Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins (400 Views)

"My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating. Both Of Us Were Virgins" / I Have Never Kissed Or Had Sex / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins by Prestar(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2023
My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins - South African Man Reveals

A South African marriage therapist, Bakhe Dlamini, has revealed that he and his wife were never intimate during their 10 years of dating.

Dlamini, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Saturday, July 29, 2023, said that he and Nokwanda, a community psychologist/social worker, met in high school in 2001.

The relationship expert stated that the first time they shared a kiss was during their wedding ceremony when the pastor asked him to kiss the bride.

Dlamini disclosed that they both believed in the principles of no s3x before marriage which worked for them.

"So my wife & I never kissed during 10 years of dating. We met at high school, 2001, were prom mates following year, and we didn't kiss. First time I kissed her was when the priest said, "You may kiss the bride", 10 years later, 2 July 2011. Both of us were virgins too. I had to be clear with her from word go that I respected her body, preferred we don't even kiss. I believed in being a gentleman, not rushing a woman. I also mentioned to her that I prefer we don't even kiss because I knew that the moment we kissed, we'd fall into the trap of s3x before marriage. I wanted us to get to marriage pure. We also believed in the biblical principle of "no s3x before marriage". So to those dating and believe in no sex before marriage, it's possible. Cheers."

https:///my-wife-and-i-never-kissed-during-10-years-of-dating-we-were-both-virgins-south-african-man-reveals/

Re: My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins by talented321: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2023
Re: My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins by orjibra1: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
grin
Re: My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins by jmoore(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Virgin groom + virgin bride enjoy the real honeymoon.

I said it previously that only virgin couples should be told 'you may kiss the bride'.

Others that are not virgins should be told 'continue from where you stopped'.
Re: My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins by vickyvershy96(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
A case of one in a million. Sexual purity is possible but I can never advice that kind of long relationship 10 years is just too much in my own view,if it doesn't work out it might have a toxic ending.
Re: My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins by DenreleDave(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
You, your wife and the people interested in your story, ńa una problem be that...

Kiss is a little thing to what we are facing in this country
Re: My Wife And I Never Kissed During 10 Years Of Dating, We Were Both Virgins by Dimaya: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Force Your Heart To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn't Feel Same / Pls Does Anyone Knows Any Website Or App That I Can Borrow $100. / I Beg You In The Name Of God. Help A Brother Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.