Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend (65512 Views)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / Landmark University Didn't Allow Students Write Exams For Missing Roll Call / China Bans Exams For Six-Year-Olds As Beijing Retools Education System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Igboslayer: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Uganda is low budget Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by lagosrd: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2023
The lady too needs to be arrested and brought to Nigeria for proper investigation. We Nigerians on nairaland on behalf of ugandans cannot tolerate such act of criminality in our society . So if he wasn't caught he would have been one of the most corrupt magistrates ever in Uganda married to a dullard lawyer.......

But .. the place I disagree is where you exposed his/her boobs and undies, it is not done anywhere in the world . Shebi it's cheating she cheated, why tear her clothe and naked her, you only need to tear her paper and not her cloth now
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Krisdan(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:
I think the bra gave him away.
It's too neat to be owned by a woman.
This wan weak me I swearπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Ykc2(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2023
Nigeria dey learn when it comes to negative news ,Kenya Zimbabwe and Uganda are head of us apart from bandits herdmen and boko haram news

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by ugofulfilled(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2023
jefdr001:
Things men do for love
This is not things men do for love... This is the height of stupidity from someone who ought to know better. He cannot be trusted to do justice

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by ugofulfilled(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2023
Nellygath:
That's the reason why the word of God said He who breakthrough the edge, serpent bite.
May God show you mercy.
Which mercy? God is going to whoop his ass. He will not recover from this trust me
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Ugly girl has ruined his career. Simp
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by ajepako(f): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2023
enemyofprogress:
See as him resemble ajepako

Ori e gbale tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Decarbonisation: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by powellsmart(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2023
Always men in the news for doing crazy things. undecided undecided
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by freedomchild: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Emma09:
This reminds me of the story I heard back in the day at my alma mater UNIBEN of how a guy jumped from the 4th story in Faculty of social science just because he was trying to resist arrest when caught cheating for his girlfriend. The guy in question had already graduated years ago o. He was spotted by one if the invigilator who knew he had graduated years back. Na so bro jump o his two legs break and died after some few days at the hospital. When the supposedly girlfriend was called 5o face panel, she out rightly denied that she didn't contact anyone to write the exam for her. Na so the bros just die throway.
chaii.. so pathetic
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by TheGift: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2023
What a disgrace to the Ugandan judicial and legal education system.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Gandrova: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2023
That's the consequences of thinking with dicccck instead with brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Fuckyoumod: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:
mehn.... So disgusting, 90% don't wash bra, they use and reuse and reuse.

The washing of breast and nipples have been left for men to wash by sucking breast.

Shame on dirty girls... The reason we don't suck breast no more.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Lumig: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Risking your life, integrity, and prison term for a girl that may still dump you for another mugu is the height of foolishness and unimaginable stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by emonis88: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:
U don see too much bra, to have known that. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Ttipsy(f): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2023
That profession called law is the inverse of crime
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2023
peterobitinubu:
Magistrate Arrested For Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For His Girlfriend

A newly appointed Magistrate, Musa Semwogerere has been arrested for posing as a woman to sit for exams for his girlfriend at the Law Development Centre (LDC) Lira, Uganda.

According to local media, he was promoted to the rank of grade one magistrate by the Judicial Service Commission two weeks ago.

Semwogerere fondly called Mukisa Anthony was caught red-handed while writing exams for his girlfriend, Irene Mutonyi.
This is what men can do For women, I'm sure no woman can do this For a man. Mind you she can still leave the Man anytime better option Comes. Let simps learn the hard way about female nature. He has Lost his career, job, reputation, fame, charisma, influence and power all because of smell puna.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
undecided

"They say only fools fall in love".
See what love has cost him, he couldn't even advice his girlfriend to quit the profession since she isn't brilliant enough to pass it's exams and go for another course that's less demanding or look for someone to pay to go and sit the exam for his girl.

Now see what love made you do, you might probably lose your legal right, secondly you're going to jail, before completing your time the lady would probably be married and f**k**g another dude.

LORD may my son's not be this foolish.
Hahahaha she won't hesitate to ride the next Dick
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2023
wiseone28:
Can the woman do the same for him?
grin grin grin women don't do that rubbish they master the game
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Bigpat: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2023
May woman not kill our career, Amen.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Collinswyatt2: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2023
Nothing way I no go do for my philo
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by mclloyd22: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:

Wow.. you have gotten used to dirty bra πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wahala
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by fortunechy(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2023
What pu**y can't do doesn't exist...
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by godwon01(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Because it happens in Uganda , no foreign media will carry the news. If it was in Nigeria hell will get loose. Nigeria represent the voice of bad behavior in Africa.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by wiseone28: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2023
Hassanmaye:

grin grin grin women don't do that rubbish they master the game
Na men dey mumu themselves in the name of falling in love wey no exist

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by benjaminlawson(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2023
I doubt it if the incident happen in Nigeria, the man can be apprehended, because certificate forgery and examination cheating has become a normal thing in our country, that is why some of our certificates are just a worthless paper.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Sk5050: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Shame! Be careful what you do for love women don't appreciate anything even if you give up your life for her. See were stupidity has landed you and your career, total disgrace to men cos women can't take such risk for a man no matter the love. In your next world learn to be wise dude.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by mywells: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Musa wereyπŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Owor ba Musa
Woman don kill this one career πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you need an email extractor and or bulk mailer, chat me up or pm me, bless u.
ok,what about format
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by akmath: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2023
Love is wicked
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Quebec91(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
DevilishMan:
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by billyG(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2023
If this happens in naija his police orderlies will even shoot dead d invigilator who dear caught their master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.