Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa (1008 Views)

Peter Obi Attends The Funeral Ceremony Of Late Lady Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa In Abia / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by NAPC1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
My heart was saddened to have received the painful death of your beloved wife (Barr. Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa following a brief illness after celebrating her birthday a month a ago. The agony of loosing one's hearthrob is a deeper one and I Share your pains in this mournful time and devastating time.

Barr. Ohuabunwa was one of the virtuous women that had lived in the tide of time having empowered women in divergent capacities. Her exit left a great vacuum in your family and the entire people of Abia State.

Having kicked the bucket and joined her ancenstors at this ripe and greener age, leaving the family in mournful state. Nigerians who cherish excellence will miss her dearly. A woman of humble character despite how highly placed she was wouldn't be easily forgotten.

As her sound records of character nicety still lives despite her having gone out of the body, Lady Ohuabunwa remains a golden trinket worth warring for honour. Though we mourn but her good legacies on earth give room for thanksgiving in the fact that her soul is surely refreshing in the Lord's bossom.

On behalf of my family and the entire members of Stercoll Group, I sincerely commiserate with you to take heart as God will grant you the grace to bear the irreparable loss. May her soul rest in Peace.

Chief Emeka Kalu

Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by MrsTwrite(f): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Just like that, and she's no longer in existence. cry
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by talented321: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
I dey smoke' i never read the story sef.
But save journey to the other world'' gallant woman.
Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by Alchemy528: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chaiii do painful
Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by Foodqueen(f): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2023
U wrote ripe age...

How old was she
Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by Ahmed0336(m): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2023
Foodqueen:
U wrote ripe age...

How old was she
Na her age wan determine the quantity of food you'd plan to eat at her funeral eh foodqueen? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by crackhouse(m): 4:32am On Aug 01, 2023
May she RIP

1 Like

Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by BOYS2MEN: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2023
Next....as you guys decide to surpress justice and equity fr brown envelope...na so una go die finish....
NAPC1:
My heart was saddened to have received the painful death of your beloved wife (Barr. Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa following a brief illness after celebrating her birthday a month a ago. The agony of loosing one's hearthrob is a deeper one and I Share your pains in this mournful time and devastating time.

Barr. Ohuabunwa was one of the virtuous women that had lived in the tide of time having empowered women in divergent capacities. Her exit left a great vacuum in your family and the entire people of Abia State.

Having kicked the bucket and joined her ancenstors at this ripe and greener age, leaving the family in mournful state. Nigerians who cherish excellence will miss her dearly. A woman of humble character despite how highly placed she was wouldn't be easily forgotten.

As her sound records of character nicety still lives despite her having gone out of the body, Lady Ohuabunwa remains a golden trinket worth warring for honour. Though we mourn but her good legacies on earth give room for thanksgiving in the fact that her soul is surely refreshing in the Lord's bossom.

On behalf of my family and the entire members of Stercoll Group, I sincerely commiserate with you to take heart as God will grant you the grace to bear the irreparable loss. May her soul rest in Peace.

Chief Emeka Kalu
Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by theophorus(m): 6:12am On Aug 01, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Next....as you guys decide to surpress justice and equity fr brown envelope...na so una go die finish....
Oboy, see reasoning ooo shocked

RIP
But wetin dey happen for the Judiciary like this?

1 Like

Re: Another Golden Jewel Is Gone! Tribute To Lady (Barr.) Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa by BOYS2MEN: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Who u dey ask dat question....?? Your A1 reasoning suppose to tell u wetin dey happen to ur judiciary
theophorus:

Oboy, see reasoning ooo shocked

RIP
But wetin dey happen for the Judiciary like this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Looking For Work Under Tinubu – Obasanjo Reacts To His Meeting With BAT / President Tinubu's Daughter, The Gay Right Activist / Liberia : Senior Government Official Quits After Having Good Time !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.