Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? (35195 Views)

Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus / Sylva: Buhari Will End Nigeria’s Fuel Importation / Nigeria’s Fuel Subsidy Not Helping The Poor — World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by tete7000(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Finestgurlie:
angry
Useless dirty bag of beans.
I hate that lady so much.
thunder scatter her

Don't hate this much. It's not good
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by DestinyNigga: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
It will favour me and my family 😂😂
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by alobright17(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

It’s not crime to be big (pig).

But it becomes a crime when someone is big and ugly, both morphologically and in character.

That’s sacrilege.
keep quiet and stop body shaming. There's no way everyone will be on the same page on earth.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by codemaniacs: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

The actual and unspeakable shame is that a top oil-producing nation doesn't refine its own fuel...! That's a DISGRACE!

Yet the same nation has had Billions of Dollars worth of crude oil and resources diverted and misappropriated! We are talking money that can build a minimum of 2 world-class refineries... This nation should be making serious revenue from exporting fuel to the entire African continent and beyond.

The fuel is not for Nigeria..
the fact you don't know that there are 2 or more nations within Nigeria is another.
the known 2 distinctions are northern Nigerian and southern Nigeria.

Building a refinery was supposed to be the main job of Eastern Nigeria but they messed up and allowed b:ritain convinced them into starting a coup then starting a war while b:ritain made its own Petroleum company stronger by pressing the mumu buttons of eastern leaders by telling them their fellow Nigerians were their major obstacles and enemies.

If Eastern Nigeria didn't convince people in Edo and Delta to create "midwest region" maybe the Western Region would have built a refinery in either Delta or Edo.

Nigeria is not a nation. A nation means a group of people with the same culture, same language, same ethnicity...

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Southwestidiot: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
In defense of fuel subsidy removal and its biting economic consequences, actress Eniola Badmus, a Tinubu supporter, claimed that even with the subsidy removal, fuel still sells cheapest in Nigeria. Her fellow Tinubu supporters popularized this claim by sharing it across all platforms.

But a little fact check has shown that in fellow oil producing country like Venezuela, fuel sells as cheap as N3.12.

It sells for N22 in another oil producing country of Iran.

And equally sells for N24 in war ravaged Libya.

Additionally, fuel sells cheaper than it does in Nigeria in 16 other countries some of which are not even oil producing nations.

And the question is, why try to popularize lie?

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-is-nigerias-fuel-price-the-cheapest-in-the-world-as-eniola-badmus-claimed
Una dey listen to this fat irrelevant mumu.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Sholuwa241: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
We welcome d arrival of the born to wail tribe

May they wail till d end of jagaban tenure
Who be this one , abeg shift , I believed u are on Colorado drug I sorry for who born u
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by soccerlite: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
You have time to be fact checking statement of a stupid orangutan

Sebi she have sold tinubu

Stop giving stupid people attention
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by drololaaof: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yeye peeple, because you have access to media you begin to talk nonsense.
In the first place you did not talk about billions that were supposed to be spent for Turn around maintenance TAMof our refineries that we never see the effect, the crude for refined products swap we are not suppose to pay a dime , those collecting and paying subsidy are our enemy
Life in Saudi Arabia, Libya, Oman UAE etc cannot be compared with that of Nigeria ..
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Godwin4444: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sholuwa241:

Who be this one , abeg shift , I believed u are on Colorado drug I sorry for who born u
y not sorry for your parents

I pity them
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by HellAnus: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
says a man from d land of d rising hate

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Shikena(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Get the refineries running again or privatize them. Just don't sell them to Atiku's buddies. Without subsidy, imported refined petroleum products will be unaffordable for most Nigerians. This issue will always reach a boiling point at a particular period and we are right there now.

Even at that, it will take a very long time for the refineries to hit production again so for now we are at the mercy of Dangote on the immediate way forward. We messed it all up as always.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by TrumpDonald2: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

It’s not crime to be big (pig).

But it becomes a crime when someone is big and ugly, both morphologically and in character.

That’s sacrilege.
YOU ARE WICKED 😂
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by onlyboyson(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
The idiot is check mating with the country that doesn't have crude oil and country that have better economy
Bad ass like u half-witted idiot
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by TrumpDonald2: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
You won't see Tinubu fools on this thread because they can't defend this rubbish. Bunch of lunatics.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
What do you expect from a gang?
And these are people's role model.

Nigerians unfortunately will wait till their head is off before they pursue a mad man hovering with matchet around them.

I wonder the type of spell working on these people.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by TalkingBird: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wicked people.

A people so hypnotized

Who is a mumu, the person that allow himself to be so hypnotized or the person hypnotizing him?
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by DoxxAnon: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
You know we have reached a new level of low when you start fact checking non-entities like Eniola Badmus. I mean… her IQ is in single digits…

I only remember her as the fat buffoon posing with a Ram wearing a Christmas pajamas

Waste of fact check!
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Onuoha1234(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sh| is one of the perverted liers on the false news panorama of Nigeria. Cashing in to gather cheap popularity at the expense of suffering down trodden people of our country, We will not forget them in a hurry.!
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Cocolatti(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
All these Ewedu guzzlers lying upandan just to defend their druggie Ronu brother.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Elev82014: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Don't mind some people with their cheap lies and propaganda. Nigerians -both the rich and the poor- are paying the price for all their lies and propaganda!
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Emma4real333(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
wittywriter:

Can you predict sports bookies? I have a deal for you.

I assure you $200 if you deliver..FYI don't send pm reply me here openly.

State the anything maybe we can deal.

Wittyness

Good.

Please your location ?

WhatsApp or call 08130542546
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Charx122: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
In defense of fuel subsidy removal and its biting economic consequences, actress Eniola Badmus, a Tinubu supporter, claimed that even with the subsidy removal, fuel still sells cheapest in Nigeria. Her fellow Tinubu supporters popularized this claim by sharing it across all platforms.

But a little fact check has shown that in fellow oil producing country like Venezuela, fuel sells as cheap as N3.12.

Additionally, fuel sells cheaper than it does in Nigeria in 16 other countries some of which are not even oil producing nations.

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-is-nigerias-fuel-price-the-cheapest-in-the-world-as-eniola-badmus-claimed
This fat bitch is sitting down with Tinbu and vomiting rubbish .. Na only fat dey your brain your common sense would have told you that Nigeria is an oil exporting country, while some many European countries import..
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by grandstar(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
People just like to make unsubstantiated statements.

The only thing worse than that is to believe it.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Brushstrokes20: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
That deranged she. popo is high on cow dung! undecided
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by snowball11(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
The sudden love for dry corn by those idiots from this unshaped element region is becoming alarming! undecided

Idiotic agbado eaters! grin
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
ogmask:
The thing is everyone supporting tinubu does so because they are his tribe men and women. Every sensible person knows we are heading for the rocks.
The problem is they support what they do not understand just because they benefit or because they are of dame ethnic stock. I am yet to find one non yoruba person supporting the suffering we are facing today as a result of this government's policies.

In Oyo state, protest were held against the subsidy removal. Are Oyo people Igbo or Pakistani?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/612961-updated-protesting-workers-block-oyo-state-secretariat.htm

The problem with a tribalistic statement such as yours is that it makes no sense when put under search light.

How will ALL Yoruba support the oil subsidy removal is so ludicrous. It is akin to saying all Igbos support sit-at-home or unknown gunmen and and if you find anyone opposed to it, he must be Yoruba or Hausa.

When unknown gunmen killed a Hausa woman and her children, the Northerners said that Igbos supported it. How would Igbos support such a heinous crime. Even if some did, it would be a minority,

The fuel subsidy is not a tribal issue. Yorubas shop in the same market as Igbo and Hausas. They too are feeling the heat. The removal of the subsidy was non-negotiable and that's why all the leading presidential contestants said they would end it.

Ending fuel subsidies was bound to bring pain and that's why it was resisted for decades by the masses.

Many enlightened persons in all tribes realize the reason for its removal and support it.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Okhuadams(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

And the question is, why try to popularize lie?. For me rather the question should be what does she even know
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by evergenuineshop: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Libya and those other countries are still subsidizing for their people, if they remove subsidy their prices go blow
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by AfonjaPriest: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
So Eniola Badmus kpekus is the cheapest in the world.
Oya, agbadorians queue to put your peek in the borehole of the olosho.
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Sholuwa241: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
y not sorry for your parents

I pity them
Colorado they ur brain, mumu na me u wan follow they exchange word
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by Sholuwa241: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sholuwa241:

Colorado they ur brain, mumu na me u wan follow they exchange word

U wan talk to me where have u ever travel to outside of this Nigeria before let start from there
Re: Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? by jonapeters: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.