Cheat On Ur Partner ? / I'm In Love With My Best Friend Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.