Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group (2420 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by franchasofficia: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
[b]The funds are still intact and as things stand the Russian angle was impeded because in Trump BIAFRA had a strong ally, even Biden, but conditions for support are too disgusting. After the Israeli capital was moved to Tel Aviv by Trump, the next agenda was declaration and recognition of BIAFRA. Events overtook that event and as at now all options are open.

Countries are ready to support..and concessions are being packaged. Just watch
The only sustainable and feasible and safest way to get Biafra is through international coalition and alignment with powers that be, especially Russia (not US or Europe), and not through the foolishness of some idiots parading themselves as IPOB in Southeast inflicting pains on Ndigbo they claim to free from Nigeria's oppression
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by kettykings: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Biafra4life:
How possible is IPOB forming alliance with Wagner group!?

The present leadership of ipob is bereft of wisdom and common sense they can't think out of the box, all the know is sit at home

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by olisaEze(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2023
Wagner is a mercenary group. They don’t fight for causes without pay! You can’t afford their services, gaskiya! grin

2 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Morbeta11(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2023
Scarrr:
Lmao.. truly Igbo's love been on the very very wrong side of history .. not surprised tho, team rogue (ipob/ugm) wan tag with another rogue group(Wagner)

If I may ask you, where has the right side of history taken Nigeria as a country, am not supporting anyone but at times you all get what you deserve.....are you as an individual faring well? What I got in Canada in 3yrs from a working system made me realise I wasted almost 30yrs of my life in Nigeria. Think about your life and leave tribal hate. You see Igbos as your problem, whereas Elites sees you ( poor masses) as their willing tools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by kettykings: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
The only sustainable and feasible and safest way to get Biafra is through international coalition and alignment with powers that be, especially Russia (not US or Europe), and not through the foolishness of some idiots parading themselves as IPOB in Southeast inflicting pains on Ndigbo they claim to free from Nigeria's oppression

Thanks so much for this. A scenario where Nigeria would move to invade Niger Republic to restore democracy would have provided a very good opportunity. The Francophone would have formed an alliance to teach Nigeria another lesson it would never forget through out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Christistruth03: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
According to you and people at TVC or Nation newspapers? cheesy

There is a level you push Propaganda that exposes your foolishness for all to see. Continue, you hear grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235540-exclusive-real-reason-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html?tztc=1

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by RuggedBiafran: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2023
In every system there are guidelines to follow. Relax and watch as events unfold. Alignment is even beyond the scope of redundant and shallow thinkers in that shythole. The instigation of violence in the SE, was a template sold to Buhari by the former useless ambassador to NIGERIA, Catriona Laing.

She was a very compromised and useless individual. Remember, she was formerly ambassador to Zimbabwe, and vehemently resisted the Government policies at emancipating their people. She is always preaching unity and education grants for Nigerian citizens to get education in the UK, but they are Incharge of dictating to useless leaders policies that improvished Nigerian citizens. Remember her goof, when she celebrated the woman that lost Elections in Adamawa even after INEC knew they goofed? That alone should show you how deeply Corrupt the sleaze bag is.

Anyway to cut the long story short..all avenues are open and all channels are active. Let me leave it at that.

franchasofficia:

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by RuggedBiafran: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2023
From premiumtimes..

Where is that of TVC or Nation Newspaper?

Carry Nonsense vomit for my mention.. grin

Christistruth03:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235540-exclusive-real-reason-france-supported-biafra-nigerian-civil-war.html?tztc=1
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Scarrr: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Morbeta11:

If I may ask you, where has the right side of history taken Nigeria as a country, am not supporting anyone but at times you all get what you deserve.....are you as an individual faring well? What I got in Canada in 3yrs from a working system made me realise I wasted almost 30yrs of my life in Nigeria. Think about your life and leave tribal hate.
yenyenyen! Quit thinking like cow, what's my business with whatever u got in Canada or Burundi 😒, good for u, cos it's cloudy in your side doesn't mean it's cloudy everywhere else.. Mumu
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by RuggedBiafran: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Relax..

The civil disobedience is observed by people you won't believe. What do you think the embassies are here for ? Only visas? Why did you think Garuba Shehu especially was critically crying and screaming international collusion, concerning BIAFRA? Even Former NSA, had to go to France to seek counsel on how to squash IPOB resistance. The problem of the country is UK, who look at NIGERIA as their Commonwealth member. Another form of colonialism.

There is something strategic about the movement. It's now an open source project with the same goal. Remember Nnamdi Kanu said.. everybody is involved to get the attainment of the County BIAFRA. Just watch
grin.

kettykings:

The present leadership of ipob is bereft of wisdom and common sense they can't think out of the box, all the know is sit at home
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by maticar: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2023
Biafra4life:
How possible is IPOB forming alliance with Wagner group!?
Not possible

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Armaggedon: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

the most important information s were not in your articles. Just files from CIA who could be biased. Infact there was an interview by CNN where Clinton admitted they were involved in the civil war and only "left" when humanitarian casualty began to mount.

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by franchasofficia: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
In every system there are guidelines to follow. Relax and watch as events unfold. Alignment is even beyond the scope of redundant and shallow thinkers in that shythole. The instigation of violence in the SE, was a template sold to Buhari by the former useless ambassador to NIGERIA, Catriona Laing.

She was a very compromised and useless individual. Remember, she was formerly ambassador to Zimbabwe, and vehemently resisted the Government policies at emancipating their people. She is always preaching unity and education grants for Nigerian citizens to get education in the UK, but they are Incharge of dictating to useless leaders policies that improvished Nigerian citizens. Remember her goof, when she celebrated the woman that lost Elections in Adamawa even after INEC knew they goofed? That alone should show you how deeply Corrupt the sleaze bag is.

Anyway to cut the long story short..all avenues are open and all channels are active. Let me leave it at that.

My only concern is that Biafran agitators should restrategize and stop the use of outdated guerilla warfare they maybe using because federal government and other political actors will always hijack it and use it against Igbos, so the agitators if they are serious must look for ways to lobby for international alliance and support.

Those are the safest and most guaranteed ways of getting freedom today. Lobby foreign governments for political and military intelligence backup, and do more of political alignment, negotiations than arms confrontation.

Any other method will never work unless we are ready for full scale civil war which also requires strong foreign alliance and support to prosecute successfully
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Lanshile(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
My only concern is that Biafran agitators should restrategize and stop the use of outdated guerilla warfare they maybe using because federal government and other political actors will always hijack it and use it against Igbos, so the agitators if they are serious must look for ways to lobby for international alliance and support.

Those are the safest and most guaranteed ways of getting freedom today. Lobby foreign governments for political and military intelligence backup, and do more of political alignment, negotiations than arms confrontation.

Any other method will never work unless we are ready for full scale civil war which also requires strong foreign alliance and support to prosecute successfully
The FGN has seen that it is only Nnamdi Kanu that can achieve this that is why he is still being kept in detention, Simon ekpa is doing it all wrong and with Kanu still locked up trust me their wont be any progress in achieving the aim
Ekpa has no love or sympathy for his Igbo brothers with the way he run things
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by RuggedBiafran: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2023
True... remember when Nnamdi Kanu said that all confrontations down there has ceased and that IPOB was taking the campaign internationally? After that period burutai and his cartel started operation python dance 2 and sponsored kidnaps and politically motivated arrests and assassination in the SE? Remember the case of students kidnapped and the bishop kidnapped in Abia State near Military checkpoints and other states in the region?

Realignments are ever evolving and their results from all avenues/quarters is still fixed. BIAFRA emergence. So don't despair, nobody has lost focus

franchasofficia:

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by RuggedBiafran: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2023
grin

Lanshile:

The FGN has seen that it is only Nnamdi Kanu that can achieve this that is why he is still being kept in detention, Simon ekpa is doing it all wrong and with Kanu still locked up trust me their wont be any progress in achieving the aim
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Morbeta11(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Scarrr:
yenyenyen! Quit thinking like cow, what's my business with whatever u got in Canada or Burundi 😒, good for u, cos it's cloudy in your side doesn't mean it's cloudy everywhere else.. Mumu

Acute fallatic ignoransia....more dangerous than bare bottom illiteracy.
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by marvrick: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2023
No need for that, Nigeria is already going extinct.
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Scarrr: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2023
Morbeta11:

Acute fallatic ignoransia....more dangerous than bare bottom illiteracy.
oga save your quote for your fellow delusional Igbos.. also don't do crime in Canada.
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2023
Lol do it naa. Total number of Wagner group is less than 30k. Majority of them are in Belarus. I don't know why you people hype them so much

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Morbeta11(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2023
Scarrr:
oga save your quote for your fellow delusional Igbos.. also don't do crime in Canada.

Get Rich or Die trying... grin
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by franchasofficia: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Lanshile:

Simon Ekpa is a mole that has been compromised. He has been bought by the enemies of Ndigbo, and the incumbent government of Nigeria have a hand in it.

Simon Ekpa is not working for Igbos or Biafra, he is working for his pocket and for his sponsors who are enemies of Ndigbo and Biafra agitation

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Scarrr: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Morbeta11:

Get Rich or Die trying... grin
that no go pay u
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by candygist: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
What does IPOB has to offer Wagner group in the first place ? Wagner group only collaborate with people that have recourses to offer. Wating ipob wan offer ?

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by Nmaemeka: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
I don't blame them, I blame Nnamdi Kanu who should have used the billions of dollars he was controlling to lobby towards Russia since 2015, by now, IPOB would have made huge progress. Kanu didn't think smart honestly
will you keep quiet , do you think the reason why kanu is alive today is because ipob in southeast , don't you ever refer to kanu as unwise again
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by mbos: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
paramakina202:

Russia does not support separatist groups anywhere in the world you can take this to the bank.
But if IPOB manage to overthrow the federal government they will recognise their regime.

you are very funny, you know nothing about even about recent history
what are they doing in Ukraine stopping Dombass separatist from Ukraine

South Ossetia
Abhazia
are free from Georgia
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by ivolt: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
That will be good news for Nigeria.
Finally, all the Ipob terrorists and sponsors hiding in Europe and America will be unveiled,
arrested and prosecuted.
And they can't cry about "human rights" as only the west cares about such BS and when they are not
on your side, you are done.
Re: What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group by paramakina202: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
mbos:

you are very funny, you know nothing about even about recent history
what are they doing in Ukraine stopping Dombass separatist from Ukraine

South Ossetia
Abhazia
are free from Georgia

Does Russia have any territorial claim in Nigeria as they do in those countries ?And again Russia does what it's best for her national and global interest.
Igbos are clowns anyway. Go to Moscow and make a deal with Putin let's see how it goes and stop speculating nonsense online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Approves Sack Of All Nitel/m-tel Workers - N51. 6b Set Aside To Pay Benefits. / Breaking News: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / State-by-state PVC Collection Statistics From INEC. (pics)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.