Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want (754 Views)

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together / My experience with a lady I thought was different. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by LewisHamilton15: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Often I pray to God for a very submissive lady.
I have prayed and searched but all I saw were beautiful ladies who are also good but were either not the type I need or my spec. I wanted a girl who will not keep her social media from me; who is sincere ; knows how to prepare dish; keep house clean; respect my people; show me her income; hardworking; born again Christian; and most of all respect me and my family members. This girl is not a normal girl on the street. She's completely different. Not
So I started dating this girl for the past seven months and the reason I spent so much time was to study her. I wanted to know if she truly she's who she claimed to be. I sometimes deliberately hide money and say I have nothing, this lady will run either give me her last savings or run around to borrow if she doesn't have money. This lady has satisfied all I wished and have passed all my tests.
I'm glad I have finally gotten the woman I dream of.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Octopussssy(f): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Do we still have reasonable men like this on nairaland?

Your redpiller friends will come to chop off your head for this post.
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by jonero4(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
After GOD fear women
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by VictorUSA15: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Octopussssy:
Do we still have reasonable men like this on nairaland?

Your redpiller friends will come to chop off your head for this post.
And I will let them know that not every girl is like their girlfriends, sisters or mothers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by UnfairLife7(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
jonero4:
After GOD
fear women
including your mother?
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Let me not see you opening another thread about how you caught her with her ex on your matrimonial bed.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by jeromestarks: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Op, if you can not enslave her, forget it
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by VictorUSA15: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
SlayerOfSatanst:
Let me not see you opening another thread about how you caught her with her ex on your matrimonial bed.
And another fool liked your comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
VictorUSA15:
And another fool liked your comment.
You are the fool, idiot! You need brain surgery and evaluation.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by MrsTwrite(f): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Congratulations, you're now her simp, marry her already.
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by orjibra1: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Finished man
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Lance008(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pray mak she no Dey do am because of Ring

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Lance008(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Natbrowny: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Posting this here was a wrong move.

If this dude no get mind. Comments will make him over test or over observe d lady.

Dude.. Congrats n be careful too.
Wherever there is God, the devil is close by.
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Rrchrd(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
I have prayed and searched but all I saw were beautiful ladies who are also good but were either not the type I need or my spec. I wanted a girl who will not keep her social media from me; who is sincere ; knows how to prepare dish; keep house clean; respect my people; show me her income; hardworking; born again Christian; and most of all respect me and my family members. This girl is not a normal girl on the street. She's completely different. Not
So I started dating this girl for the past seven months and the reason I spent so much time was to study her. I wanted to know if she truly she's who she claimed to be. I sometimes deliberately hide money and say I have nothing, this lady will run either give me her last savings or run around to borrow if she doesn't have money. This lady has satisfied all I wished and have passed all my tests.
I pray to found such woman soon to settle down with
I don't do bf&gf stuffs.
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by sweetman2022: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Natbrowny:
Posting this here was a wrong move.

If this dude no get mind. Comments will make him over test or over observe d lady.

Dude.. Congrats n be careful too.
Wherever there is God, the devil is close by.

I thought carefully about the bolded. You are right. The devil is always close by waiting for God to go so that he will come and say the opposite of whatever thing God told you.
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Exmilitant(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
You know that tingly little feelings you get when you like someone? That's common sense leaving your body. cool
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by sweetman2022: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
I am glad for you. Just make sure she is not pretending, though you can easily find out if someone is pretending except you ignore the flags.
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by fyzaila: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Volume please....loud it ooo loud it 🔊 🎤🎙 🎤🎙
so that all those unrepentant nairaland restricted self-aclaimed redpillers will know that they're still good and disciplined ladies out there for them to chooses from.
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Foodqueen(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Do not deactivate your account nor abandon it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by UnfairLife7(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
SlayerOfSatanst:
You are the fool, idiot! You need brain surgery and evaluation.
chai! I feel like to slap your empty brain seriously. Anyway Op already know you're a fool grin
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Nice2023(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Go and check her family background before u conclude.

Background check is very important,very important than just praying.

If u go ahead without doing the needful,whatever u get is ur wahala.

Good luck to u.
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
sweetman2022:

I am glad for you. Just make sure she is not pretending, though you can easily find out if someone is pretending except you ignore the flags.
Did you read where he says when he pretends he has nothing "...this lady will run either give me her last savings or run around to borrow if she doesn't have money?". She's not only willing to go broke for him but she's willing to go in debt for him. One has to love someone and/or be in love to do either of these, not to mention both. It would be a different thing if you label her actions as "stupidity" because that's more like what I would call them because this is someone she's not even married to (how many married women even do these for their husbands?) but I definitely wouldn't deem them as pretence. This is why it probably wasn't a good idea for OP to open this thread: some of you guys will want to plant seeds of doubt in his mind but I hope he has an unshakeable love for her just as much as she does for him.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by frozen70(f): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

With all you have mentioned, for a woman to survive you is even more difficult

I wish you good luck
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Purvan(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
She fit day use you

Most women's target na marriage and they fit do anything to secure man

Sharpen your eyes op
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Proserpina: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Proserpina: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: I Have Found The Type Of Lady I Want by Darlingme(f): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
A woman can do all that for you, but once she marry you and you're not meeting up to her expectations, she will still disrespect you. Understand between the both of you is the key

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only A Wicked Woman Will Deny Her Hubby Sex / ............ / How Do U Treat Fairwhether Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.