Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? (35162 Views)

Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus / Sylva: Buhari Will End Nigeria’s Fuel Importation / Nigeria’s Fuel Subsidy Not Helping The Poor — World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by dennisworld1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
What's the minimum wage of our salaries. Trash talk.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by wittywriter: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
crood:
Am 28 but still I cannot secure any job
People believe no good will come out of me me again but I promise I will prove them wrong with the right tools to work.
am really tired of life and this too much suffering I am a very handsome and talented boy but all those talents are fading.
Am seriously a tool but no one to use me, I need some that can help me develop my talent into Use I promise you will be surprised about my potential and you will never regret it.
I can repair phones even to broken ic
I can fix servers and network issues
I can repair laptop
I can do any type of installation
I can configure any thing
I can sing
I can act
I can be used in general fields
They are more I can't list
[color=#000099][/color]I can barb
I can sow
I can teach
I am a bit a nerd or a guru in technology especially phones and computers.
Above all I want to go into business.
With 150k I will finally achieve the dream.

Please don't let me waste away give me a chance invest me and see how I will florish.
Discover my potential please all I need is a tool to put my skill into useful and important things to help people too.

150k budget I will finally be able to reach my goal and I will return it back in 2 months.

Please don't let me fail in life all I need is one opportunity and that's all.
Please help me forward to front page my helper may locate me and change my life forever.

Can you predict sports bookies? I have a deal for you.

I assure you $200 if you deliver..FYI don't send pm reply me here openly.

[quote autho
Emma4real333:

Good.

Please your location ?

WhatsApp or call 08130542546
r=Emma4real333 post=124811053]

Sorry for the question ooo.
Must it sports bookies?
How about anything that can yield profit?[/quote]
State the anything maybe we can deal.

Ok but give insight here first.

Wittyness
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by occfx: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
In defense of fuel subsidy removal and its biting economic consequences, actress Eniola Badmus, a Tinubu supporter, claimed that even with the subsidy removal, fuel still sells cheapest in Nigeria. Her fellow Tinubu supporters popularized this claim by sharing it across all platforms.

But a little fact check has shown that in fellow oil producing country like Venezuela, fuel sells as cheap as N3.12.

It sells for N22 in another oil producing country of Iran.

And equally sells for N24 in war ravaged Libya.

Additionally, fuel sells cheaper than it does in Nigeria in 16 other countries some of which are not even oil producing nations.

And the question is, why try to popularize lie?

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-is-nigerias-fuel-price-the-cheapest-in-the-world-as-eniola-badmus-claimed

This is nonsense... Minimum wage should be trippled and nobody will complain of fuel prices
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by winner37(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
You don't have to pay attention when an insaned person is lamenting
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Dpaulie(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
what does she know
she is just a regular educated illiterate
lazy thing
common google searching to fact check
she no fit do
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by youngrichnigga: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
I wonder why anyone is taking that loudmouth serious; what spectacular role has she played in any movie to even consider her a celebrity undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by gonkin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Fuel cheap but the exchange rate made it expensive
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by FireUpNow(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
This woman is a goat. Can she compare how much the Nigerian workers are being paid to some other countries too? Can she talk about the palliatives other countries are enjoying? Social benefits etc?
This lady is just a just a flying demons who is seeking attention
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by BJanta: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
What write here is a fiction, so unreal.Anyboody can sit down anywhere and effortlessly write out these cheap numbers you've churned out of mind. I can even present my own in tabular with pictorials. But don't have the time to waste.Stop squandering the time of your youth. Go and engage it in a more productive enterprise.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by CaptainFM1: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Fuel is cheaper than bottle water!
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Bluntemperor: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
OP this your write up is self serving, nothing more!
Can you show Nigerians what is the % change in the Economic Parameters?
Can this change,you claimed be Worse than the amount of Crude Oil that have been Stolen,since Nigeria Independence?
Please,show Nigerians your Statistical Data and analysis instead of troiling the gaulibles!
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Tizu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eniola Badmus should be reminded that this is not ashawo hookup business where she organise oloshos for Nigerian politicians.
She should be advised to face her hookup business.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Dafresh: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
We welcome d arrival of the born to wail tribe

May they wail till d end of jagaban tenure
Sense is very scarce to you
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Fr33born(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
We welcome d arrival of the born to wail tribe

May they wail till d end of jagaban tenure

To BATISTs and Nairaland Notorious Tribalists, there are only two tribes in Nigeria, Igbo and the other one.
Anyone that doesn't support Tinubu or APC or criticises him or points out any bad or wrong doing in Nigeria no matter where the person is coming from is automatically IGBO by Tribe. The rest belong to the second Tribe.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by asanausana91: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
That lying pig that people stood by her during the end SARS protest. I wish the story about her during the ENDSARS was true.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
I bin dey regard her before as better person. But this statement she made make me start seeing her as mumu
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by bojobulege: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Venezuela is a basket case and if Nigeria had not stopped the subsidy, that's what it would have become
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Onelove508: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
crood:
People believe no good will come out of me me again but I promise I will prove them wrong with the right tools to work.
am really tired of life and this too much suffering I am a very handsome and talented boy but all those talents are fading.
Am seriously a tool but no one to use me, I need some that can help me develop my talent into Use I promise you will be surprised about my potential and you will never regret it.
I can repair laptop
I can sing
I can act
I can barb
I can sow
I can teach

Please don't let me waste away give me a chance invest me and see how I will florish.
Discover my potential please all I need is a tool to put my skill into useful and important things to help people too.

150k budget I will finally be able to reach my goal and I will return it back in 2 months.

Please help me forward to front page my helper may locate me and change my life forever.

My God send a kind-hearted person your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by crood: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Onelove508:

My God send a kind-hearted person your way.
amen o sir
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by ukaface(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who is eniola?
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Chiffy: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eniola speaks like an illiterate. That girl no get pass 2 credit for waec.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by olamikhail(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Your fact check needs to be fact checked

Penguin2:
In defense of fuel subsidy removal and its biting economic consequences, actress Eniola Badmus, a Tinubu supporter, claimed that even with the subsidy removal, fuel still sells cheapest in Nigeria. Her fellow Tinubu supporters popularized this claim by sharing it across all platforms.

But a little fact check has shown that in fellow oil producing country like Venezuela, fuel sells as cheap as N3.12.

Additionally, fuel sells cheaper than it does in Nigeria in 16 other countries some of which are not even oil producing nations.

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-is-nigerias-fuel-price-the-cheapest-in-the-world-as-eniola-badmus-claimed
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Emma4real333(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
crood:
I can repair laptop
I can sing
I can act
I can barb
I can sow
I can teach

My brother rich people full this online blog but its so bad that none is a brother's keeper. Them sabi boast and do show offs well well.
I can even do most of those things you mention up there.

Even with my valid driver's license still person no see driving job do so that man fit eat.

Na GOD hand I dey now.
Happy new month. E go better

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by JOSEPH4334: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
OK ENIOLA
WHAT ABOUT THE COUNTRY NOT HAVING JUST ONE 1 GOOD WORKING REFINERY ?
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by crood: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emma4real333:

My brother rich people full this online blog but its so bad that none is a brother's keeper. Them sabi boast and do show offs well well.
I can even do most of those things you mention up there.

Even with my valid driver's license still person no see driving job do so that man fit eat.

Na GOD hand I dey now.
Happy new month. E go better
may God help us

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Emma4real333(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
wittywriter:

Can you predict sports bookies? I have a deal for you.

I assure you $200 if you deliver..FYI don't send pm reply me here openly.

Wittyness

Sorry for the question ooo.
Must it sports bookies?
How about anything that can yield profit?
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Vitally123: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eniola should just close her mouth if she doesn’t have anything to say! What does she know about fuel production, usage and the economic dynamism? She thinks it’s drama and social media traffic quest that will exposes how shallow they are? The advantage which the subsistent farmer has over market buyers is that, he enjoys the best of his yams and sends the rest, (good or unwanted) to the market at his price! He doesn’t have to buy yams the same price as non-producers! For Eniola or anyone else to compare Nigeria’s fuel price to other countries is misplaced value and baseless thinking. Nigerians don’t need to go through the pains they’re currently going through since they're endowed with the natural deposits of fuel, but their leaders have not been proactive enough to fix their ailing refineries over the years. So, Eniola should face drama and leave economic issues to those whose domain it is! Understand?
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Faithy04: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Eniola badmus is only taking as a supporters in politics
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Cromagnon: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

do you want to move to those countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Auctions ₦17.5m Foreign Banana In Sokoto / APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate / Afenifere: Withdrawal Of Foodstuffs From South By North, A Blessing In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.