Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast (3071 Views)

How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast by Xmind1: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2011
An Abuja prophet who is the general overseer of Champions Royal Assembly located in Byazhin,   Kubwa, near Abuja Prophet Joshua Iginla has again predicted that a more devastating bomb will  soon explode in Abuja. He told members of his church, yesterday during a crowded  anointing church service that God revealed to him that the Boko Haram sect had completed arrangement to detonate another  bomb in the federal capital.

Said he “I saw confusion, I saw a very big blast happen in Abuja, I saw cars being burnt, I saw the belly of a man split open.” He continued: “What I saw is more devastating and disastrous than what had happened before.”
Prophet Iginla told members of his church that he is troubled after God showed him what is about to happen in Abuja.

Prophet Iginla is known to have correctly predicted many incidents all over the world including bomb blasts in the country. He revealed that some of the sponsors of this sect are in government. According to him, the issue of Boko Haram will take a long time before it can be eradicated in the country. He enjoined members of his church and all Nigerians to pray so that this particular bomb blast would be averted.

It would be recalled that Prophet Iginla foresaw the bomb blast at the Force Headquarters, the United Nations bomb blast and the bomb blast at the church in Suleja.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/oct/10/national-10-10-2011-005.html
Re: Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast by Plutarch: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2011
Cheap prediction if u ask me. Anybody can predict that we hv not seen d end of BH lawlessness. Let him pray they stop or come out with more exciting prophecy.
Re: Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast by realborn(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2011
Prophets should desist from reeling prophecies of doom. Why are they prophets if these wicked happenings cannot be averted? Instead, their resumes are built on the number of mishaps that occurred in accordance with their prophecies.

It is mandatory they pray oooo!
Re: Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast by Beaf: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2011
All "prophets" should be jailed. They are of no use to society.
Re: Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2011
prophecy is becomin a lucrative advert avenue for pastors! May God help us!
Re: Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast by Dgunnerz(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2011
Let's wait and see.
Re: Boko Haram: Prophet Warns Of Another Bomb Blast by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hahahah !! Iginla again who declared that a bomb would explode during the last sallah break in abuja and nothing happened?
Abegi, I no blv. !!

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Muslims / - / Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.