Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua (17086 Views)

4 Nigerians To Play For Sudan In African Cup Of Nations / What Station Is Showing African Cup Of Nations In The United States? / The Nigerian Team List For African Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by upuphim(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2011
[td]We can recall that Prophet T.B Joshua prophesied that Nigeria will loose the AFCON ticket to Guinea in last Saturday's qualifying match except the SE handlers come for prayers and instruction. He said he saw Nigeria and Guinea struggling for one goal which will decide who will get the ticket from the group[/td].

Those who are close to TB Joshua should advise him to face other spiritual matters that will positively help Nigeria especially in the area of righteousness.  I believe TBJ can pray for SE without they (SE) coming for prayers being a condition attached because distance is no hinderance to prayers.  What ever good comes to Nigeria comes to all including TBJ.

To my own view, TBJ should remember that the spirit of prophet is subject to the prophet 1 Corinthians 14:32 i.e TBJ is at liberty choose not say anything about football matces.  His prophecies has been going contrary and I believe there is a recognition which God don't want to be accorded to TBJ.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
Joshua is a clown,however I agree he is a clown with business acumen.
He knows we are a superstitious set of people-all these insane predictions and prophecies are geared towards getting members of the Super Eagles,their handlers,the football association and possibly the sports ministry big wigs to worship at his altar.I bet the business man in T.B smells those dollars a mile away and wants to have his fair share.
By the way T.B,why are your prophecies couched in vague language that can mean practically anything depending on the individuals interpretation?
T.B, you are the man-Jeun soke baba.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by cejo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
u pple r at it again.Wen he says there's hope 4 nigeria it doesnt mean a change in Afcons plan bt in future say 2013 nations cup Nigeria may go far,qualify or win it.Dis may be a lesson 4 d nation in general.Plz NFF plzzzzzzzz leave Siasia along let him concentrate on making super eagles better than he met it,whats d probe for.Did he eat money?or collected money 4rm players.Shud he b blamed 4 d lost cos his changes gav us d 1st goal,if d boys had consolidated on dt victors mentality they wud ve scores more goals.These NFF r kpeyans ohhhhhh.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Exponental(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
Prop TBJ shld reverse his prophesy.
Better work will giv us wat we need in future.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by donnie(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2011
About Nigeria, I heard him prophesy last Sunday of better days for the country in the near future.
He predicted that those involved with the bombing will soon begin to point fingers at each other, there will be some heat and then a calming down returns.
I said Amen, afterall I pray daily for this.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by efepro(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2011
@OP, which of the services are u talkin about? Monday or Sunday? If u are talkn about Monday service i.e 10-10-2011,the prophet neva said anythng about AFCON,cuz i'm a member of SCOAN, Where is ur source of info?
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
efepro:

@OP, which of the services are u talkin about? Monday or Sunday? If u are talkn about Monday service i.e 10-10-2011,the prophet neva said anythng about AFCON,cuz i'm a member of SCOAN, Where is your source of info?
shey the thing na monday to sunday una dey attend church na
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2011
na wa oooooooooooo
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Zenanted(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2011
time will tell ooh!
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by samdigo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
Tb Joshua for president, He would predict everything b4 hand ant thwart it, lol
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by kosoro: 1:12am On Oct 12, 2011
[size=16pt]A team might just pull out for some reason which would give nigeria a chance. That's what i think could happen for us to qualify without raising eyebrows on the continent. But who cares about eyebrows sef, as long as we qualify somehow lol.[/size]
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by StephenJoseph(m): 5:13am On Oct 12, 2011
D tru fact is dat sm pple lacks manner of appreciatn, dey re ungrtful. Tb Joshua is a real man of God who humbles himself in all ramificatn. He's doing wats God ask him 2 do. I fink his preditns is alwayz reliable. Man of d pple, 4 d pple nd by d pple.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by bonetalk(m): 5:29am On Oct 12, 2011
He predicted that Nigeria will qualify for 2010 world, and we qualified, now, he also said that we will not qualify for 2012 AFCON, and we didn't. Whether we like it or not he is a Prophet, he is doing all these, probably because he loves football just like you love football. If u are a Prophet, dont you think you might be doing thesame thing, simply because of the interest and the passion you have for the Game. Pastor Adeboye was once a football Player, and it's reflecting in His Prophecy sometimes, Remember he also added His voice that Nigeria will qualify for 2010 world. The love or the Passion you have for anything will always reflect in things you do!!!
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by amor4ce(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2011
The prophecies from his church have been coming to pass.

How come so much criticism that are filled with much vitriol have been directed at him but not at the preacher that NFF got for the Super Eagles who apparently uttered a false prophecy concerning the match?

Which church organization does that NFF prophet/pastor belong to and what is his name? If Osaze Odemwingie did not speak out we might not have been aware that NFF got someone else to pray for and with the team.

Why is it that of all the prophecies mentioned by TB Joshua it seems that those who relay them on Nairaland mention that of football, and with excitement? What about the ones related to politics, international relations, foreign affairs, etc?
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Havilah93(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2011
even if a country withdraws and CAF is to replace that country, S/Africa is still the nearest team dat will b chosen
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by oladeji007: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2011
To those of you who are insulted God thinking that you are insulted Prophet T.B Joshua, God will reward you accordingly. Cocksuckers. Mtchewwwww.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Buben(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2011
aguiyi:

shey the thing na monday to sunday una dey attend church na

Sunday Service precisely.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Buben(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2011
efepro:

@OP, which of the services are u talkin about? Monday or Sunday? If u are talkn about Monday service i.e 10-10-2011,the prophet neva said anythng about AFCON,cuz i'm a member of SCOAN, Where is your source of info?
Sunday Service.
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by mikron(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
is it not a shame 4 some country to pull out in order for us to go in? We did not qualify QED. We r out and that is how it stands
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by emiye(m): 4:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Factors like the host countries messing up at the dine minute ( Gabon/ Equitorial guinea), and loosing the hosting rights, lol
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
nna men, we still dey wait o,
Re: There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua by alfablondy: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
You still dey wait? dont worry time still dey now for miracle to happen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 40 African Stadia at the moment / Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach / Official Thread For The Nigeria National League (NNL).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.