Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo (23184 Views)

June 12: Markets, Computer Village, Shops Shut In Lagos / 618 Schools Shut In Northern States Over Abduction Scare / Muhammad Musa Bello: Places Of Worship Remain Shut In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by Chucks13: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Lingudy:

This thing is nonsense, and I was surprised Nigerian government including the south east leaders are folding their hands and looking on.

Bro are you not following the news? Bro all attempt fed govt make to intervene were blocked by same people since Buhari era till date.

Just last week Senate raised a motion to repatriate Ekpa bro go and watch the Senate session on vid all SE senators kicked against it, even one idiot came on Twitter to say nobody can touch Ekpa, he is a lawyer, he is a magician, and you know what? This particular Twitter account gathered over 30k followers in less than 24 hours supporting Ekpa and started insulting the Fed govt.

They are my people bro but I left them already because I never see people under under the sun that hate truth like the SE. They want Kanu to be release and govt should forgo his crime can they say same if it were a Yoruba man or a Fulani man or Ijaw man or Edo man that did what Kanu did

No sane country in the world will sit and be watching a secessionist who formed a millitary apparatus and he won't be arrest no country can take that shit but all they want is free Kanu if not, sit at home must continue pls Kanu must never be release left them crumbles their region e no concern anybody na dia luck be dat bro.

"You can't help anyone not ready for a help".

Happy Tuesday bro.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by engrchykae(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2023
Maobichek:

The truth remains that government both at the state and the federal level will achieve a whole lot if they engage the Church in a bid to stop "sit at home" in the South East.

Government neglecting Churches like Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, Assemblies, Presbyterian etc is the reason why sit at home continuous. The influence of these Orthodox/protestants Churches on their members is important.

Using Nigerian Army, Police, DSS will only instill fear in the ppl, let the Churches be engaged and the Bishops/Rev/Ministers do the work, sit at home will be a thing of the past.
ipob is a religion that hates all these churches you mentioned.
The churches you mentioned are useless to Biafran cause,the churches are more interested in revenue
Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by osuofia2(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Feggie3:
You are totally mad if you want to sideline or negate this simple truth
So now that Kanu has ordered Ekpa to stop the nonsense and Ekpa has refused. What will you do.? Kill yourself
Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by Maobichek: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
engrchykae:
ipob is a religion that hates all these churches you mentioned.
The churches you mentioned are useless to Biafran cause,the churches are more interested in revenue

IPOB is known because people acknowledge their existance, only handful of people are their members and some are sympathetic to their course and others are afraid.

Bakassi vigilante group started in Aba as a result of the fight between Asimuo(Ngwa road) ppl and Ariara marketers. Aba supported Bakassi and Aba also stop bakassi when they began to intimidate the ppl.

I won't be specific about other paths of South East but any day Aba will say no to sit at home, ppl will not stay at home. IPOB/ S is a religion? Let them declare sit at home on Sunday, they have not tried it and they will not try it.
Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by engrchykae(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Maobichek:

IPOB is known because people acknowledge their existance, only handful of people are their members and some are sympathetic to their course and others are afraid.

Bakassi vigilante group started in Aba as a result of the fight between Asimuo(Ngwa road) ppl and Ariara marketers. Aba supported Bakassi and Aba also stop bakassi when they began to intimidate the ppl.

I won't be specific about other paths of South East but any day Aba will say no to sit at home, ppl will not stay at home. IPOB/ S is a religion? Let them declare sit at home on Sunday, they have not tried it and they will not try it.
ipob is bigger than religion in southeast.
Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by Feggie3: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
osuofia2:

So now that Kanu has ordered Ekpa to stop the nonsense and Ekpa has refused. What will you do.? Kill yourself
Even Ekpa tells us to stop, we must continue until they release Kanu.
Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by osuofia2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Feggie3:
Then stop disturbing us. I thought it was Fulani, DSS and now Asaro Dokubo that are enforcing sit at home.? Confused modafuka.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/01/we-cant-afford-ekpas-two-week-sit-at-home-order-gov-otti/
Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by Cooletempa: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nigeria should leave us alone……our sit down at home musto continue…… grin grin grin… Biafra is at hand. I ask our leader simon the great to extend the sit down till Mazi Kanu is released.
Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by Starking1000000(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
jmoore:
Monday sit at home has nothing to do with Ekpa. Tuesday, all cities will be busy. The media is aiding Ekpa in his propaganda.
None of his weekly sit at home has ever worked.

Help me tell them ooh
Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by osuofia2(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2023
Feggie3:
Then stop disturbing our space. It starts and ends in the SE. At least we no longer here the old nonsense of DSS and Fulani herders are responsible for sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Order: Shops Shut In Imo by Lingudy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2023
This will significantly affect businesses in the region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's Burial Rites (Pictures) / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP / Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.