Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger (34313 Views)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / North Korean Dictator Kim Jung Un, Backs Niger Coupists! Will Send Arms! / Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by livebyday(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:
HahahahahahahašŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Everyone, and I mean little countries that dared not breathe when Nigeria sneezes in the past, are calling the bluff of the urine-dispensing senile idiot who organized a civilian coup and felt he could police other coup plotters.

Thatā€™s what you get when you are illegitimate.

These countries saw the Nigerian elections, they followed it, they had their representatives on ground and they know how the election was blatantly rigged to enthrone the stupid drug lord called Tinubu. Thatā€™s why no one is respecting his leadership.

Trust me if Obi was President and leading ECOWAS, the reaction of these countries would have been different because they would have respected Obiā€™s authority as drawn from his legitimacy.

You fools can continue to support an illegitimate criminal, this is just the beginning of the insults that will follow.

Ndi ala!

You are not ibo. I can tell even though I am not either because you made an error at the end.

What I don't understand is why so many people on this forum pretend to be ibo .
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Iziquiel(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Now I know why they call you people obbidiotts
Those guys (obidolts) are irredeemably Stuupeed.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by uunwanaobong3: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
The only solution to world peace is MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Say no to military coalitions and organisations.
Say no to UN, NATO, EU, AU, ECOWAS etc. Stay free and single, and mind your business.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by R0LL0N(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
I pity president of Ekowas. Niger no be Nigeria.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Obeysco: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
I love this! The so-called ECOWAS should face their own individual internal problems and leave Niger alone to solve theirs.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Ofunaofu: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
ECOWAS on the brink

Tinubu no get mouth in ECOWAS

Them no send am

See as them dey rubbish ECOWAS under his Chairmanship

1 Like

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by ken6488(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
allthingsgood:

It will not be war. Their army is not up to 20,000
that what you think, easy kill till Mali and Burkina Faso, Wagner join
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by tolue42(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Everyone, and I mean little countries that dared not breathe when Nigeria sneezes in the past, are calling the bluff of the urine-dispensing senile idiot who organized a civilian coup and felt he could police other coup plotters.

These countries saw the Nigerian elections, they followed it, they had their representatives on ground and they know how the election was blatantly rigged to enthrone the stupid drug lord called Tinubu. Thatā€™s why no one is respecting his leadership.

Trust me if Obi was President and leading ECOWAS, the reaction of these countries would have been different because they would have respected Obiā€™s authority as drawn from his legitimacy.

You fools can continue to support an illegitimate criminal, this is just the beginning of the insults that will follow.

Ndi ala!

Your brain no dey function again naaa
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Blacktruth: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
tivity101:

Rogues all-over. Who democracy help? Suffering and smiling democracy

Dont mind dem
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Never4getU: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Norwichsailor:
Seems Africans are learning from the Ukrainian scenario.
That's good
I advise our president Bola tinubu to not lead any military coalition anywhere.
Our troops are much needed here to help our security challenges.
The west should go to another region or continent alone to fight their proxy wars with the Russians and Chinese and leave west Africa alone

This is what Putin is setting for African countries and I pity Africa. Soon they will understand that America is evil but it's better off than both Russia and china altogether

2 Likes

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Teenaira: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!

Mr Man. It is high time you engage yourself with something that can add value to you and your family. Even though I know it is not possible, but let's even assume Obi becomes the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, God forbid. It is only Obi's sponsors that will benefit from such an arrangement and I am almost sure it may not last up to 6 months. I am saying this because by the time it is clear who Obi is truly representing, every Nigerian will be against him. So I beg you in the name of God, you don't seems to be a politician so you are likely not going to understand the game they are playing. Please do everything legally possible to take care of yourself and your family, if everyone does so Nigeria will be a beautiful place to live. Remember, Nigerian politicians are friends and business partners. They do almost everything together, they dine together, they all rig elections together, they steal our money together and they deceive us together. Peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by xangerar: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Thomanad:
What's ECOWAS going to do now?

It is tough, extremely tough. I just hope ECOWAS will have the courage to beatback and negotiate without the overshadowing interest of the US and France. But it is difficult with Russia in the picture as well.

What to learn from it is that this so called democracy without good governance and the welfare of the people at heart will no longer work. It makes it tougher for ECOWAS that the people of Niger supports the coupists against a so-called elected president. It tells a lot and gives not just justification but even legitimacy to the coup rather than to any foreign intervention.

1 Like

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Gentew(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
sleek214:
I think it's high Niger people are left alone. When the news of the coup broke out, just a few hundred people came out to protest against the coup But when the coup became successful, tens of thousands of people came out in support of the coup. The ousted President was there for 2 years, he couldn't make any meaningful impact in the living conditions of his people.#Let Niger People Breathe

I will dance naked on the street if our military could grow balls and take over from these politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by pak: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
In fact, Bazoum was reported to have accused the Russian military contractor, Wagner(which is very active in Burkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, Central African Republic, and Sudan ā€“ among other African counties) of spreading misinformation against his government.

This is a quote today in an article from the Vanguard
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by HITsquad: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
ECOWAS elites are simply worried that such successful coup just across their borders would encourage other west African soldiers to do the same. Lol you think those corrupt old cargos give a flying shiiiit about Niger? Dem never even care about their own countries and citizens finish lol smh.

The 99% of African political leaders are all the same...(incredibly and shamelessly corrupt)
So if you by any chance manage to find the remaining good 1%.... Then don't let them slip away from you, regardless religion, ethnicity, peanuts...etc. Cos these are the weapons our politicians have mastered and have been using on the poor masses since time immemorial. And sadly, the poor masses keep falling for it over and over again and every single time! WHO DOES THAT??
The whole thing makes me seriously worry about the average IQ of my fellow Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Mummyfour(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!
grin grin oga please be calming down na.
Wetin be "urine dispensing senile... "
This is too savage please.
Na people papa, grandfather, husband, mentor, role model and president you dey throw this vawulence on o grin grin
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Glamourboy140(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
You make sense

Penguin2:

Ndi ala!
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by prophetfire: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
ECOWAS on the brink

Tinubu no get mouth in ECOWAS
Tinubu dey collect wotowoto from small small African countries.
NIGER IS WINNING TINUBU BY 3-1

These countries know he's a cocaine pusher. That's why they're calling his bluff.
If Tinubu dares them, they'd kick his ass.
So Niger has Mali, Burkina Faso and Guinea supporting them.
Tinubu can go Bleep a duck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by GoodRocks: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bobbiee:
Tinubu will get the fastest record of destroying both Nigeria and ECOWAS in the shortest time possible. What a dull failure, a representation of the people of the Sad Waste

grin grin

Lemme tag them to this point.

Seunmsg leodeking Pandoraobi moh247 amongst others
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by insabarnur(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Coups in West African region.

The coup wind is quite strong . in it , I have seen Mali...Bukina Faso...Guinea...Niger...Niger!!!!
I see Niger!!!Ā”!...

Sorry brother, the wind is strong..the vision is not very clear but I'm seeing oh no!!!

This can't be true...Don't say you were not informed o
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Mccullum: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
What can you be expecting from fellow military junta in Guinea, Burkina Faso, Mali and Chad,

declaration of war against Niger, it's also considered as war against their illegal government, that's why they'll

defend and support Niger armed forces passionately. I suggest for ignoring of these countries with their problem.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by prophetfire: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
adioolayi:
Like minded ...

Guinea Coupist ...Mamady Doumbouya

Mali Coupist... Assimi Goita

Burkina Faso Coupist... Ibrahim Traits

And now..

Niger Coupist... Abdourahamane Tchiani

Coupists and anti-democratic forces supporting themselves...

Why won't they, since they are all military coup leaders..

Radarada
And why would a cocaine pushing electoral fraudster whose regime lacks legitimacy go and poke his cocaine sniffing nostrils into another person that took power by force.
He has no equity in his hands to meddle in Niger matters.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by AskNgige2: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sermwell:
This is a message to Bala Blue šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I want military to take over Nigeria...
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by MentalCase98: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
So because Tinubuā€™s coup had the facade of ā€œdemocracyā€ that makes it better?
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Patrioticman007(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!

It's a fact that your tribes engagement in fraud, drugs pushing, wire fraud and other crimes that made Nigerian passport a thing of ridicule. USA election is being contested by Dump Trump & Republican Party, has that ridiculed USA passport?.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by kokomilala(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
The Defensive Rhetoric Of Accidents Of History

All those supporting the coup in Niger, are themselves accidents of history, who found themselves fortuitously in the corridors of power.

In a weird sense, they are spreading their tentacles. They are inviting other coupists to take over legitimate governments.

Diplomacy is the first choice. And it's in the front line. Military intervention is another. But with these political bandits supporting the coupists, military action may not be appealing. Having said that, ECOWAS, led by Nigeria, can isolate Niger and the other political bandit countries supporting the coup.

For those asking Nigeria to mind its business, they are very blind and ignorant of diplomatic relations. Nigeria is too regionally important to act marginally in this crisis.

Nigeria and other ECOWAS member states should place an economic blockade over Niger, and impose heavy sanctions over it.

1 Like

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by forerunner022(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dem dey go, one by one.
Dem dey go, one by one.

Tinubu recruit your 50,000 Agbadorian youth into the army make them go fight for you.
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Bfly: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Let their citizens call for help abeg. Enough of this infringement into another country's affair. Nigeria shouldn't even imagine acting US in west Africa o. It is not like any of Africa democratic state is worth being proud of. They are all still asslicking the west
Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by Jostoman: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
It looks like one president is happy in his heart but he is just doing eyes service with his threat against niger.

I remember that famous quote that says,

If you trouble me too much in nigeria, i will go to niger and they will fight for me.

Two months later coup happen in niger

I hope this is not a dirty political game?

1 Like

Re: Any Attack Will Lead To Disintegration Of ECOWAS - Guinea Backs Niger by greatestdestiny: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=HonNL post=124803302][/quote]

I warned but they refused to listen! Don't listen to USA and France. Our dishes are filled with lots of nonsense already! Buy they won't listen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons / See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.