Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? (35259 Views)

Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus / Sylva: Buhari Will End Nigeria’s Fuel Importation / Nigeria’s Fuel Subsidy Not Helping The Poor — World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Skty: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
I'm sad to share country with these people . They are very tribalistic and full of lies
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by chrisblack1234: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Dont mind this less deflated mad woman..she just wanna talk..is this ow other countries treat there own citizens..she just following directives..
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by saintadeola: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2023
What do u expect from idiot like her that has turn tinubu to her god.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Biola67: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2023
crood:
Am 28 but still I cannot secure any job
People believe no good will come out of me me again but I promise I will prove them wrong with the right tools to work.
am really tired of life and this too much suffering I am a very handsome and talented boy but all those talents are fading.
Am seriously a tool but no one to use me, I need some that can help me develop my talent into Use I promise you will be surprised about my potential and you will never regret it.
I can repair phones even to broken ic
I can fix servers and network issues
I can repair laptop
I can do any type of installation
I can configure any thing
I can sing
I can act
I can be used in general fields
They are more I can't list
I can barb
I can sow
I can teach
I am a bit a nerd or a guru in technology especially phones and computers.
Above all I want to go into business.
With 150k I will finally achieve the dream.

Please don't let me waste away give me a chance invest me and see how I will florish.
Discover my potential please all I need is a tool to put my skill into useful and important things to help people too.

150k budget I will finally be able to reach my goal and I will return it back in 2 months.

Please don't let me fail in life all I need is one opportunity and that's all.
Please help me forward to front page my helper may locate me and change my life forever.

You fit fix server and network issue, you fit repair phone and laptop… Maybe make you enter Cyber security.. no waste your talent
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Truvelisback(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2023
Zonefree:
That baby whale called Eniola is a big disgrace. She's not worth the attention.
Baby whale 🐋 grin
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by crood: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Biola67:

You fit fix server and network issue, you fit repair phone and laptop… Maybe make you enter Cyber security.. no waste your talent
okay thanks
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Exceed15: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
She passed through school sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP / Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.