Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti (20075 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home / Enugu Govt To Shut Down Schools, Markets That Observe 1-week Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Odin13: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ebubu3:
yeah i go hang on top ur mama dey nack am cheesy

Is that all..

Fvcking your mother … that’s gross..

This abakiliki kids and stupidity are same ..

No wonder you said earlier that your papa had sex with a donkey to produce you..

On top Anambra Matters ..

Abakiliki confess ..
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Edoziesmart(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Odin13:

Anambra has never obey any sit at home from the abakiliki fool

And will never

Yes Anambra is much superior to the abakiliki man in particular

You can hate what you like .. no be person business

Focus on yours
I can see you are a troll

Bye
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Edoziesmart(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Anambra only obey Monday sit at home
So the previous one week sit at home Anambra didn't observe it right?
Eke Awka that was so lonely during that week.

Meanwhile who initiated the Monday sit at home if not Simon Ekpa
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Ebubu3: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Odin13:

Is that all..

Fvcking your mother … that’s gross..

This abakiliki kids and stupidity are same ..

No wonder you said earlier that your papa had sex with a donkey to produce you..

On top Anambra Matters ..

Abakiliki confess ..

look at this clowngrin I piss on your mother for a living.grin
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Ebubu3: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Edoziesmart:

don’t mind odin13grin
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Odin13: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ebubu3:
look at this clowngrin I piss on your mother for a living.grin

You piss on your mother for a living and you’re happy doing that..

Wow.. you must be a talented pisser..

You can always poo on your mother for a living .. ain’t nothing much.. is abakiliki way of life
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Ebubu3: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Odin13:

You piss on your mother for a living and you’re happy doing that..

Wow.. you must be a talented pisser..

You can always poo on your mother for a living .. ain’t nothing much.. is abakiliki way of life
nwokem u no get lyrics. Like I said u will remain an evergreen bast@.rd and coward if you don’t carry placards to expunge ebonyi people from anambra.
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Edoziesmart:

You don speak out of point by saying Ekpa initiated Monday sit at home. I no de argue with you again
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Edoziesmart(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

You don speak out of point by saying Ekpa initiated Monday sit at home. I no de argue with you again
Who started the Monday sit at home if you said is not Ekpa?
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Odin13: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ebubu3:
nwokem u no get lyrics. Like I said u will remain an evergreen bast@.rd and coward if you don’t carry placards to expunge ebonyi people from anambra.

Nwa abakiliki you don tireyaah..

Abi your brain go sour.. who and you Dey measure dick .. and talk mately..

Abakiliki boy Dey bring hand for me.. na wah.. wetin person no fit see for faceless forum..

Umu abakiliki.. and dia muuchi muuchi style..

Insults don finish for your afikpo bush… keep raining dem..

Ekpa and his bingos
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Odin13: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

That one na wannabe.. I just free am ..

Kids plenty

With empty brain… except insult
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Jakama90(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emergingnation:
Can you post any pictorial evidence to backup your claimes??. grin grin
Do you want to come and destroy their goods?
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Ebubu3: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Odin13:

Nwa abakiliki you don tireyaah..

Abi your brain go sour.. who and you Dey measure dick .. and talk mately..

Abakiliki boy Dey bring hand for me.. na wah.. wetin person no fit see for faceless forum..

Umu abakiliki.. and dia muuchi muuchi style..

Insults don finish for your afikpo bush… keep raining dem..

Ekpa and his bingos
u will surely remain an imp and bast@.rd and coward if you don’t carry placards to expunge ebonyi people from anambra.
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Odin13: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Ebubu3:

u will surely remain an imp and bast@.rd and coward if you don’t carry placards to expunge ebonyi people from anambra.

Little brain changing narrative in his little mind

When an abakiliki imp can’t comprehend or relate, he starts bobbin in abakiliki

You’re already a bast@rd and impish stupid human.. if you don show nairaland where Odin said he will carry placard and expunge Umu abakiliki..

Imagine how nwa abakiliki with brain gbara uga trying to manipulate his own god..

What a fool of a being .. wan put word for mouth..

Oya show us .. and bow before your god.

Adashu..
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Ebubu3: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Odin13:

Little brain changing narrative in his little mind

When an abakiliki imp can’t comprehend or relate, he starts bobbin in abakiliki

You’re already a bast@rd and impish stupid human.. if you don show nairaland where Odin said he will carry placard and expunge Umu abakiliki..

Imagine how nwa abakiliki with brain gbara uga trying to manipulate his own god..

What a fool of a being .. wan put word for mouth..

Oya show us .. and bow before your god.

Adashu..
who go read the rubbish wey the son of a known bast@rd uploads? Who born u? Who ur drunkard father be? Ur mama wey born u for near public dustbin who know her? You can’t even trace ur lineage cos none of ur grand mothers actually had their bride price paid. Ur mama wey born 3 children for 3 different men she don die?
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Odin13: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Ebubu3:
who go read the rubbish wey the son of a known bast@rd uploads? Who born u? Who ur drunkard father be? Ur mama wey born u for near public dustbin who know her? You can’t even trace ur lineage cos none of ur grand mothers actually had their bride price paid. Ur mama wey born 3 children for 3 different men she don die?

Heheheheheheh

Abakiliki rants.. Hehehehe

The pain ..you begin describe your family and family history🤣

Oga know body wan know your family history.. just keep am to yourself

… show us where Odin said he will expunge abakiliki imps .. or you remain a bastard as your family history clarified

Abakiliki man provoke grin truth is pain

Oya bow before your god. And worship..

Adashu

Ekpa and his foolish bingos
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Ebubu3: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2023
Odin13:

Heheheheheheh

Abakiliki rants.. Hehehehe

The pain ..you begin describe your family and family history🤣

Oga know body wan know your family history.. just keep am to yourself

… show us where Odin said he will expunge abakiliki imps .. or you remain a bastard as your family history clarified

Abakiliki man provoke grin truth is pain

Oya bow before your god. And worship..

Adashu

Ekpa and his foolish bingos

Oga an Ebonyi man talks and even Anambra obeys. Eke market down for a week so your rants about Abakaliki being inferior is only known to you!
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Odin13: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Ebubu3:

Oga an Ebonyi man talks and even Anambra obeys. Eke market down for a week so your sea rants about Abakaliki being inferior is only known to you!

Date and year…

No need for pictures.. abi na wetin the other kid write say na abakiliki man start sit at home..

Oga Akwa from the days of Obiano till this morning no Dey sit at home .. not even on Mondays..

No Dey jonze yourself publicly

Abakiliki man and information grin
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Ofachiedo: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Ekpa or no Ekpa e no concern me. My own na make Nnamdi Kanu spend the rest of his life in jail. Any day any president decide to release him if that ever happened, I will relocate from Nigeria the USA.
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Ebubu3: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2023
Odin13:

Date and year…

No need for pictures.. abi na wetin the other kid write say na abakiliki man start sit at home..

Oga Akwa from the days of Obiano till this morning no Dey sit at home .. not even on Mondays..

No Dey jonze yourself publicly

Abakiliki man and information grin

ina akogheri.

U dey write Akwa instead of Awka. I doubt u’re an Igbo man.

Mumu

Those on grounds know the true situation of things.

Keep deceiving urself
Re: We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti by Drenix(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Emergingnation:
Then ask the government to obey the court order and release Nnamdi Kanu.. grin grin

GET SENSE 4 UR LAIVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. / Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha / Achievements Of President Buhari In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.