Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend (65497 Views)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / Landmark University Didn't Allow Students Write Exams For Missing Roll Call / China Bans Exams For Six-Year-Olds As Beijing Retools Education System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Ganjafama(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
This makes me remember what my grandpa used to tell me. One day he called me and said "my son, if want to live long be wise in
dealing with women . Don't throw your destiny away for her sake., because if you do, she'd be the first person to call you a failure".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by leesi11(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
DevilishMan:
I think the bra gave him away.
It's too neat to be owned by a woman.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Akharmony: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
So he took his time to sit and let his hair stylist plait his hair just to sit dor an exam.. nothing goo can ever come.out of this kind of lawyers... Dont call anyone ugly but chai... . . . . . ...
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Thundafireseun: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
WORLDPEACE:

Stop that. Nigeria has over 250 ethnic groups.
You will always find an ethnic group that matches one outside Nigeria.

We are a microcosm of the whole continent. Practically every group outside has a Nigerian equivalent looks wise.

Mstheeeeewwww
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by lozanni(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Immediately I saw his ugly face

I knew this can’t be a Nigerian
shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Emma09(m): 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
This reminds me of the story I heard back in the day at my alma mater UNIBEN of how a guy jumped from the 4th story in Faculty of social science just because he was trying to resist arrest when caught cheating for his girlfriend. The guy in question had already graduated years ago o. He was spotted by one if the invigilator who knew he had graduated years back. Na so bro jump o his two legs break and died after some few days at the hospital. When the supposedly girlfriend was called 5o face panel, she out rightly denied that she didn't contact anyone to write the exam for her. Na so the bros just die throway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by KingRoiz: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Awwwnnn 🥰 The things men do for love...

Reminds me of one SS3 boy who was caught writing for his GF in my year 1 ...

98% of men's wahala is baby gurl related...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by KingRoiz: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Normal... Deny him straight...

Emma09:
This reminds me of the story I heard back in the day at my alma mater UNIBEN of how a guy jumped from the 4th story in Faculty of social science just because he was trying to resist arrest when caught cheating for his girlfriend. The guy in question had already graduated years ago o. He was spotted by one if the invigilator who knew he had graduated years back. Na so bro jump o his two legs break and died after some few days at the hospital. When the supposedly girlfriend was called 5o face panel, she out rightly denied that she didn't contact anyone to write the exam for her. Na so the bros just die throway.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by gawu1: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
This reminds me how that little Ipob girl forged her Jamb result. If she was not caught she would have got admission into university with the result, probably into faculty of medicine.
Ugandans and Ipob pigs are 5 and 6 in time of examination fraud

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Okwyjesus(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
emmy512:
Eweeeeeeh

African my continent

The lawlessness is the reason we are where we are.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
nigga looks embarrassed and humbled...lols

funny thing is the gal will be lafin her fuhkin ass off,when she sees the news,a magistrate that was promoted some weeks ago...devil works in funny ways shaa..

dude lost his status over a puxi....

niggas should learn when to do things out of love and when to be foolish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Stanbaba30: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
What love can do…! I have always feared LAWYERS..! They can do and undo..! 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by kokorokoman: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=ItisWell22 post=124789228]The law!
The bar!!
The bench!!! 🤣😂

I hope she stays with him after he has done the time for his crime, and is probably stripped off his robe by the bar association of their country for such despicable act… 🥱🤧
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by ismodiwa(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
The things we do for LOVE
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Ilekokonit: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
But why dem come pull him Bra down na

1 Share

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by mariovito(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mumu man.

Wetin e go go follow lecturer align based on magistrate wey him be.

Favour for favour, th lecturer will do his bidding pending when he has a matter or needs a favour from the lecturer instead of falling him hand.

If na to give money sef, magistrate get money.

His actions is infra dig.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Ilekokonit: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Depriest2020:
undecided

"They say only fools fall in love".

You are very correct.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Ilekokonit: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ganjafama:
This makes me remember what my grandpa used to tell me. One day he called me and said "my son, if want to live long be wise in
dealing with women . Don't throw your destiny away for her sake., because if you do, she'd be the first person to call you a failure".

Your grandpa is correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by tiger28: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Messed up his WHOLE career.....now the SAME woman will move on with probably another Magistrate.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by CaptainFM1: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:
I think the bra gave him away.
It's too neat to be owned by a woman.

He should have asked Nigerians how Alamiesigha did his transgender stunt on the British.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by ComeToJesus: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2023
APC's magistrate
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Akaegwu(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2023
I don die. This one of me
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by occfx: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2023
These African people are usually useless. If not for South Nigeria for still dey as more useless as them
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by GQQG(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2023
ItisWell22:
The law!
The bar!!
The bench!!! 🤣😂

I hope she stays with him after he has done the time for his crime, and is probably stripped off his robe by the bar association of their country for such despicable act… 🥱🤧

You forgot to add The trenches!
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Omoawoke2(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Things we do for love
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Myer(m): 12:52am On Aug 01, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Musa werey🤣😂
Owor ba Musa
Woman don kill this one career 😂😂

Woman destroying man since garden of Eden.
Thank God for the few who defy the norm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Omoawoke2(m): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2023
Ilekokonit:
But why dem come pull him Bra down na

No regard at all grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Omoawoke2(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2023
blueghost:
The Law has caught up with him and he must dance its music

What if he refuses to dance. undecided
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by PPIA: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2023
Candidlady and pocohantas come and see husband materialgrin
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Desusi: 2:52am On Aug 01, 2023
All because of a girlfriend, he may have a legal wife at home,still looking for extra marital affair outside there!The hand that rock cradle rules the world. Men,fear womenfolk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.