Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,541 members, 7,850,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP (3223 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Last month, it raised pounds, euros and dollars in the here's how it ended in the Kdp Hybrid Books publishing community.

If you'd like to learn and also have access to the training and community. Send a message to me on WhatsApp at 09096182365. Begin your chat with Nairaland.

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Here's an offer you shouldn't miss out. Starts today and ends Dec 7th.

If I were you I'd rush this.

My very own way of saying Merry Christmas in advance. May the best man win.

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 4:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Almost the new year. Start your 2024 strong by learning how to publish Hybrid books on Amazon.

Here's a student of mine who came in to my DM. Without any money but sourced for it and paid. 4 months into the business for someone who started kdp without guidance. Made no penny only to make X5 (5 times her original investment into learning).

Enough procrastination and playing around. There's money on kdp business. You don't have the right mentor to guide you yet.

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by obesse: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Toh!
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Are you crossing ๐Ÿšธ over the year without any laid out financial goal or plan?

If you don't have any here's one.

Commit to publishing hybrid books on Amazon learn and start earning.

How to start depends on your willingness to make swift decisions and end procrastination.

If you'd love to learn and get started send a DM to 09096182365 on WhatsApp. Start your chat with Nairaland so you'll be prioritised.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 7:53am On Jan 15
Day 15 of January. Yet you've chosen to learn nothing to ษ“etter yourself?

Aren't you tired? Don't you want financial freedom? Don't you want to be free of thinking about what to eat everyday.

There's so much you can achieve publishing hybrid books on Amazon. Open your eyes to opportunities and seize them while you're young and still can.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20
Life is hard but you know what's harder? Not having an extra source of income or being poor. The chance to learn how to publish Hybrid books on Amazon is in your court. Stop dulling.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 4:10pm On May 08
If you haven't made a single sale since you started Amazon KDP business then this PDED Workbook Method will definitely change the game for you.

Send a message to me on WhatsApp to join the community and get learn +2349096182365

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 1:07am On May 10
The beauty of Amazon KDP is that you can do it on any device and from anywhere in the world and practically earn in dollars.

What are you waiting for? You've been doing Amazon for years by yourself little pennies to your name.

Take a training which is beginner friendly and will guide you on the right path to success in kdp business.

My number still remains +2349096182365

You can inbox me if you're ready to change your kdp game for the better.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 12:08pm On May 10
Amazon KDP is not like it used to be before the rules have changed and if you're still churning out mediocre books thinking you'll most likely survive out there.

It's practically impossible. Until you decide to learn and take this as a business and do it right you might not see any results.

I'm still offering you the chance to learn kdp proper. Send a message to +2349096182365 on WhatsApp
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 12:39pm On May 10
It seems Amazon has tightened its review process and system, leading to books being blocked within minutes of publishing if any issues are detected during the scan of uploads and metadata.

As a publisher, it's essential to enhance the quality of uploads from manuscript to metadata. The days of quickly publishing Kindle editions before completing paperbacks are gone.

Now, thorough scanning means what passed before may not pass now.

Quality is key with no room for shortcuts or loopholes.

E don choke ๐Ÿ˜œ but not for those who understands and have access to quality information and also know what they're doing.
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 12:45am On May 11
Making money online should not be difficult. Amazon KDP will pay you real money if you understand the game and stick by their rules

Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by SirdimayG(m): 9:37am On May 11
Mrronjozi:
It seems Amazon has tightened its review process and system, leading to books being blocked within minutes of publishing if any issues are detected during the scan of uploads and metadata.

As a publisher, it's essential to enhance the quality of uploads from manuscript to metadata. The days of quickly publishing Kindle editions before completing paperbacks are gone.

Now, thorough scanning means what passed before may not pass now.

Quality is key with no room for shortcuts or loopholes.

E don choke ๐Ÿ˜œ but not for those who understands and have access to quality information and also know what they're doing.

Pls, I have an account created long time ago but they're not sending login verification code when I tried to login.

What's the way out? Pls
Re: Unleashing The Power Of Hybrid Books On Amazon KDP by Mrronjozi(m): 12:02pm On May 11
SirdimayG:

Pls, I have an account created long time ago but they're not sending login verification code when I tried to login.

What's the way out? Pls

Maybe the network isn't receptive to receiving codes. Reach out to your network provider. You can still reach out to me on WhatsApp 09096182365

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nafdac Registration / BEST LOGO DESIGN AND BRANDING SERVICES IN JUST ONE CLICK (CHECK IN) / Information/address Of A Tyre Retreading Company In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.