Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses (45674 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Bans Transport Of Construction Materials To Cameroon / Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
onuman:

If Tinubu is foresighted, he would not have formed the alliance of unlike minds to topple Goodluck Jonathan.
Nigeria was the fastest growing economy ahead of SA under Jonathan government. Tinubu's alliance of APC reduced Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world in 8 years through Buhari'sgovernment. Stop giving excuses for Tinubu. He is not expected to do miracles under the same APC government.
You keep blaming Tinubu for Jonathan's failure for a second term. If he was that good it won't have been possible to unseat him. Nigerians rejected him because he was clueless and incompetent.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by PoliteActivist: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The song sweet die grin!

And it aptly vibes with the current societal realities. Juss play am, dance go wan kill you.

Not bad. P-Square rarely disappoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjIbIjgn1fo
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by proprince(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is like testing the mic compared to what is to come.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Twoclans(f): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
All I have to say is ghen ghen angry
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by erniok(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm difficult times caused by Jonathan and Buhari. It is well
Stop being mischievous by dragging GEJ into this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by onuman: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
luckingto50:

You failed to mention Obasanjo. During his time he has all the resources within his disposal to build world class refineries. We wouldn't have being were we are today.

Obasanjo set up a National Political Reforms Committee to reshape Nigeria politically to function well.

Arewa reps to the conference aided by a few reps from the SW botched the conference when they refused the minimal increase demanded by the reps of the SS and the SE, in derivation percentage to oil producing areas.
Obasanjo tried his best to reform Nigeria.
Goodluck Jonathan also tried through his 2014 CONFAB. But waited for the next National Assembly he expected to be friendlier to the CONFAB to implement the recommendations of the 2014 CONFAB. Tinubu who had earlier begged for political restructuring organised APC alliance because he saw an opportunity to become president after Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by sundayezege4(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ogar you're talking nonsense
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Sleekfingers: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nigeria is gradually getting to a point, where those corrupt leaders will run and beg for their lives.

I love this.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Aboguede(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please oh please

How can I get information quickly when looting is about to take place in my state shocked so that I can go and pack my bus inside the bush near government house storage grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Allisgud: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Imagine the whole of Abuja stormed aso rock gate like zombie word war,dey push the gate

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Brimstone77: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2023

Renewed hope is yet to hit the ground running and they have already started looting people's properties?

Imagine if he eventually hit the ground..😄😄😄😄😄.

The hardship will favour them and their family..🤓🤓🤓🤓
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Kukutente23: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
25 persons arrested so far

Are they mad?
Why will they be arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by BoldBrainz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
IconicR:
You and others already made up your mind never to see anything good from this government but I pray you get disappointed because Mr president will surely do wonders. The present situation of the country won't last, we will start seeing results soon.

Aunty Rose, don't cry fess grin!

Is too early for that. Wait let Adamawa people finish their looting before you quarrel with yourself. Since the government is delaying in sharing the palliatives, Adamawa people haff opted to help themselves.

Don't fear! Your zone is going to be peaceful until August 15th, when the hunger bites harder. Then Ibadan people will take over from these Adamawa agbadeux.

Juss wait small!

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by guru90: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is just the beginning........

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Kukutente23: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Adamawa is a PDP state. They should hold their Governor accountable.

The centre in Adamawa.
Fintri is the PDP governor of Adamawa.

PDP government is synonymous with destruction and failure.

- Peter Obi.
Muntula
Sebi na PDP remove subsidy and devalue naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Bobbiee: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is what I see happening in the coming weeks.

1. Nationwide looting of stores and warehouses
2. Leading to massive military and police intervention
3. Leading to civilian deaths
4. Looting continues unperturbed but is now accompanied by nationwide protests and riots
5. Military intervention intensifies
6. Nationwide curfew is declared and economic activities ground to a halt.
7. Families are laid off from work and crime and looting runs rampant.
8. The military might eventually forcefully take over as the country devolves into complete anarchy or more deaths would eventually lead to crime and looting reducing. Many people would be afraid to go out. Families would die from starvation.
9. Meanwhile many fringe groups and agitations would spring out, tossing the country into civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Mummyfour(f): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
post=124764582:
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Even that has seen it all is shocked? grin
I join my "na waoooooo" to your no be small thing ooooo

Modified:
I am shocked to see your moniker didn't appear as I referenced it in my comment.
The mods handwork?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by thisisit: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hunger in the land

They will join endsars 2 now that they are Experiencing what they couldn't hear or see.

Meanwhile, military should do the needful in Nigeria already

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Web2020: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu is a disaster. A son of no one. Bastard child.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Bobbiee: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
THE BLACK MAN SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO RULE. THEY WOULD BE A CATASTROPHIC FAILURE. IT IS AS LUGARD SAID,

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by hotseat: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Majority of the hoodlums have been jolted by the sudden removal of petrol subsidy which they used to smuggle across borders to make astronomical profits at the detriment of other Nigerians.

The hardship isn't limited to Adamawa State but across the country.

The State Government has done noble by imposing a 24hr curfew across the State to checkmate this "organized crime".

PBAT is like a medical doctor carrying out a surgical operation on a patient. To be cured, the patient must encounter the knife.

With time, things would begin to normalize and Nigeria/Nigerians would be better for it.

"Jeje", na small, small o.

Na tey e tey, stammerer go call him papa name.

Though the road is rough, we shall arrive at our glorious destination, insha Allah and by the grace of God!

Just a little more patience would do the trick.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
I told u ppl dat APC will orchestrate nationwide violence just for d sole purpose of disrupting d ongoing PEPT process cos clearly dey lost!

Eediots are backing d planned NLC strike!

Illiterates too full dis con3 I swear!

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by SAMUEL1947: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is craziness.....how would u expect miracle within 3months.......he hasn't spent 6months and you are all in a hurry. Why ......even Obedient or Atiku cannot do miracle if elected. We should all calm down and let baba do the right thing. He knows what is good for the masses.
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
deji17:
These hoodlums are some people hero, that is why they are supporting their actions instead of condemning it. The hunger that is great that you would rather loot instead of carrying a farming tool to farm, is not hunger but greed.

Dey play
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Bobbiee: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
farouk2much:
Am hausa by tribe and islam by religion from northern Nigeria............ Here is my confession.. I hate to admit it but i must........ Wallahi the only solution to this country is peter OBi..... Keep religious sentiments aside....also Keep language differences aside.... Nigeria is our fatherland...... My next vote is for peter obi..

But you initially voted Tinubu didn't you? If you did, keep your vote. We don't need visionless people who needs to see something before they can believe it is there

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Justiceleague1: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
They should be wary of their heads o cos coneheaded structures can mine and loot a head in a twinkle of an eye grin
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
This is craziness.....how would u expect miracle within 3months.......he hasn't spent 6months and you are all in a hurry. Why ......even Obedient or Atiku cannot do miracle if elected. We should all calm down and let baba do the right thing. He knows what is good for the masses.

Dey play
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by royalfly(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Some of them have also started looting private stores.

SaharaReporters can report that armed policemen are currently engaging the youths as they attempt to crack down on the rampage.

There are also reported cases of live bullets being fired as the looting is said to have turned violent.

One of the looters who spoke to our correspondent blamed the action on the hardship being experienced in the country following the removal of subsidy on premium motor spirit otherwise known as petrol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FXXpfTYutNTvCa8GFzgJ1J7guJdCSK5KgDfrUBNBVhzTEVNk7jeAC5Yt6cR6ReQrl&id=100051094020928&mibextid=Nif5oz

This is just the beginning, we warned them they did not listen, if that nlc strike holds, things will definitely spiral to something else. If they av sense they should by all means avert that strike.

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by MissingBudget: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Children of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW). grin
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by Iamzik: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
It’s only Nigerians that complain the government doesn’t do anything for them ,they will abuse the country and wish her bad ,they will also abuse the leaders for borrowing money to augment money flow (neglecting the corruption though ,cos it’s the same people that will hail corrupt politicians that is their favorite but called other corrupt politicians evil because it’s not their favorite) .

When the government removes the bottleneck subsidy ,instead of them to double their hustle and hold government accountable for the subsidy removed ,they’re looting fellow citizens properties .

That’s how one Nigerian was complaining about rejected visa even though he’s guilty of manipulation and he also neglected the behaviors of fellow Nigerians that have misbehaved before him .

Change begins with everyone .

I have a problem with this narrative of trying to justify subsidy removal.

You discovered that your children driver has been embezzling half of the money you give him monthly to fuel your car. What is the best course of action?

1. Buy the fuel yourself at the filling station?

2. Sack the driver or make him refund the stolen?money

3. Sell your your car and let your children start trekking to school.

The federal government choose option 3 and I'm shocked that most of you are clapping for them

Every country have one form of subsidy or the other including the US and UK that your politicians like to use as benchmark for fuel price.

Why not go after the subsidy scammers/thieves rather than making life difficult for the whole nation?

In the midst of all this senators and reps less than 500 people shared 75 billion while jokingly passing resolution to "let the poor breathe"

There is consequence to all these actions and I hope we all are mentally ready for it

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by royalfly(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
SAMUEL1947:

Every good policy has a backing policy. It's most times difficult for policies to stand on its own. Remove subsidy, devalue the naira do what you like, I don't care but also have a plan balance it.. most times we av seen good policies fail because of lack of balance and good implementation. You cannot tell me the best way to avert criminals from attacking banks is to close all the bank. Who fo us for this country

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses by BoldBrainz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
1972xy:
This is rubbish . Bunch of criminals. Lazy youth.
All the perpetrators should be brought to book . Thrives !
Nigeria sells the cheapest gas in Africa .people are just illiterate to understand and Nigerian government refused to let them understand.

Bros, stop lying na!

Which Nigeria sells the cheapest gas in Africa? Haba na! Make una dey fear God small.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing / Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) / Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.