Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend (65531 Views)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / Landmark University Didn't Allow Students Write Exams For Missing Roll Call / China Bans Exams For Six-Year-Olds As Beijing Retools Education System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Ladymillion(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2023
What love cannot cause does not exist!
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Bimpe29: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2023
Behold a learned colleague. He has certainly shot himself on/in the leg.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by 1phone(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Thank goodness I had up to 10k on me. When the female invigilator got to my seat number and check the name( Amanda) she questioned. Before she raises the alarm for arrest I jumped out of the window. Two police officers pursued me, they caught me a distance away from the center. That's how I bribe with the 10k on me.

Police are our friends actually
sharpwriter:

Lol... How you take escape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Tizu(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2023
Stupid pussy man

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Nwaotu10(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2023
Simp grin
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Caleycash(m): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2023
peterobitinubu:
Magistrate Arrested For Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For His Girlfriend

A newly appointed Magistrate, Musa Semwogerere has been arrested for posing as a woman to sit for exams for his girlfriend at the Law Development Centre (LDC) Lira, Uganda.

According to local media, he was promoted to the rank of grade one magistrate by the Judicial Service Commission two weeks ago.

Semwogerere fondly called Mukisa Anthony was caught red-handed while writing exams for his girlfriend, Irene Mutonyi.
A SIMP IS A DANGER TO HIMSELF, FAMILY AND SOCIETY.
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by CaptMarvel(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
mywells:
ok,what about format
format? What format?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Laslaslala: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
peterobitinubu:
Magistrate Arrested For Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For His Girlfriend

A newly appointed Magistrate, Musa Semwogerere has been arrested for posing as a woman to sit for exams for his girlfriend at the Law Development Centre (LDC) Lira, Uganda.

According to local media, he was promoted to the rank of grade one magistrate by the Judicial Service Commission two weeks ago.

Semwogerere fondly called Mukisa Anthony was caught red-handed while writing exams for his girlfriend, Irene Mutonyi.
He is ugly but has a beautiful gbola which the lady dies for isn't ugly
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by blueghost(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What if he refuses to dance. undecided
he must dance grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by blueghost(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bluntemperor:

If you think Nigeria is where all the troubles are residing,,just try the East African Countries of Kenya,Uganda and some Southern Countries of Mozambique, Zimbabwe and now even South Africa!
They act with impunity! But If only Nigerian Leaders can just be truthful and kill Corruption in Public Places, including Labour ,Nigeria will be a True Place to be boasts of by our Youths anywhere they go!
Those places you listed are something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Onewazobia(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please what's wrong with us in Africa.
Although, criminals are everywhere but my Africa is something else
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by nedekid: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
You sure say this man go school?
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Depriest2020: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
CJStarz:
Amen. Its,not it's.

Thanks 🙏, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Abicarrick: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Which kind magistrate be this
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Ibzz: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cross dresser, transgender, resemble ugly woman even before make up. Satan don fall for gutter achamacha
Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by Exceed15: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Now another man will take over the girl. Men know your limit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.